As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Camp [Phalla] Lake - Mini - Day 6: Sunkmanitu Tanka's Last Stand (Village Victory!)

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    Actually, maybe they did die to the wilderness...

I think we need more info about number of mafia kills.

Warban was definitely murdered. paraphrasing "He Felt something sharp" and he was watching wolves just before he did. Which we saw the skinchangers (in the form Dagon) change slip into the bodies of.
    Obifett's is a bit ambiguous since he is just never heard from again, so he could have gotten lost or something.
    Alegis went to sleep and never woke up from it. So he could have gotten smothered/neck slit.
    Dagon's death is a bit odd. He slips into wolf form and then it mentions and another figure.

Bedlam just has his mutilated corpse.

I would say Alegis and warban seem mafia. Obi seems a bit up in the air.

Warban was undoubtedly killed by Skinchangers.
    Bedlam was voted out.
    Dagon was murdered by the very person that was supposed to be guarding him.

Alegis could be skinchangers, his own guard (probably not though), or a third faction.

I have no idea about Obifett.

I was just going off the narration and what is explicitly stated :P

• Options
    Also I would be very surprised if he wasn't picked up by another cabin and she knows it.

Retaba is a he. When he first showed up, I think he was a she because his avatar looked like the poster for 'Dead like Me'.

• Options
    GreenbaronsGreenbarons CanadaRegistered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    Also I would be very surprised if he wasn't picked up by another cabin and she knows it.

Retaba is a he. When he first showed up, I think he was a she because his avatar looked like the poster for 'Dead like Me'.

Man I messed that one up bad, apologies Retaba.

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    kime for the late vote onto Bedlam.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    REG Rysk wrote: »
    Man I want to go to a JoCo concert. Got any extra tickets?

In all seriousness though, I think we should stay in our cabins.

I think it's harder for the mafia to hide any shenanigans that way.

If you're in the area come down and find a scalper; we can hi5!

Nope. It's in Seattle right? I live in Ontario. If I had a time machine I might make it.
    Anyone got one for me?

Don't worry SirFab, he's going to Canada tomorrow!
    Vancouver is near Ontario right..?

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    OK heading out now so I want to get a vote in...

Not really convinced of anything from anybody but kime seems more reasonable than the Gbarons wagon. Don't really get that one...maybe I missed the explanation?

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    OK heading out now so I want to get a vote in...

Not really convinced of anything from anybody but kime seems more reasonable than the Gbarons wagon. Don't really get that one...maybe I missed the explanation?
    Langly wrote: »
    I am sticking with greenbarons

He was lightning fast on the sirfab wagon, along with dagon. You might argue that two mafia would not jump on a wagon so quickly, and so close together, but I have definitely seen it happen on other days 1, and even later in a game's life as well.

Also, unless they come from before my time, they were both fairly new players, and that's an easy day 1 mistake to make. Now that Dagon has come up evil, I think it's a good shot. It's also worth saying that while bedlam was super quick to jump on stever, my initial barons vote got two votes pretty quick, and would have been the easier vote (at the time) for him to save himself.

Instead, he said nothing about it and voted on rend for no reason other than his self vote, and waited until a stever vote really got rolling, and jumped on it.

On top of switching from the retaba vote he had just made twenty minutes before.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I dunno Rend seems a little... off to me?

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    GRAAARRREENBARONS

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Man I want to go to a JoCo concert. Got any extra tickets?

In all seriousness though, I think we should stay in our cabins.

I think it's harder for the mafia to hide any shenanigans that way.

If you're in the area come down and find a scalper; we can hi5!

Nope. It's in Seattle right? I live in Ontario. If I had a time machine I might make it.
    Anyone got one for me?
    Vancouver is near Ontario right..?

I can see it from my house on a clear night.

Also I have to disagree with Rysk.

I think that the late vote on Bedlam would be way too much a a newbie mistake for a player like kime to make.

On the other hand, I think that Greenbarons is new enough to make the mistake his band wagon is placed on.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    So my ride is totally late...

I would make the newbie argument and say he's not an experienced player. For Dagon, can't really say, think I've played with him before..? Not sure.

The votes are so skewed I'll just leave them where they lie for now.

• Options
    KelzorKelzor The Grey Man Registered User regular
    I'm thinking Kime but greenbarons seems reasonable enough too.

• Options
    I would also like to point out the fact that kime was in a cabin with a mafia member. I would think the mafia would try to spread themselves out the first day.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Stever777 for immediately jumping on the counter-wagon to greenbarons with no vote explanation as soon as gb made his vote.

• Options
    If we assume six mafia, there were enough cabins for that, but, if I were mafia, I would be hesitant to put every single player at the mercy of the cabin guard.

Did we ever get an explanation as to why the cabin guard for Dagon decided to off him?

