As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Beauty of a Living [Chat] is not the Posts that go into it

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    It is sunny today! But probably not for long.

No, it will be sunny forever now. Invest in parasol factories and suncream plants

I anticipate the returns on this investment drying up at some point around the year Five Billion.

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    This fine sunny weather woke me up at 5, as my curtains appear to be increasingly ineffective

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    Guys, I am not sure what I am going to do if I actually end up going to day shifts. I will never get to make poast with half of you any more. :(

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    MyDcmbr wrote: »
    Guys, I am not sure what I am going to do if I actually end up going to day shifts. I will never get to make poast with half of you any more. :(

Celebrate that you can maek sleep away from that baleful nuclear fireball in the sky.

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Sexism thread: Finally my knowledge of 80s cartoons aimed at girls pays off. Smooze Scholar all up ins.

• Options
    Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    So this guy I know. He caught his 7 year old son and his neighbor's 9 year old daughter trying to have sex or something.

• Options
    So this guy I know. He caught his 7 year old son and his neighbor's 9 year old daughter trying to have sex or something.

This is why you have the damned talk as soon as they can comprehend it.

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular

They're starting earlier and earlier these days, I swear.

• Options
    One time while I was working at the hospital and securing the maternity area (maternity, PP, NICU) there was a girl that came in to have her baby... she was 12.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Good morning [chat].

• Options
    "My arm doesn't bend that way. My arm doesn't bend that way!" *SNAP* "OH, NOW IT DOES!!!"

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Wow, it's quiet in here. Where is everyone?

• Options
    Haphazard wrote: »

Shh, we're re-enacting 28 Days Later!

• Options
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I doing it right?

• Options
    Hippies ruin everything m i rite

• Options
    Nah, not everything.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I was busy getting angry at myself for losing at a fucking video game

;sKDNglaknfg;laknjrgol;anwkjrgel;oanjwkrg;lkwanjrg;lkoanwrg;kljanwrg

pissed

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    If they cause a zombie apocalypse, that is officially ruining everything.

• Options
    Variable wrote: »

pissed

What game? I'm currently playing Max Payne 3 and I'm definitely not feeling it. Although he now has the same haircut as me.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Gin and tonic.

Blegh.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    So I was laying on the bed listening to Pandora and next thing I know it's 3AM the next day. Doh.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »

pissed

What game? I'm currently playing Max Payne 3 and I'm definitely not feeling it. Although he now has the same haircut as me.

starcraft

lost too many games in a row. disheartening but ... it's 6 AM here it's valid to just say I'm tired. I was having an okay night and then I lost 5 in a row and while I don't mind losing if I know why I lost I really can't stand games where I just die and can't understand it. that's more evidence that I'm just tired, really, but that doesn't stop me from being pissed.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular

I was meakin' codes and drinking coffee.

It's a very involved process.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Argh, my lovable but idiotic colleagues opened their windows! It's 30°C outside...

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    So the trial against Breivik is still going strong. They're on the second pair of psychiatrists now, the ones who concluded with him being legally sane.

One thing which is pretty enjoyable is how Breivik himself is getting really annoyed, because he's getting told to shut up if he does the irrelevant speeches thing again, and his plans and claims are getting methodically picked apart as the court is looking for evidence of his narcissism and possible psychosis

Knights Templar, the organization he claimed existed, got picked apart until he did admit it wasn't as grand as he made it out to be.

So now they're busy going disproving that there even was a small core of people in this organization, that Breivik was completely alone in that as he was.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    I was busy looking up gun stuff and then talking politics with another guy at work.

It always makes for a nice chat because we talk about politics like a sport. Neither of us have a "team" so it's always a lively fun talk with much laughter at the parties respective stupidity.

Steam
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    So the trial against Breivik is still going strong. They're on the second pair of psychiatrists now, the ones who concluded with him being legally sane.

One thing which is pretty enjoyable is how Breivik himself is getting really annoyed, because he's getting told to shut up if he does the irrelevant speeches thing again, and his plans and claims are getting methodically picked apart as the court is looking for evidence of his narcissism and possible psychosis

Knights Templar, the organization he claimed existed, got picked apart until he did admit it wasn't as grand as he made it out to be.

So now they're busy going disproving that there even was a small core of people in this organization, that Breivik was completely alone in that as he was.

Norway deconstructing stupid claims liek a bawsse.

• Options
    The lone, crazy, motivated gunman.

The absolute worst nightmare.

Steam
  • Options
    He also said that he spent 2,7 millions on the terror planning, police found that nah, about 300 000 because all his travelling where he supposedly met with compatriots

well that was just not true.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    When he first did his speech about why and how she should be released and whatever, the Utøya-survivors present there (as they an their immediate relatives are the only ones allowed in, there being limited space and all) started laughing at him

Some of those people had stared him right in the eye as he shot them, had been lying beneath their dead friends and been close enough to hear him breathe, and now they're laughing at him.

There's something really nice about that.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    When he first did his speech about why and how she should be released and whatever, the Utøya-survivors present there (as they an their immediate relatives are the only ones allowed in, there being limited space and all) started laughing at him

Some of those people had stared him right in the eye as he shot them, had been lying beneath their dead friends and been close enough to hear him breathe, and now they're laughing at him.

There's something really nice about that.

Yeah, sounds very cathartic.

• Options
    That's all pretty awesome, show that his worldview is bunk.

• Options
    I am kind of depressed having found a connection between Harry Potter and Family Guy that did not involve one of FG's shitty jokes.

• Options
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    I am kind of depressed having found a connection between Harry Potter and Family Guy that did not involve one of FG's shitty jokes.

?

• Options
    Oh hey, psychiatrists and journalist from NRK are answering questions live

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    GUYS DBZ ABRIDGED 30 EXISTS NOW. IN PART.

• Options
    Quid wrote: »
    GUYS DBZ ABRIDGED 30 EXISTS NOW. IN PART.

I think they have successfully preserved Goku's Gokuness. I was wondering how they'd handle the Super Saiyan thing.

• Options
    Incenjucar wrote: »

?

Hermoine is your standard female know-it-all nag who bosses the adventurous fun guys around.

Family guy has Lois and sometimes Brian or Meg.

• Options
    DBZ is not very good. Sure it was fun at the time, but eeehhh.

This discussion has been closed.