As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Prime] The Fifth Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament [Full!]

• TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    redhalo wrote: »
    Incredible. Slytherin OotP is more unpopular than Huffpuff anything.

Yeah, but Slytherin DE on the other hand...

SLYTHERIN SLYTHERIN SLYTHERIN SLYTHERIN
    I feel so bad for Hufflepuff.
    Eh, that happens every year. At this point it's just expected.

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
  • SageheartSageheart Tampa, FLRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Let the TWDT prep begin...
    93s4R.jpg?1

EVIL CAA CAAW!

Sageheart on
    Tickets + Flight + Hotel = SEE YOU AT PAX 2012!
    Pre-PAX Dinner | Tri-Wizard Drinking Tournament | Post-PAX Party
    2012 Prime Buttoneer (Main | Bonus)
    Ravenclaw Death Eaters, Head Boy - Ravenclaw DE is on Twitter and Facebook!
  • RedjakkRedjakk Registered User new member
    Anyone know why all but a few Ravenclaw registrations are missing from the attendee list at the bottom and they're both marked as "Pending?"

• StupidStupid Newcastle, NSWRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Menolly07 wrote: »
    Menolly07 wrote: »
    HAH!! I AM TRICKSY RAVENCLAW!!! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR CA-CAWING!!! I HAVE JUMPED SHIP AND JOINED WITH THE BADGERS!! AND A DEATHEATER NO LESS!!!! Hufflepuff FURREVER! STUPID FEATHERS NEVER!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAcoughcoughcoughHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.. er.... ........................... Yes. Well.. Go about your business then.
    I just want you to know that you had me laughing very very hard at that. Even though you jumped ship.

The hat sorted me!! It said I didn't belong in Ravenclaw this year! It told me... "Go to Hufflepuff, young Menolly! Take your first time attendee friend with you!" I said, "Yes! Yes! YES! HAT!!! I WILL DO THIS THING!! I WILL TAKE JOHN TO THE PROMISED LAND!! WITH HOT HUFFLEPUFF GIRLS AND BOOZE!!" Then I sat up and realized that my head REALLY hurt and that the piercing pain was from the EMT's penlight. I knocked it out of his hand, yelled, "Honey badger don't care!!!!!!!" Then I trundled off and ate some SNAKES! I'm coming for you RAVENCLAW!!! I'm calling you OUT!........

too much?

Not only is it not too much, it's more-or-less true. All of the cute, asian girls were totally ROCKING the huffle colors last year. But you didn't hear that here. And I never said it, either.

BTW HUFFLEPUFF 4 lyfe!

Stupid on

26904.png
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Hmmm I didn't get a confirmation email... something wrong?

It looks like your name is on the list :) you should be able to log in to your eventbrite account and see your tickets under your events

• Tar3820Tar3820 The One and Only Sunnyvale, CARegistered User regular
    CAAAAA CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW DE!

PRIME 2012: 3-day Pass [X] Hotel [X] Plane Tickets [X] Buttons [X] VacationTime [X]
    !Ravenclaw Deatheaters, represent!
  • arwen_doll16_LOTRarwen_doll16_LOTR Commander Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    I made an account after the fact but there is nothing under tickets or events etc.

And I checked the list of attendees after I asked just to make sure that the tickets I printed out weren't a dream lol. I didn't think I played that hard at my tournament!

arwen_doll16_LOTR on
    I should go.
    534159_4247466298641_1660805487_n.jpg
    My signature is now incredibly relevant to all Slytherin Death Eaters btw.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • JediknightkarlJediknightkarl Registered User regular
    wow that was close. got there just as it said there were 2 for Gryffindor OOTP.

damn...bit my tongue....i hate that.
  • SerenitySerenity Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Welp, that was quick... I checked earlier but I think the page was cached or something as it did not show the tickets up yet...
    At least I got in! No Ravenclaw this year though :-( Sold outtttt.

Slytherin Ootp! Woop!

Serenity on
    qxd8or7ouox3.png
  • TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    zerzhul wrote: »
    Bau5 wrote: »
    I see that someone ordered 6 tickets. For shameeeeee.

From what I'm hearing, anyone that attempted to get more than 2 tickets will be booted. This is not official word though.

It's in the OP, so I hope he follows through with it.

I'm a little peeved at myself though, I bought Gryffindor and then Ravenclaw OotP came back into stock, but I didn't want to risk ordering another set to only get booted... oh well.

I think you could theoretically switch, then cancel the first? I dunno how it works.

I honestly didn't want to take the risk of not being able to go at all, and Gryffindor was my #2 anyway, so it's not the end of the world I guess.

