As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    i thought it was going to be about bees

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    you butt, you told me to do it!

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    You broke the sacred law of [chat] making!

• Options
    KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    [chat] civil war?

I declare for this side. For basically no reason.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    There was unrest! A booming silence in my inbox even!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    we talking standup? Because I got a mancrush for Mitch Hedberg and Patton Oswalt

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Buy my book

Please join my game, dudes, it's gonna be amazing!

Details? Just clicky the linky in my siggy.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Can we have one [chat] cycle that works right?!

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    These old shorts I'm wearing are too tight. Have I gotten chubby?

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Everyone's paralyzed with indecision

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    DUE BROKE THE CHAT CODE HE SAID MAKE A CHAT OTLC AND I GAVE IT MY ALL COACH HUFF HUFF

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    DUE BROKE THE CHAT CODE HE SAID MAKE A CHAT OTLC AND I GAVE IT MY ALL COACH HUFF HUFF

How many successful chats have you made, OTLC?

How many times were you asked to make one?

keep in mind, lots of people would love to be asked to make a chat, but are never asked, ever.

You are of the chosen few, OTLC, you should appreciate it, damnit!

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I have a pillow of The Kiss and i turn it sideways. I think Klimt always meant for it to be turned sideways.

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Eddy wrote: »
    I have a pillow of The Kiss and i turn it sideways. I think Klimt always meant for it to be turned sideways.

i'm qualified as a person who uses a photoshopped version of the Kiss to tell you you're right...

• Options
    I said it because my indecision was tearing us all apart.

But then you didn't make a chat. So I did what any man would do.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGfx3QAV64M

and everyone likes to laugh.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    This is the one true [chat], I know no other.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I felt like a beer so here i am downtown with one at 02:00 which is kinda amazing

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    @durandal4532

Nah it's not on the garage. There's a separation where two pieces of paneling have warped some so they're going into that.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Kasyn wrote: »
    This is the one true [chat], I know no other.

THIS IS AN EPIC WAR!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4zBUHbwLqo

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    that makes me want to play Civ 5!

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Okay this feels like some sort of sneaky welcome package - the beer is good, the music is good and a very cute girl is sitting next to me and getting comfortably close

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Okay this feels like some sort of sneaky welcome package - the beer is good, the music is good and a very cute girl is sitting next to me and getting comfortably close

If all those things are happening what are you doing posting here?! o_O

• Options

Are you sure you're not just starting to lean creepily in her direction?

steam_sig.png
  • Options

You've been slipped a mickey, the music, if played backwards, is about devil worship, and that girl is uh...okay well she's cool.

• Options
    This is not standup! But Norm does do standup. So it's kinda related?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL0WayC7jW0

He is my very favorite comedian.

This discussion has been closed.