As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Thunder [chat]: like drinking 10 lightnings

OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripateticRegistered User regular
edited June 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse
Man evolved to drink caffeinated beverages. Some people believe that this is the only reason humans even bothered to grow a frontal lobe or create currency.

thundermuscle2_800.jpg

energy-drinks.jpg

But now there is a new sheriff in town.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svMigWg58zM

(It's that kid.)

addition: don't drink vodka and redbull, kids
freaking-out.png

OnTheLastCastle on

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    AwlTMtwCAAEifX-.jpg:large

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    It took me way too long to find that video on youtube even though it is precisely all that is great about youtube.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    PLATYPUS

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    hmm looking like Katz Deli and Big Gay Ice Cream for dinner/desert tonight

a sound plan to me

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    what's up punks

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Man, TV bears some responsibility I think for promoting people being afraid of needles - the make up they use for the effect makes them look way more painful then they are - you always see the most ridiculous skin depression from them.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    I am buying the 3rd PA game because it looks sweet and is cheap.

Is there any reason not to buy the second one as well? It's 2 bucks. Was it any good?

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular

Is there any reason not to buy the second one as well? It's 2 bucks. Was it any good?

It is fun. I'm going to get the 3rd game either on steam or on xbox. Can't decide! Prob PC because I can laptop play it.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    They opened up a big gay ice cream shop?! : O

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    The steam game also comes w/ Breath of Death and Cthulhu saves the world which are good times.

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Really, @Jacobkosh, really?

Nothing better to do than to taunt the jailed guy, huh? :bz

• Options
    Eddy wrote: »

small sexually confused yogurt stand

• Options
    The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret is on netflix instant and worth watching in case anyone is confused about the OP!

• Options
    Eddy wrote: »

Yeah 125 East 7th Street

• Options
    Is it called Big Gay Ice Cream Shop?

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular

there is a steam combo of the first two PA games for like 3 bucks.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    No red bull, OTLC?

you disasppoint

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    tennis is cool I should watch more

not tennis specifically but I sort of wish I had had one of those terrible childhoods where the kid is made to train endlessly at something. that level of skill is awe inspiring.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    No one knows why the same people didn't make game 3 do they? It was never explained?

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Is it called Big Gay Ice Cream Shop?

ugh just go here

http://biggayicecream.com/

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    Elldren wrote: »
    No red bull, OTLC?

you disasppoint

I AM TOO UNDERGROUND.

*REVISES OP*

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Oooh, Muse have something new out.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    No one knows why the same people didn't make game 3 do they? It was never explained?

they talk about the third game in one of the patv episodes. i guess they really wanted an 8bit type thing

• Options
    20120628.png

• Options

it was extensively talked about in the newsposts a couple years ago.

basicially the first two (especially 2) didn't sell super awesome and the company making them decided they wanted to work on other more profitable stuff as opposed to 3.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular

Weren't the first two really average?

And the third was made by two PAers who have a really good record for quality cheap indie games.

Probably because of that I would think.

• Options
    "what’s gonna happen when all the people who moved to canada because of george bush see all the people moving to canada because of barack obama?!"

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Red Bull make the best cola.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    "what’s gonna happen when all the people who moved to canada because of george bush see all the people moving to canada because of barack obama?!"

haha

• Options
    Fun fact: the makers of Monster would be the most profitable stock if you could time travel back a little ways and buy.

Something like 4000%.

• Options
    listening to some hawpcast

I cannot even imagine how someone could have possibly been scared by Blair Witch Project. When I was in the dorms in college someone downloaded it before the theatrical release and we all thought it was a comedic parody (ala Scary Movie). We were all laughing and cheering on the demise of those brain damaged fuckwits.

came as quite a shock that they meant the movie to be a horror flick.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    400 BABIES

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

:^:

• Options
    KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    I think I pretty much hate all energy drinks.

They taste terrible, do terrible things to my stomach, and make me feel like my teeth are falling out.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Guys Organichu just admitted the must vulgar thing

I cannot even share it here

• Options
    GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    edited June 2012

it was extensively talked about in the newsposts a couple years ago.

basicially the first two (especially 2) didn't sell super awesome and the company making them decided they wanted to work on other more profitable stuff as opposed to 3.

For more detail, "the company" was Hothead, and they decided to make Deathspank instead.

GnomeTank on
    Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options
    Kasyn wrote: »

They taste terrible, do terrible things to my stomach, and make me feel like my teeth are falling out.

mioooooooo black cherrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

one of us one of us one of us

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Kasyn wrote: »

They are generally dreadful.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    I seriously considered leaving the country at one point.

That's when I learned that if you aren't a highly skilled worker with a college degree in a high demand industry, no first world country wants you and you can fuck right the hell off.

Which is why I tend to argue with people who cry about how terrible and unjust U.S. immigration policy is.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Someday one of the drawers in my desk at work will just be full of empty Mio bottles.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
This discussion has been closed.