As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chaos] CitOW Game 85 - In doldari's 9th Old World, who will be able to destroy it?

15678911»

• Options
    StyyxStyyx Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Battle in Kislev: 4 Hits! Killing 4 Seductresses

Battle in Bretonnia: 0 Hits! Killing Nothing

Battle in the Border Princes: 1 Hit! Killing Nothing

+4 VP

Styyx on
  • Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    And thus all my hopes perish...

Ah well. It was a fun game; did (almost) the best I could, but it was not to be... really shoulda given Slaanesh only 1PP more this turn, that was just daft of me.

I think that the end scoreline won't quite reflect how close it was looking at the end there!

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    TWO hits in Brettonia: 1d6o6h4 2, killing the bloodletter and the peasant.

No hits in Border Princes: 1d6o6h4 0.

• Options
    BelfastBelfast Penguins PenguinsRegistered User regular
    grumble grumble grumble

Well done styyx

aka "Mr Gold-in-Bean-Field"
  • Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    Kislev - 1 hit - take out the Bloodletter, for great justice...
    Border Princes - Nuthin'.

• Options
    Man... I get to 49 VP, by my count :cry:

• Options
    I calculate Styyx has 50. Bloody tight finish.... Best of 60?

• Options
    Maybe I should have summoned the daemonette to the empire.

• Options
    StyyxStyyx Registered User regular
    I worried a lot about potential Daemonettes mind controlling my Cultists and using their enhanced domination to wreak a lot of Havoc.

Slightly above average luck from that first roll did manage to seal the deal though. : )

• Options
    Belfast wrote: »
    I calculate Styyx has 50. Bloody tight finish.... Best of 60?
    No, styyx will reach 54, don't forget about his Bloodletter upgrade. Still pretty damn close though...

• Options
    Oh, and Belfast, I think we're just waiting on your last battle in the Badlands to finish things off!

• Options
    doldaridoldari Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Round 5-5. Corruption Phases

game85state72.png

- Old World Card Effects
    Dwarf Trollslayers - In the end phase when Old World cards are resolved, the player with the smallest Threat score places an additional Hero token in any region where there is already a Hero token.

- Upgrade Effects
    Bloodthirster - Once per round during the summoning phase, you may summon a Bloodthirster for 0 power into a region that contains six or more corruption tokens once per round.
    Bloodsworn - Each Bloodworn counts as two figures toward your domination value of any region that it occupies.
    Bloodletters - You gain two victory points each time you kill a figure in a region containing a Bloodletter.

Infested Colony - When you dominate a region, place two corruption tokens in that region.
    Mystical Disregard - Once per round, you may play a Chaos card on top of an opponent's Chaos card, canceling its effect. The card you play must have power equal to or greater than the card you cover.
    Daemonettes - When you summon a Daemonette into a region, you may take control of an opponent's Cultist in that region until the end of the turn. (Place the Cultist next to the Daemonette as a reminder.)
    Seductresses - When summoned from the board (rather than from your stockpile), a Seductress figure may bring a Noble token (if present) from its origin region to its destination region.

Clan Rats - When you summon a Clan Rat into a region where you do not currently have any Clan Rats, you may summon one additional Clan Rat to that region for 0 power.
    The Under Empire - You treat all regions with Skaven tokens as adjacent regions. When a region is ruined, you may immediately move any number of your figures from that region into one adjacent region.

- Chaos Card Effects
    Norsca : Skitterleap - 0 - If you dominate this region, you may immediately move any number of your figures from this region to one adjacent region. and Doomwheel - 1 - If you dominate this region, score three victory points.
    Kislev : Festival of Sinew - 0 - When an opponent summons a figure to this region, gain one power point.
    Bretonnia : Warpstorm - 0 - If you kill one or more enemy figures in this region during the battle phase, place a Warpstone token in this region.
    Estalia : Choking Stench - 2 - During the battle phase, each opponent rolls one fewer battle die for each of your Chaos cards in this region.
    Tilea : Skitterleap - 0 - If you dominate this region, you may immediately move any number of your figures from this region to one adjacent region. and Creeping Death - 1 - If you dominate this region, place one corruption token in each adjacent region.
    The Badlands : Warp Shock - 1 - Each Warpstone token and magic symbol in this region counts toward your domination value.

