Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

No-Brainer Cartoons

No-BrainerNo-Brainer Registered User new member
edited July 2012 in Artist's Corner
Hey guys, my name is Derrek Buerger and i'm the creator of No-Brainer Cartoons. It's a little flash-animated series on Newgrounds, and occasionally I upload on YouTube. This is my first ever post on the Penny-Arcade Forums, and with that, I just want to say hello to everyone! You can find my animations on Newgrounds, and my username there is 'toontown1'.

The series is mainly about No-Brainer and Todd, my two main characters, trying to go gambling, stop invading restaurant chains, and basically get through everyday life. I really hope you consider checking out the series. You can find some stuff on YouTube too. The username there should be NoBrainerCartoons.

I really hope I can fit right in here at the Penny-Arcade Forums, as I look forward to posting here a lot, and getting to know the community. Thanks for reading this.

No-Brainer on

This discussion has been closed.