• Options
    Baidol wrote: »
    If we assume six mafia, there were enough cabins for that, but, if I were mafia, I would be hesitant to put every single player at the mercy of the cabin guard.

Did we ever get an explanation as to why the cabin guard for Dagon decided to off him?

GLAAAAARG

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I shall also suspiciously put a late vote on Greenbarons

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited June 2012

GLAAAAARG

I don't have time for your mumblings! I have a class to prep for! Give me information!

Baidol on
  • Options
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Is that what we think happened? There's apparently part of the guard mechanic I'm unclear on.

Yeah it's a pretty big part of the whole guard thing. You can stab the shit out of one of your cabinmates while they lie sleeping.

• Options
    Ok, I am not trying to put too much out there, and I don't want to pressure anyone to reveal this if they're uncomfortable, but I have reports of at least five people getting sick last night.

That is from three different cabins.

The effect of being sick makes it pretty much a mafia ability only.

If it is more than five people who got sick (and even with five), that is a huge number of sick people in one night. I think it might be useful to hear how many cabins were affected, but not who claimed it or how many in a cabin.

If it's a mafia ability, they know who got sick, we are really only hiding it from ourselves. I think that being sick will be a really convenient excuse for someone to a) not be indited for not guarding and b) seem to be innocent because they were targeted by a mafia attack.

• Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Is it cabin specific, i.e. everyone guarding/not-guarding in a certain cabin gets sick?

• Options
    That is what I would like to try and figure out.

• Options
    everyone guarding/not-guarding in a certain cabin gets sick?

I can confirm this, specifically, is not the case. Unless my cabin is lying to me.

• Options
    GLAAARGH IF IT'S CABIN SPECIFIC IT'S CLEARLY AN ATTEMPT TO FORCE PEOPLE TO SWAP CABINS EACH NIGHT AND WE SHOULD PROBABLY FIGURE OUT IF THAT IS THE CASE SO WE CAN PLAY ACCORDINGLY BLLUUARRRGH

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I sure hope I don't lose power

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Haha ok so let me explain some things, first off when I voted for Sir Fab, I didn't know there was a wagon on him and I did it because he had a vote for me.

Alegis and I hooked up when I was talking about roughing it in the wilderness and he was looking for a cabin. He sent a pm to me offering and I was all high-five and at first, Alegis proposed we both guard but once I pointed out that there was a 2 day cool down, he offered to guard. I retracted my guard order in the cabin order. As far as I know, we were the only two in that cabin.

• Options
    So I didn't stab my bunkmate. Also random thought, who did the people who got sick vote for? Did any of them vote for the known mafia? Because when Bedlam died, it talked about him moving bodies as if he was still alive.

• Options
    GreenbaronsGreenbarons CanadaRegistered User regular
    Can't be that, I'm sick and I didn't vote for a mafia.

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Some of the sick people have to be lying mafia.

That is my hypothesis.

As for the guard killing Dagon, he just looked suspicious.

• Options
    Alright, I was wondering if was like a mutated bomb ability. Random thought!

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    For sickness, if its not votes, check for patterns like quoting certain people. It is too strong of a power to be targeted without any restrictions

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    This is a quick reminder from your host: Please remember to include me on all game-related PM's.

Your cooperation is appreciated!

It involves PMs

• Options
    That would make sense, it is a game designed for soft-networking!

Oh man, what are you guys doing with each other besides just talking!?

Quarantine time.

• Options
    Also, Egos shutting the door on my face day 1 and now voting for me because I wanted to LIVE! Can't have none of that.

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Okay, I'm fully caught up and I don't know what the fuck, so I'ma vote Langly.

• Options
    So, in addition to all of that, do we think that the guard-vig who killed dagon should form a network today?

If dagon was mafia, he relayed the guard schedule to the mafia before he died, so they know who killed him. Unless they pull something fancy, that guy is going to get axed tonight. But he might be able to coordinate specials and maybe get a for real guard if there is one?

• Options
    Retaba wrote: »
    Also, Egos shutting the door on my face day 1 and now voting for me because I wanted to LIVE! Can't have none of that.

Shutting the door on your face would be if I had room. And how am I voting for you because you wanted to live? I'm voting for you because of poor placement on a wagon and because of your cabin mate being mysteriously murder-ized.

• Options
    Yes well, I wouldn't of been in the same cabin as my recently murder-ized cabin mate if you hadn't of shut the door in my face due to being full! Well, you and a couple others.

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Votes, Orders and Teams due in one hour!

• Options
    Because there are 2? people left who can confirm he was guarding that night.

Although there's nothing keeping someone who wasn't guarding as far as the rest of the cabin knowing from being the one who sent in orders to the host to guard and kill someone.