Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Voyage of the 3rd [Phalla] - Game Called - Mafia Victory impossible at the present time.

1616264666797

Posts

  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    warban I don't think they were actually epic revealing as evil.



    steam_sig.png
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Why is everyone voting Daius?

  • KetBraKetBra FISTS OF JUSTICE! Registered User regular
    Yeah pretty sure those were joke posts.

    Except mine, I'm actually the cylon.

    ohKiGmg.png
    Steam Bnet:KetBra#1692 Yo Satan
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Capfalcon wrote: »
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaah

    Help a trans woman (me) afford GRS!
    Hi Santa/Satan!
    Video games -> PSN and Twitch: The_Road_Virus Steam: TheRoadVirus
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    Capfalcon wrote: »
    Why is everyone voting Daius?

    they're saying he moved unannounced into the command room

    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Not much to say on the vote. Just glad it isn't a guy on the WoB, then I'd have to defend them to keep another hand onboard for cleaning up this mess.

    VRXwDW7.png
  • DaiusDaius Registered User
    Congratulations guys voting for me for not going into a room that went dark that has all of the weapons in it that several other people are all in while I went to a room with no weapons in it that isn't dark

    That's a totally underhanded thing to do

    Watch as I take a blowtorch to one of my crewmate's face in a room where everyone can see that I did it.

    GEE

    bigbosssig.png
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Daius wrote: »
    Congratulations guys voting for me for not going into a room that went dark that has all of the weapons in it that several other people are all in while I went to a room with no weapons in it that isn't dark

    That's a totally underhanded thing to do

    Watch as I take a blowtorch to one of my crewmate's face in a room where everyone can see that I did it.

    GEE

    Are you suggesting you knew the armory was going dark beforehand?

    Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • The DagonThe Dagon Registered User regular
    Daius wrote: »
    Congratulations guys voting for me for not going into a room that went dark that has all of the weapons in it that several other people are all in while I went to a room with no weapons in it that isn't dark

    That's a totally underhanded thing to do

    Watch as I take a blowtorch to one of my crewmate's face in a room where everyone can see that I did it.

    GEE

    Just in the nick of time too!

    Steam ID : TheDagon
    PSN : TheDagon
    Pretty much every game ever : TheDagon
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    The zombies can't win, I am too strong.

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Just to clarify

    What Pokemon are you quiz is not an order format I know how to deal with

  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Gumpy wrote: »
    Just to clarify

    What Pokemon are you quiz is not an order format I know how to deal with

    It worked everyother night!



    steam_sig.png
  • KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Gumpy wrote: »
    Just to clarify

    What Pokemon are you quiz is not an order format I know how to deal with

    Just make them juggle?

    † We don't have to be mean. 'Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are.†
    DS Friend Code: 2680-9293-7063
  • DaiusDaius Registered User
    No but don't you see he didn't go into the murder room which means he's the culprit because the bad guys have the ability to make rooms black out from hallways
    Baidol wrote: »
    Daius wrote: »
    Congratulations guys voting for me for not going into a room that went dark that has all of the weapons in it that several other people are all in while I went to a room with no weapons in it that isn't dark

    That's a totally underhanded thing to do

    Watch as I take a blowtorch to one of my crewmate's face in a room where everyone can see that I did it.

    GEE

    Are you suggesting you knew the armory was going dark beforehand?

    If I KNEW the armory was going to go dark and I was TRYING to kill people stealthly, I would go into a room that was dark and full of people and use that as cover.

    Really guys, what do you think my plan was going to be. Do you think I'm Cole Phelps just blacking out rooms for the hell of it

    bigbosssig.png
  • KetBraKetBra FISTS OF JUSTICE! Registered User regular
    day's closed right?

    ohKiGmg.png
    Steam Bnet:KetBra#1692 Yo Satan
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Daius wrote: »
    No but don't you see he didn't go into the murder room which means he's the culprit because the bad guys have the ability to make rooms black out from hallways
    Baidol wrote: »
    Daius wrote: »
    Congratulations guys voting for me for not going into a room that went dark that has all of the weapons in it that several other people are all in while I went to a room with no weapons in it that isn't dark

    That's a totally underhanded thing to do

    Watch as I take a blowtorch to one of my crewmate's face in a room where everyone can see that I did it.

