Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[PRIME] 2012 PAX N.O.M.S. (Nightly Options of the Musical Sort) Last Update: 8/14

2»

• SoSpartanSoSpartan Registered User
    Dang. So sad there will not be a jamspace at Prime this year. I've spent more time there than anywhere else the last couple years. Last year, I brought in my lighting system to liven things up. I know its too late for this year, but perhaps some of us local PAXians should start planning to do something ourselves, so the MAGfest guys don't have to arrange/pay for everything? My partner and I have a PA system with a 48 channel mixer, a few mics, couple cheap ass guitars, and such I could contribute. We'd need some more instruments, mics, mic stands, drum set, bass guitar and amp.. and most importantly, people who can play instruments who'll hang around to fill in and help out. If the MAGfest guys wanted to hang out or help out, that would be awesome too! I'm gonna contact them to see what's up.

• ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    Very few of the MAGFest guys are going to even be here for PAX, so I wouldn't even bother.

Honestly though, if for whatever reason this happens again next year, definitely consider setting something like this up, it'd be nice.

hdtpYYa.png
  • JonnyNeroJonnyNero Registered User regular
    Final Bump, for last minute planning. Mods may lock if they want, I'm going to let this drop after this. Unless people have me questions

2»
This discussion has been closed.