As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

E.V.O. : Search For [Phalla] Chapter One - Shark Victory!

• Options
    ecco the dolphinecco the dolphin Registered User regular
    I HAVE EVOLVED FIRE EYES:

singeing up

Penny Arcade Developers at PADev.net.
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    still need 5 more after ecco

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    His fire eyes scared everyone away, don't worry guys I have a laser gun, Ill take out the mutant dolphin.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    Jordan_htJordan_ht Registered User regular
    It's hot out. Time for a swim!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    ohmigosh there's still room?

*Sigh* Nup!

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I read Ecco's post as four eyes and I was going to be all "Die Batarian!", but no it was fire eyes.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    4 more spots to fill. Is it time for @ Harassment?
    @jackisreal
    @Peccavi
    @immortal_squish
    @Alegis
    @Baidol
    @KetBra

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Phalla.

Phalla never changes.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    we're so close

come on! sign up!

• Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    I know it must be there somewhere but I just can't see it -- What time is vote close?

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I know it must be there somewhere but I just can't see it -- What time is vote close?
    8:00 PM EST

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Signing up for the chance to devour you all

• Options
    edited July 2012
    His fire eyes scared everyone away, don't worry guys I have a laser gun, Ill take out the mutant dolphin.

Long live the dooolllpphhiiiinnnns!

Down with sharks, down with sharks!

Edit: Also, I just realised. Fire eyes... under water? Not such a good evolution.

/facefin

ecco the dolphin on
  • Options
    One spot left. If it doesn't fill in the next few hours I'll likely start anyways.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Reticulating Splines

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    Getting excited. Been a while since I've phalla'd.

• Options

Role PMs will start going out soon. Please do not discuss them until Opening Narration is posted.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    Reticulating Splines

NOSTALGIA

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    If we get through this without someone posting "I'm a shark, I'm a shark, fuck you I'm a shark" I will be incredibly disappointed.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Rius wrote: Β»
    If we get through this without someone posting "I'm a shark, I'm a shark, fuck you I'm a shark" I will be incredibly disappointed.
    someone just did!

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Deep

Oh man I hope I can be made entirely of like tentacles and eyes. Just terrify someone and latch onto them.

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Deep

Oh man I hope I can be made entirely of like tentacles and eyes. Just terrify someone and latch onto them.

In Japan?

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    Aggressive: +60 Evo.P per night, -5 Life per night

Normal: Players will receive 40 Evo.P per night. Life will not change unless attacked by other players.

Defensive: +30 Evo.P per night, +5 Life per night

So it would seem it's far more efficient to play Offensive / Defensive to gain 90 Evo.P every two days than it is to play normal progression.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Yep, just a little more risky with bouncing your health around.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Ok dudes explain this game to me

So actions gain evo points, they do not spend them?

So by biting, Iwould gain evo points?

I might have had a few whiskeys

Does that give me evo points

• Options
    I ROLL TO ATTACK THE DARKNESS

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Langly wrote: Β»
    I ROLL TO ATTACK BITE THE DARKNESS

• Options
    Dear everyone: please line up in an orderly manner so that I may bite all the faces. I will be a benevolent overlord, provided you do not test my patience.

BITES FOR THE BITE GOD

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Day One:

evo.jpg

The sharks swam among their prey, they were outnumbered but they had a plan. The various fish went about their routines with a wary eye. Would they know a shark when they saw it? Would it be too late? Who had evolved the jaws that got them into this mess? Would that fish fight for or against them?

Before the bloodshed started, a great commotion arose in the Sea of Origin that morning.
    Something shiny had been found in the water. The fish had never seen anything like it before. No one had ever seen something like it. Upon closer inspection it is revealed to be a crystal. There is only one crystal, and there are many fish. Who will get a chance to investigate this shiny treat?

Please vote in dodgerblue who you would like to get the chance to investigate the crystal.

All PMs have been sent out. If you did not get one please notify me.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

• Options
    warban wrote: Β»
    Aggressive: +60 Evo.P per night, -5 Life per night

Normal: Players will receive 40 Evo.P per night. Life will not change unless attacked by other players.

Defensive: +30 Evo.P per night, +5 Life per night

So it would seem it's far more efficient to play Offensive / Defensive to gain 90 Evo.P every two days than it is to play normal progression.

Especially given how expensive upgrades are

• Options
    I wanna investigate the crystal as resident sea turtle

langly

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    I wanna see the resident sea turtle investigate the crystal

langly

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    Who should investigate the crystal? Why Phyphor of the University faction! For SCIENCE

• Options
    Oh i'm dumb I actually read the op just now ok i'm up to speed on bites and points

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    I'm cool with turtle-man going for the crystal. Langly

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Cythraul

• Options
    A snapping turtle? Biting the tip of MY penis? No thank you. The only logical choice is TRV

• Options
    Dolphins are naturally curious creatures, and with our evolved bottled nose, we can poke at the crystal harder and faster.

ecco for great poking!

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    I nominate myself, Mill, for this task. I may only have one eye but it's so amazing that I can analyze any shiny thing.