I just hope Gryffindor OotP is ready to party hardy with me on their side!

• camietccamietc Registered User new member
    Slytherin DE FTW! Last year was a blast! Excited to be on the same team again! :D. See you all there... Now It's time to work on my school girl costume. Slytherin! Slytherin! Slytherin!

• Jenny_SpaghettiJenny_Spaghetti I am 3 ginger midgets in a trench coat. Calgary, CanadalandRegistered User regular
    Slytherin DE! Hubby aligned himself with Ravenclaw OotP but I still love him... For now... If I have to... I guess...

• oneangrydworfoneangrydworf Registered User new member
    After waiting all day for my turn at the sorting hat, the door finally opened. Within seconds it started screaming, "MASTER ADAM FOR RAVENCLAW!". I am so honored to be sorted into the prestigious House of Ravenclaw: Order of the Phoenix. And now, with head held high, I declare... BRING IT ON!!!

PAX Prime 2013 4-Day Pass [X] Hotel [X]
    TWDT 2013 - Ravenclaw DE - Ca-CAW! [X]
    Day 1 Costume [X] Day 2 Costume [X] Day 3 Costume [X] Day 4 Costume [X]
  • RazorwiredRazorwired Registered User regular
    Pruncible wrote: »
    So it looks like Slytherin - DE was the first to actually sell out, as both Ravenclaws are still listed as "Pending". Just the lack of decisiveness I'd expect from a non-Slytherin house.

When I visited the page earlier, Ravenclaw DE was sold out. I am guessing that somebody ordered more than 2 tickets and either cancelled themselves (out of good nature) or had their order rescinded (Expelliarmus!) I expect Slytherin will suffer the same fate, considering this listing of tickets that's on the order page right now:
    Tickets Ordered: 4 Gryffindor - DE, 2 Slytherin - DE
    Forum Name: Fuzzirella

It might have been some of my party. Wires got crossed and long story short one of us had to return an order. It does happen.

• redhaloredhalo Also a Professional Alcoholic Registered User regular
    Slytherin DE! Hubby aligned himself with Ravenclaw OotP but I still love him... For now... If I have to... I guess...

Whaaaaa! What an odd couple you two must be. Is he canadian-curious?

• AtratyysAtratyys Registered User regular
    Got registered with ticket #1 for RC OotP. Then I finally got to eat dinner. Ca Caw!

CA CAW! 2013 Ravenclaw: Order of the Phoenix

AsyXe.jpgpCwR3.jpg
  • yanthraxyanthrax boners bonersRegistered User regular
    Friends were lucky enough to get into Gryffindor OotP. Looks like I'll have to go DE!

• CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Woooow. Kinda epic, personally.

PS, fellow Slytherin DE, your Head of House, Head Boy/Girl and House Elf will lead you to the Dark Lord the correct locations.

CaptainTapole on
    The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • SiussySiussy Mesa, ArizonaRegistered User new member
    Sorted into Gryffindor! I am really excited to kick off my first Pax Prime with some drunk witches and wizards! Are there any particular rules on costuming? This is my first year and was wondering if it was only robes/school uniforms, or if people get a little more creative?

edited August 2012
    Woooow. Kinda epic, personally.

PS, fellow Slytherin DE, your Head of House, Head Boy/Girl and House Elf will lead you to the Dark Lord the correct locations.

Went last year with Slytherin DE and it was the most fitting part of the evening when a handful of us decided a dark alley was the best route to the second site.

Also in terms of costuming the crawl always seems to be fun first. My Gryffindor partner last year wore a costume consisting of a properly colored toque with "WIZARD" sharpied on. I usually go with a grad robe from Goodwill, an a slack/tie/shirt combo using house colors. Other people actually have costuming talent and do awesome stuff but wear what you want.

Razorwired on
  • PrunciblePruncible Registered User regular
    Razorwired wrote: »
    Pruncible wrote: »
    So it looks like Slytherin - DE was the first to actually sell out, as both Ravenclaws are still listed as "Pending". Just the lack of decisiveness I'd expect from a non-Slytherin house.

When I visited the page earlier, Ravenclaw DE was sold out. I am guessing that somebody ordered more than 2 tickets and either cancelled themselves (out of good nature) or had their order rescinded (Expelliarmus!) I expect Slytherin will suffer the same fate, considering this listing of tickets that's on the order page right now:
    Tickets Ordered: 4 Gryffindor - DE, 2 Slytherin - DE
    Forum Name: Fuzzirella

It might have been some of my party. Wires got crossed and long story short one of us had to return an order. It does happen.