Domination Step
    Norsca : +1VP DAC, +3VP by Doomwheel, Move your figure to Tilea by Skitterleap.
    Kislev : +6VP DAC
    The Empire : +5VP
    Bretonnia : +3VP
    Estalia : +4VP, +2 Corruption and DAC by Infested Colony
    Tilea : +2VP DAC, Move your figure to The Empire by Skitterleap
    The Badlands : +2VP

CorruptionStep
    Norsca : +1
    Kislev : +1
    The Empire : +4, Ruined.
    Bretonnia : +3
    Estalia : +1
    The Badlands : +3 DAC

Check for Ruination
    The Empire 3rd : +4VP, +4VP

Updated VP
    34 + 5 + 4 = 43VP
    22 + 4 = 26VP
    22 + 5 = 27VP
    22VP
    28 + 9 + 3 + 4 = 44VP

Things that need to happen:
    1. @Belfast roll a dice in The Badlands.
    2. @Flimflammery decide to move your figure from Norsca.

doldari on
  • Options
    Really? ok... Miss!

• Options
    Please move all my figures to Tilea for a measly 2VP, then move them all again to the Empire.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    Round 5-6. End Phases

game85state73.png

1. Remove Chaos Cards from the Board.

2. Hero Tokens are resolved.
    Norsca : Controlled Clan Rat
    Kislev : Bloodthirster

3. Resolve Old World cards.
    Tzeentch place a Hero Token in Norsca or Kislev.

4. Score Ruined Regions.
    The Empire : +11VP, +5VP

5. Advance Threat Dials - Horned Rat ticks twice, other gods tick once except Slaanesh.
    31 - Draw 2 Chaos Cards
    22 - Upgrade
    20 - Upgrade
    20 - Summon 1 Warrior
    24 - Upgrade

Updated VP
    43 + 11 = 54VP
    26VP
    27VP
    22VP
    44 + 5 = 49VP

6. Check for Game end

KHORNE WINS A VP VICTORY!

doldari on
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Final

Doldari's 9th Old World was destroyed at the hand of a Styyx.
    But, survivors wander to find a different world.
    Finally, they will move other's world, Doldari's 10th Old World.

Who will be able to destroy Doldari's 10th Old World?
    You shall see.

game85state75.png

Congratulation, Styyx.

doldari on
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    doldari wrote: »

Domination Step
    Norsca : +4VP DAC, +3VP by Doomwheel, Move your figure to Tilea by Skitterleap.

CorruptionStep

Check for Ruination

Updated VP
    34 + 5 + 4 = 43VP
    22 + 6 = 28VP
    22 + 3 = 25VP
    22VP
    28 + 12 + 3 + 4 = 47VP

I hate to say it doldari, but I think what I've bolded is wrong; you seem to have counted the Doomwheel twice... I'm pretty sure I've only reached 49VP overall.

Edit: to clarify, it should be:
    Norsca : + 4 1VP DAC, +3VP by Doomwheel, Move your figure to Tilea by Skitterleap.

and

28 + 12 + 3 + 4 = 47 44VP

Thank you for all your hard work hosting though, much appreciated :D

Flimflammery on
  • Options
    thanks everybody

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Thanks everyone!

• Options
    Also Tzeentch should end on 27VP, and Nurgle should end on 26VP.

• Options
    doldari wrote: »

Domination Step
    Norsca : +4VP DAC, +3VP by Doomwheel, Move your figure to Tilea by Skitterleap.

CorruptionStep

Check for Ruination

Updated VP
    34 + 5 + 4 = 43VP
    22 + 6 = 28VP
    22 + 3 = 25VP
    22VP
    28 + 12 + 3 + 4 = 47VP

I hate to say it doldari, but I think what I've bolded is wrong; you seem to have counted the Doomwheel twice... I'm pretty sure I've only reached 49VP overall.

Edit: to clarify, it should be:
    Norsca : + 4 1VP DAC, +3VP by Doomwheel, Move your figure to Tilea by Skitterleap.

and

28 + 12 + 3 + 4 = 47 44VP

Thank you for all your hard work hosting though, much appreciated :D

Oh~ I fixed it.

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    Good game all! I was really hoping the game would last one more turn so I could ruin Estalia . :(

Oh well!

• Options
    Yeah, Khorne led you on a bit over the last turn, eh, mi-go? Big red meanie...

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular