The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Warhammer Fantasy Battles: Skaven eat cheese (when they are given it).

1646566676870»

• Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Given in and ordered the other two Shadespire factions already.

TingleSigBar.gif
  • BrainleechBrainleech Registered User regular
    I am going to wait till the other Chaos one comes out before I pull for the game and things
    To see what it is and so on

A.jpg
  • AegeriAegeri Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    edited November 9
    Shadespire is a great game. I want all the stuff for the cards. The Ironjawz have a ton of good cards for my Khorne.

Plus the tournament support looks to be excellent in future, which as a store is something I have been asking for some time.

Aegeri on
    The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    A bit disappointed that you need the base set for various useful/essential neutral objective cards. Makes it less easy to convince my friends to just pick up a team and play with me

Draeven
    That said i did just pick up the Ironjawz and are eager to try them out. Any strategy tips on how to play them?

• Dr_KeenbeanDr_Keenbean Dumb as a butt Planet Express ShipRegistered User regular
    1. Run at things
    2. Hit them really hard
    3. Goto 1

PSN: Dr_Keenbean LIVE: Dr Keenbean Battle.net Drkeenbean#1951
    Echo
    Dayspring wrote: »
    That said i did just pick up the Ironjawz and are eager to try them out. Any strategy tips on how to play them?

I bought Shadespire and was accidently sent the Ironjaws instead of the undead but why is their armor yellow? and orcs wearing armor?

A.jpg
    Black Orcs (Ard Boyz now) have been a thing in warhammer forever.
    The yellow scheme is new for AoS, but Bad Moons in 40k have been rocking the yellow ork look.

H3KnucklesBrainleech
    I know that but a lot of stuff in AoS is just odd to me with no place to find out what's up

A.jpg
    Yeah, I guess you need to buy the novels to get the full AoS background, although theres a bit in the “codexes”.
    My favourite part of the Ironjawz background is that their giant boar cavalry sometimes eat enemies while still wearing their armour, then poop out the crushed up armour, which the orcs call Pig-Iron, which is very GW and i love it

Jam WarriorhonovereKen O
  • Dr_KeenbeanDr_Keenbean Dumb as a butt Planet Express ShipRegistered User regular
    The Ironjawz Battletome is a treat.

Like how their battalions (called "fists") only ever have up to 10 units involved because warbosses can't count any higher. And then a side note about how there's rumors of shoeless warbosses with bigger battalions but those are just rumors.

PSN: Dr_Keenbean LIVE: Dr Keenbean Battle.net Drkeenbean#1951
    Ken ODayspringhonovereDraevenTheColonelExtreaminatusCorporateLogo
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    If Orks don't wear armor they'll never make it to the end zone!!

kZteXch.jpg

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
    Badablack
  • DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    Played shadespire a couple weeks ago and was highly impressed. Slick and fast paced. Would play again.

Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

Dayspring wrote: »
    Yeah, I guess you need to buy the novels to get the full AoS background, although theres a bit in the “codexes”.
    My favourite part of the Ironjawz background is that their giant boar cavalry sometimes eat enemies while still wearing their armour, then poop out the crushed up armour, which the orcs call Pig-Iron, which is very GW and i love it
    The Ironjawz Battletome is a treat.

Like how their battalions (called "fists") only ever have up to 10 units involved because warbosses can't count any higher. And then a side note about how there's rumors of shoeless warbosses with bigger battalions but those are just rumors.

I was looking on you tube and found people explaining the lore of AoS

A more long winded explanation

A.jpg
    Extreaminatus