As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Need Pleasant Original Instrumental Tracks ?

arnaud_magearnaud_mage Registered User new member
edited June 2012 in Artist's Corner
Hello everybody !

I am a composer of instrumental music. you can listen and download my music on my new website
You'll find original music that appeal.
You 'll also find free music on:

Suggestions are welcome!

Grifter on

• Options
    FANTOMASFANTOMAS Flan ArgentavisRegistered User regular
    sitewhore!

Yes, with a quick verbal "boom." You take a man's peko, you deny him his dab, all that is left is to rise up and tear down the walls of Jericho with a ".....not!" -TexiKen
  • Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    Hi arnaud_mage

This forum doesn't approve of people trying to use it in order to get people to buy their products. If that is what you're trying to accomplish then I'm going to have to take action. If you are looking for constructive criticism then you are welcome. However, we generally deal with the visual arts. We have a number of musicians in the community that may provide feedback but you may not find a great deal of feedback.

• Options
    arnaud_magearnaud_mage Registered User new member
    edited June 2012
    Hi Grifter,

My approach for this post is to share my work for your community: I'm trying to make good musics for multimedias works and any constructive comment is welcome. Also, there a few free musics on my site so you can use them for free for a personal use.
    Honestly.

arnaud_mage on
  • Options
    NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
    Yeah....prob gonna get locked bro. You usually have to post stuff in the actual thread..no guide people to your site...

• Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    Thanks for coming to the forums to share. You're going to need to share specific tracks that you want people to look at and comment on. You're most likely not going to get many people going to your website to listen to your entire library. If you haven't complied by tomorrow morning I'm going to lock this thread up.

Also, please read the rules thread for this sub section of the forums. I'm pretty sure that you haven't bothered yet.

This discussion has been closed.