As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Move Film for Theatres

13»

• RaceCarGrinRaceCarGrin Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I also saw it on 4/20 in Delaware with 4 of my freinds and we were the only ones in the place except for two random girls, it was pretty rad cuz when something would happen we would just start cracking up and leap over seats and start getting into random fist fights. it was pretty bad ass! I think the movie was worth the money and it made me and my freinds day better! GO SEE IT IF YOUR BORED...

RaceCarGrin on
    I dont Murder? ;-)
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I loved this movie so much.

tyrannus on
  • Black_HeartBlack_Heart Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I saw ATHFCMFT this weekend. It was pretty good. A 90 minute ATHF episode with better animation and effects. I loved the intro though with the movie refreshments great stuff.

Hope we get some more new seasons after this, but unlikely.

Black_Heart on
  • ZeromusZeromus Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I thought this movie was pretty hysterical, and I wasn't even stoned. A bit long-feeling, though, even though it was all of 80 minutes in length.

Zeromus on
    pygsig.png
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I liked it, but I felt they should have taken out a few parts such as
    MC Pee Pants and the Mooninites.

Couscous on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    A theater in downtown Houston is playing this and Hot Fuzz - sounds like I should see both.

emnmnme on
  • TiemlerTiemler Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I liked the Mooninite and MC Pee Pants cameos. There's no way in hell those guys were gonna be left out of the movie.

The only times it slowed down or got unfunny, for me anyway, were the attempts at establishing origins and plot exposition. It worked better when Master Shake was telling his bullshit story. It didn't have to make sense, it was just insane and hilarious.

Tiemler on
    edited April 2007
    Tiemler wrote: »
    I liked the Mooninite and MC Pee Pants cameos. There's no way in hell those guys were gonna be left out of the movie.

The only times it slowed down or got unfunny, for me anyway, were the attempts at establishing origins and plot exposition. It worked better when Master Shake was telling his bullshit story. It didn't have to make sense, it was just insane and hilarious.

I loved the part establishing the origins.

Couscous on
  • bobjobbobjob Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Who else saw the clip after the credits rolled? Totally worth it!

bobjob on
    I can only promise you good times, hot women, and .... EVIL! -White Shadow
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    bobjob wrote: »
    I knew there would be something. Details?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • JoeslopJoeslop Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future is humping the TV in the ATHF's living room. Frylock comes out with long girly hair, makeup, and breast implants, telling the Ghost it's time for bed.

Joeslop on
    edited April 2007
    Joeslop wrote: »

Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future is humping the TV in the ATHF's living room. Frylock comes out with long girly hair, makeup, and breast implants, telling the Ghost it's time for bed.

That contradicts the fact that Frylock is a
    lesbian

Couscous on