Oh, no worries. I'm sure it will all work out in the end, CA CAW!

• Jenny_SpaghettiJenny_Spaghetti I am 3 ginger midgets in a trench coat. Calgary, CanadalandRegistered User regular

Whaaaaa! What an odd couple you two must be. Is he canadian-curious?

100% Canadians, the both of us. :)

• CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Be creative! Show your House support! (Colours of your House is cool. I will be a Slytherin Quidditch Cheerleader this year.)

The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    RC OOTP Info:
    Twitter: @RavenclawOotP (people who followed last years twitter, this is the same account)
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/489723884390152/

why are you smelling it?
  • CuTaosCuTaos Registered User new member
    First time going to pax here but i was still able to get into Slytherin DE woo

• BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Motherfuck, I leave to run a couple of errands, come back and shit has opened and Syltherin DE is full.

C'est le vie, OtoP it is I guess.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • WestrunnerWestrunner Steam's Dirty Little Whore Mojave Desert, NVRegistered User regular
    So now that we're all sorted what now? Will there be the planning of Shenanigans? Nefarious Schemes? Two shots of grain alcohol twice a day for liver prep?

TWDT12: Gryffindor - OotP TWDT14: Gryffindor - OotP
    Westrunner wrote: »
    So now that we're all sorted what now? Will there be the planning of Shenanigans? Nefarious Schemes? Two shots of grain alcohol twice a day for liver prep?

Atlus will give more detailed information at some point, and you should look to your house leadership for details of any specific goings ons. And yes, at least two shots. :P

why are you smelling it?
  • SageheartSageheart Tampa, FLRegistered User regular
    Most teams a lot of planning using social media. Ravenclaw Death Eaters should follow @RavenclawDE on Twitter and join our Facebook Group to be a part of planning our specific group events.

Tickets + Flight + Hotel = SEE YOU AT PAX 2012!
    Pre-PAX Dinner | Tri-Wizard Drinking Tournament | Post-PAX Party
    2012 Prime Buttoneer (Main | Bonus)
    Ravenclaw Death Eaters, Head Boy - Ravenclaw DE is on Twitter and Facebook!
    I just realized my popped collars would show up fantastically through a Slytherin robe.
    522883223_1537991_george_takei_oh_my_super_xlarge.png

wWuzwvJ.png
  • MrDoctorProfessorMrDoctorProfessor Registered User regular
    Dang! Slytherin went quick! Now to try to figure out how in the world to dress up as a gryffindor death eater instead....

noAZAb5.png?1
    Hey Satan!
    Steam
    I was actually considering Slytherin OotP or Gryffindor DE so I could buy a bunch of hipster junk and go ironically.

As opposed to being in Griffindor OotP and wearing hipster junk non-ironically? :)

why are you smelling it?
    Dang! Slytherin went quick! Now to try to figure out how in the world to dress up as a gryffindor death eater instead....
    Tattered robes, a death eater mask, and the decapitated head of a stuffed griffon hanging off of yourself in some fashion?

wWuzwvJ.png
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited August 2012

Might I suggest something in a nice blood red? I hear Griffin mantles are nice this time of year too.

Welcome to Lawful Evil, enjoy your stay.

Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • MrDoctorProfessorMrDoctorProfessor Registered User regular
    Matev wrote: »

Might I suggest something in a nice blood red? I hear Griffin mantles are nice this time of year too.

Im thinking either shorts and sandals with a gryffindor polo (popped collar) and a visor, along with a death eater mask painted with sports team face paint. Or, pretty much the same thing but with a gryffindor track suit.

noAZAb5.png?1
    Hey Satan!
    Steam
    Matev wrote: »

Im thinking either shorts and sandals with a gryffindor polo (popped collar) and a visor, along with a death eater mask painted with sports team face paint. Or, pretty much the same thing but with a gryffindor track suit.
    Sooooo....my current costume basically? Only I avoided shorts and sandals cause my pasty fucking legs don't have any business being out in public.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Bau5Bau5 PDXRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    wvgzX.png

I bought this bad boy, just for the occasion.

Bau5 on
    2015 PAX Prime: Badge(s) [ ] Transportation [ ] Hotel [ ] TWDT replacement [ ] Party Pants [ ]

TWDT Slytherin Death Eater - 2012
    TWDT Slytherin Death Eater - 2013
    TWDT Slytherin Death Eater - 2014
  • AerithdarkoAerithdarko Registered User regular
    TOGSolid wrote: »
    My signature is now incredibly relevant to all Slytherin Death Eaters btw.

Reeeeeportin' fer duty

This discussion has been closed.