    GEE

    Are you suggesting you knew the armory was going dark beforehand?

    If I KNEW the armory was going to go dark and I was TRYING to kill people stealthly, I would go into a room that was dark and full of people and use that as cover.

    Really guys, what do you think my plan was going to be. Do you think I'm Cole Phelps just blacking out rooms for the hell of it

    You lied about where you were going and ended up in the Command, which someone the previous day had just used to crash two ships together.

    CLEARLY THIS WAS A WELL THOUGHT-OUT MOVE.

    Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »

    Ah. That's pretty straightforward then.
    Capfalcon wrote: »
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaah

    True enough. But when I see a full page of votes for the same person, I figure there's a good reason. I just wanted to get my vote in before the buzzer.

    Today was busy.

  • DaiusDaius Registered User
    Baidol wrote: »
    Daius wrote: »
    No but don't you see he didn't go into the murder room which means he's the culprit because the bad guys have the ability to make rooms black out from hallways
    Baidol wrote: »
    Daius wrote: »
    Congratulations guys voting for me for not going into a room that went dark that has all of the weapons in it that several other people are all in while I went to a room with no weapons in it that isn't dark

    That's a totally underhanded thing to do

    Watch as I take a blowtorch to one of my crewmate's face in a room where everyone can see that I did it.

    GEE

    Are you suggesting you knew the armory was going dark beforehand?

    If I KNEW the armory was going to go dark and I was TRYING to kill people stealthly, I would go into a room that was dark and full of people and use that as cover.

    Really guys, what do you think my plan was going to be. Do you think I'm Cole Phelps just blacking out rooms for the hell of it

    You lied about where you were going and ended up in the Command, which someone the previous day had just used to crash two ships together.

    CLEARLY THIS WAS A WELL THOUGHT-OUT MOVE.

    At no point did I lie. I originally planned to go to the armory to get a weapon. When moving out to the corridor I found a blowtorch. Deciding that maybe there were enough people going to get weapons I went on reinforcement duty and decided that the other adjacent room, Command, would benefit from that. I never said on that day "Okay yeah guys goin' to Armory *wink*" so i don't see where the lie is involved.

    I would have expected people to give me a bit of credit and assume I wasn't THIS BAD at Phalla but then again I completely underestimated everyone's ability to jump on bandwagons without thinking about the reasoning.

    Check those initial votes on me tomorrow fellas, we got ourselves a good ol' fashioned manipulative mafia here

    bigbosssig.png
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Balls I hate moving and I didn't vote

    Pretend I voted for daius

  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    Balls I hate moving and I didn't vote

    Pretend I voted for daius

    Oh man you totally tied the vote! Prepare to be exploded for that! :p

    Help a trans woman (me) afford GRS!
    Hi Santa/Satan!
    Video games -> PSN and Twitch: The_Road_Virus Steam: TheRoadVirus
  • GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Day is over by the way

  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Daius wrote: »
    Baidol wrote: »
    Daius wrote: »
    No but don't you see he didn't go into the murder room which means he's the culprit because the bad guys have the ability to make rooms black out from hallways
    Baidol wrote: »
    Daius wrote: »
    Congratulations guys voting for me for not going into a room that went dark that has all of the weapons in it that several other people are all in while I went to a room with no weapons in it that isn't dark

    That's a totally underhanded thing to do

    Watch as I take a blowtorch to one of my crewmate's face in a room where everyone can see that I did it.

    GEE

    Are you suggesting you knew the armory was going dark beforehand?

    If I KNEW the armory was going to go dark and I was TRYING to kill people stealthly, I would go into a room that was dark and full of people and use that as cover.

