As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Phalla: Experimental Open Book Test Phalla. [Mini]

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    If SLyM is an S/K.
    SLyM wrote: »
    I tried to orange myself.

Maybe we should all stay away from orange.

Unless you want to become the lone member of the S/K faction, of course.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    SLyM!

serial killing is serial bad.

do not eat the orange gel!

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Oh, look like nobody liked my vote. Oh, well! Guess I should vote for SLyM to prevent possible tie shenanigans.

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Dagon don't be silly. SLyM needs to die.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Half an hour to vote close

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    is anyone at all going to call their gel color use?

like, anyone?

• Options
    I'm gonna use GOLD again. Someone else gets to be neutral!

I am going to RNG who to target with it to prevent busdriving, etc. Will announce after vote close.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    The Dagon wrote: »
    So some people were able to use their gel last night. When I tried to use chrome on TRV, I only got the message that I took control of chrome. If nothing happened to @TheRoadVirus then it must be a gel that is only acted on by another gel,such as the following form the OP:
    Effect: Target is protected from all effects for the current round. [x 2]

Effect: All actions that target the player who succeeded at controlling Gel are redirected at the targeted player until another person uses the same gel on another player.

Effect: Targeted player Gel dominance is decreased to 0% until another person is targeted instead by the same gel. State: Bound

Effect: Targeted player is protected from all alignment chancing Gel effects for the rest of the game. State: Wise

Likewise TRV said he used the green gel on me, and I had no information at all about that. I believe that if TRV is telling the truth, then both the chrome and green gels have one of the above effects, and as such should only be used on confirmed villagers or specials.

So with that in mind, I think maybe we should use use chrome and green on @ObiFett.

Also, The Anonymous based on a hunch.

Er, isn't ObiFett a confirmed non villager?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    slym

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Real life getting in the way, will see how today goes

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Lucedes wrote: »
    is anyone at all going to call their gel color use?

like, anyone?

I already called it earlier. Using green on ani

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Lucedes

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    I'm gonna use GOLD again. Someone else gets to be neutral!

I am going to RNG who to target with it to prevent busdriving, etc. Will announce after vote close.

Pickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickmepickme

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    vote close?

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    g'night, all

I wish I had some good parting advise I could give you. But, you know.... I don't :P

Good luck!

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Bedlam wrote: »
    vote close?

T-minus 24 hours.
    Edit: Wrong phalla. *facepalm*

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    I used science to deduce that I did not kill MrT with the Yellow Gel

So I targeted myself with Yellow to see what it does do.

I expect the results to be either ridiculous or hilarious.

• Options
    Yes. Vote Closed half a hour ago. Update incoming.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Day 2 Deaths:
    Bedlam - Test Subject - Gelled to death.
    Segatai - Test Subject - Gelled to death.
    Kime - Test Subject - Exploded.
    ObiFett - Test Subject - Soulless - Murdered by a crazy person.

Glowing and Dying:
    SLyM - ???
    SLyM may pick one color gel tomorrow and mimic the effect at another player before dying.

Edit: Day 3 Pm's are out.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    :rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate:
    :rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate:

HAPPY BIRFDAY @BEDLAM!

Bedlam on
  • Options
    Hahahaha bedlam, that didn't go well.
    NOTE: YELLOW BAD
    I greened Ani successfully. Still no clue what it does. @Anialos, please contact me if you got a result from the greening. Or if your gel command went off or not. May help figure out what happened.

• Options
    OoooooOoooOooo

I thought vote close was later...

Also, go village or mafia!

OoooooOoOOoooo

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    So, I think it's time to start panicing.

Two days, no mafia deaths. Only 13 people left, including SLyM who was seered as the SK until he dies tomorrow from today's vote. So, that means there are only seven villagers left.

I tried to use Blue on TRV, to no effect, apparently.

Unless you got something TRV?

• Options
    Only PM I got was one letting me know that I had control of green again

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Actually, if Bedlam killed himself with the yellow, then we need to keep Yellow out of the hands of the mafia.

Further reasoning: If a villager has yellow, then there around a 40% chance he targets a mafia just by sheer luck. There is a 100% chance a mafia targets a villager.

Assuran on
  • Options
    True. Problem is we don't know who is mafia and we are dropping fast

• Options
    I may have bee targeted with a gel that cancelled yours out.

ANYONE WHO USED A GEL ON ME, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE. I WON'T BE ANGRY I PROMISE

• Options
    i am still covered in sticky SILVER gel.

D:

this is basically the worst thing.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Hahahaha bedlam, that didn't go well.
    NOTE: YELLOW BAD
    I greened Ani successfully. Still no clue what it does. @Anialos, please contact me if you got a result from the greening. Or if your gel command went off or not. May help figure out what happened.

I got no message from being Greened! My attempt to use CROME on 38thDoe worked! @38thDoe, did you get any message about it?

• Options
    Now the question is whether or not people tried to use chrome also. If so, then maybe my gel gives you 100% success rate on your thingamajig?

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Now the question is whether or not people tried to use chrome also. If so, then maybe my gel gives you 100% success rate on your thingamajig?
    I would assume if anyone still living was converted to neutral they would mention it so as to try and avoid getting mafia killed. Although anyone converted to Serial Killer might make the same claim.
    Anialos wrote: »

I got no message from being Greened! My attempt to use CROME on 38thDoe worked! @38thDoe, did you get any message about it?
    I received no message, so hopefully its some kind of good thing. Thanks (hopefully)

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    GreenbaronsGreenbarons CanadaRegistered User regular
    So I tried to use Pink again and I didnt' get a PM, if anyone knows what its done PM me, even if you dont' want to tell me what it does at least I can know someone has it pegged and I'll move on to trying something else.

• Options
    There seem to be a few people not even trying to share information with the village. That's bad mm'kay. Like Sir Fabulous, what sorta illicit behavior are you hiding? If you accidentally made the SK it's okay, it might not get you voted out. You couldn't have known right?

• Options
    Today I will be spreading my green gel all over the face of the green baron. It is fitting after all!

38thDoe because it's what kime would have wanted.

• Options
    Today I will be spreading my green gel all over the face of the green baron. It is fitting after all!

38thDoe because it's what kime would have wanted.

Well then I think I will try the blue gel on you TRV. Hopefully we get somethign useful information out of it.

and 38thDoe for now, because honestly I have no clue who to pick right now.

• Options
    I have to withdraw now. Wife going into labor. See you folks in a few days!

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Well, no one is talking about gel targets so I guess that part of the village strategy is gone.

I am going to go with TheRoadVirus for voting for someone yesterday who was trying to share information with the village.

Also using silver gel on SLyM.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    Are there any reserves?
    Are you saying that you are using silver on SLyM, or that TRV did?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    I have to withdraw now. Wife going into labor. See you folks in a few days!
    Congratulations!

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    I"m goning to use the blue gel on Void Slayer now I guess, since using in on TRV isnt going to do us much good.