As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

what should I make for dinner [chat]

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    then you can take Kage back to hell

What?

to be your little bitch!

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Gonmun wrote: »
    So apparantly the shooter's apartment is rigged with trip wires and incendiaries all over the place from what I've been reading and folks still aren't allowed to go back to the building. Shit is just getting weirder and weirder.

Wait an hour and see if that info is retracted. /rimshot

Very sad story, the thing that pisses me off is how often these attacks seem to be happening.

Caveman Paws on
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    iThNp.png

I'm about to sign up to twitter just to tear a strip off of this account...

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Sweet! Just got Colbert tickets

/dance

Funny that, I Just got Daily Show tickets.

What day?

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

/dance

What day?

Aug 16th, 2012

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular

/dance

Funny that, I'm going to drink alone.

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular

/dance

doesn't that involve waiting in line

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Jesus Christ. I just tried to get daily show tickets. tabbed between august and september and EVERYTHING FILLED UP

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    then you can take Kage back to hell

What?

to be your little bitch!

you missed a line, bro.

"trust me Kage, it's the only way"

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    yes people have been dicks to me because of how much i was or was not drinking. it sucks but it is some people's version of drinking culture.

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    iThNp.png

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to live a life so blissfully fucking shallow.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

/dance

doesn't that involve waiting in line

You get the tickets on the website.

But they overbook a little bit.

so you need to show up outside with your tickets a couple hours in advance of filming to guarantee you get in.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2012
    firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    You should make jambalaya, Eddy.

Do you have a slow cooker? And do you have a rice cooker?
    no!

I made this the other day

it was lame
    You are lame!

• Options
    Thanatos wrote: »
    iThNp.png

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to live a life so blissfully fucking shallow.

I can't really fathom it. I'm hoping for humanity's sake that maybe this was some sort of bot posting because if not I think somebody seriously just lost their job. And if they haven't yet, they should.

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2012
    I made some seafood paella. I had a paella pan and everything. It was kind of a pain in the ass but it turned out to be delicious.

:!: Holy crap that tweet. Someone is gonna have a bad time.

firewaterword on
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Cain is officially awesome because lucky foot replaces bad pill/card effects with good ones. Can't lose, baby!

• Options
    obviously as a business they have PR to worry about so they should be on top of it

but i don't think it's really that bizarre- in general- not to know about the batman shooting thing

i mean, if you don't stay up late and you woke up at 8am today, that's what, 6.5 hours? i'm sure there are plenty of people who didn't know about 9/11 until the next day, and that was much more media grabbing

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Cain is officially awesome because lucky foot replaces bad pill/card effects with good ones. Can't lose, baby!

I finally got to mom for the first time yesterday. Only made it there because of the dead cat + insane boosts from the pills/doc's mask.

She fucking wrecked my shop.

firewaterword on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    yes people have been dicks to me because of how much i was or was not drinking. it sucks but it is some people's version of drinking culture.

Generally I just get uncomfortable looks. You get used to it after a while. I find drinking coke in those situations help. People just assume there is rum in it.

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    I made some seafood paella. I had a paella pan and everything. It was kind of a pain in the ass but it turned out to be delicious.

:!: Holy crap that tweet. Someone is gonna have a bad time.

Well, sometimes communal wrath can be corrective, except if mob justice or a lynch mob. Literally not figuratively obvs.

Also, ltns

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    obviously as a business they have PR to worry about so they should be on top of it

but i don't think it's really that bizarre- in general- not to know about the batman shooting thing

i mean, if you don't stay up late and you woke up at 8am today, that's what, 6.5 hours? i'm sure there are plenty of people who didn't know about 9/11 until the next day, and that was much more media grabbing

But if you know that Aurora is trending, you wouldn't have at least read some of the tweets with the tag?

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular

I finally got to mom for the first time yesterday. Only made it there because of the dead cat + insane boosts from the pills/doc's mask.

strategy:
    stand in the middle where you can't get hurt unless the foot comes down
    dodge the foot!

• Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    So apparantly the shooter's apartment is rigged with trip wires and incendiaries all over the place from what I've been reading and folks still aren't allowed to go back to the building. Shit is just getting weirder and weirder.

Wait an hour and see if that info is retracted. /rimshot

Very sad story, the thing that pisses me off is how often these attacks seem to be happening.

Not that frequently?

viort.gif

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

Really fit people who have large blocks of time with nothing to do might find each other attractive and bone to pass the time? And people find this shocking?

• Options
    Anyone rude enough to be weird over someones choices is dumb. This goes for anything unless they are hurting themselves or others.

• Options
    LaOs wrote: »

But if you know that Aurora is trending, you wouldn't have at least read some of the tweets with the tag?

they were probably busy running to tweet stuff about how great their dress was!

numbskulls

• Options
    edited July 2012

Yeah but as a PR person wouldn't you want to see why Aurora is trending before you start posting crap like that?

EDIT** Beat'd. Good man Laos.

Gonmun on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I HEARD PEOPLE WEREN'T DRINKING ITT

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

Really fit people who have large blocks of time with nothing to do might find each other attractive and bone to pass the time? And people find this shocking?
    i just liked the condom olympic rings

poo
  • Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular

It's possible they just glanced at the trending list and thought "oh, I can use that!"

I hope that is the case.

• Options

strategy:
    stand in the middle where you can't get hurt unless the foot comes down
    dodge the foot!

Yeah, I got her down to like 1/5 health doing this, but the
    foot
    kept fucking up my ability to see all the shooty things, and the dead cat meant I only really got one shot at her.

• Options

Yes Desc, it's all part of my plan to render you unemployed. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Options
    They have a lot of energy. Are hot and fit. Some of the best athletes ever. Yes, I'd fuck all the time too.

• Options
    *a hazy boardroom on september 11th, 2001*

sir, 911 is trending!

excuse me?

it's trending! we're a big deal!

m...mother of god. slash all the prices on porsches. we're gonna make a killing.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

It's possible they just glanced at the trending list and thought "oh, I can use that!"

I hope that is the case.

in any case, that person is likely fired

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

I don't drink, first and foremost, because I'm afraid of alcohol's effect and secondly because alcohol would mess with my meds...

• Options

Sambucca for everyone!

This discussion has been closed.