    Really guys, what do you think my plan was going to be. Do you think I'm Cole Phelps just blacking out rooms for the hell of it

    You lied about where you were going and ended up in the Command, which someone the previous day had just used to crash two ships together.

    CLEARLY THIS WAS A WELL THOUGHT-OUT MOVE.

    At no point did I lie. I originally planned to go to the armory to get a weapon. When moving out to the corridor I found a blowtorch. Deciding that maybe there were enough people going to get weapons I went on reinforcement duty and decided that the other adjacent room, Command, would benefit from that. I never said on that day "Okay yeah guys goin' to Armory *wink*" so i don't see where the lie is involved.

    I would have expected people to give me a bit of credit and assume I wasn't THIS BAD at Phalla but then again I completely underestimated everyone's ability to jump on bandwagons without thinking about the reasoning.

    Check those initial votes on me tomorrow fellas, we got ourselves a good ol' fashioned manipulative mafia here

    This could be true, but the discussion actually happened in group pms, so that's why it exploded like that.

  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Crap

  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Crap
    ???

    steam_sig.png
  • DaiusDaius Registered User
    Things I would have done if was mafia

    1) Stayed in the Hangar
    2) Been more active in the game
    3) Communicated with the people on my ship so that they didn't get suspicious with me
    4) Killed Stew_Stick last

    bigbosssig.png
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Crap
    ???

    I didn't realize the day was over. Its just so early in the day!

  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Who ended up winning the Fury's Captain vote?

    Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    jdark

  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    Man at this point heading into command unannounced, after 2 days in a row of dudes attacking the command room, you deserve to get killed as natural selection, even if you ARE a villager

    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Unanimously for Jdark I think

    Help a trans woman (me) afford GRS!
    Hi Santa/Satan!
    Video games -> PSN and Twitch: The_Road_Virus Steam: TheRoadVirus
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    So yeah Shabooty thing is flakey so don't go trusting him willy nilly until he does something to better prove himself.

    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Infidel wrote: »
    So yeah Shabooty thing is flakey so don't go trusting him willy nilly until he does something to better prove himself.
    We're waving a couple more people at him to see what happens. If they explode into a red mist, well... we have a mech, right?

    Also, vote lasers.

    Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • DaiusDaius Registered User
    Kana wrote: »
    Man at this point heading into command unannounced, after 2 days in a row of dudes attacking the command room, you deserve to get killed as natural selection, even if you ARE a villager

    Hahahaha, look at this shit.

    And you guys thought I was shady and ominous

    bigbosssig.png
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I'll be surprised if I make it through tonight. Guess we will see

    Help a trans woman (me) afford GRS!
    Hi Santa/Satan!
    Video games -> PSN and Twitch: The_Road_Virus Steam: TheRoadVirus
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I'll be surprised if you all don't explode from being in the same galaxy as someone as strong as me. Guess we will see

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Infidel wrote: »
    So yeah Shabooty thing is flakey so don't go trusting him willy nilly until he does something to better prove himself.
    We're waving a couple more people at him to see what happens. If they explode into a red mist, well... we have a mech, right?

    Do you have a mech? I thought our ship had the mech.

    † We don't have to be mean. 'Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are.†
    DS Friend Code: 2680-9293-7063
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    I'll be surprised if I make it through tonight. Guess we will see

    You're Zapp, you always make it through somehow.

  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    I'll be surprised if I make it through tonight. Guess we will see

    You're Zapp, you always make it through somehow.

    Sacrificing others is my specialty!
    Stop exploding, you cowards!

    Help a trans woman (me) afford GRS!
    Hi Santa/Satan!
    Video games -> PSN and Twitch: The_Road_Virus Steam: TheRoadVirus
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    I would like to recommend all proboards to follow the Wisdom's lead and implement a wordfilter to turn all mentions of "space" into "SPAAAAAAAAAAACE".

    Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
Sign In or Register to comment.