As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I'd love to read Ep4 chapters from Jerry Holkins. Will he see this post?

asdfffasdfff Registered User regular
edited July 2012 in Penny Arcade Games
Now that Ep3 is out, I'd love to read Jerry's Ep4 continuation in prose form. I LOVE the Ep3 chapters - must have re-read them 3 or 4 times by now, finding new things to appreciate each time. I've followed PA since near the beginning and it's some of his best stuff.

(It's just too bad that Mike wasn't too involved in the 3rd game.)

If anyone official sees this thread, please get word to him that there ARE hardcore fans of his writing and especially the Ep3 story, and to ask him about writing (and posting!) chapters for Ep4.

asdfff on

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    This probably won't happen since Episode 3 was written with the assumption that the series was otherwise dead. Now that it has been resurrected, chances are Jerry will be busy doing the writing for Episode 4.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    I don't think Jerry is planning on doing a written-only version of Episode 4.

• Options
    asdfffasdfff Registered User regular
    Well, I don't know what else to say except that the Ep3 prose was some of his best stuff ever. Feels weird to quote it right away, but...'he hoped that whoever came next would make books'.