Options

[FauxAusPAX 2013] - Schedule Changes Due to PAXau 2013 Announcement! See OP!

• Options
    Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    My thoughts are confusing.

The pants really make my arse look great. It's very... interesting. Shame about the "panty-line" though. I can see how that causes major problems for girls.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    That's just a problem for prudes who wear underwear.

Just go commando.

Blake T on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    well i can't comment on your arse looking great, as I didn't see it!

but your legs looked fantastic!

and yeah, for some girls it's a problem. I guess. I dunno, I don't wear pants like that! And if I do, It's usually under a long tunic type shirt.

body issues

• Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    so i bought a short sleeved shirt for this wedding

it has swallows on it

not sure how i feel about the whole thing

sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    meanwhile, this test series is wonderful

sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    FlayFlay Registered User regular
    Congrats on finishing your novels guys!

Also Blake I threw some money your way.

• Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    I finished like half of a novel, actually.

Which is sort of cool sort of depressing since it has some closure for the first half of a piece but not enough to be the book itself.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    thanks flay!

Yeah Mine is still 'i finished world building material in the shape of a story'

7th year in a row.

one day, one day it will all come together in the most awesome fantasy book series/video game.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Nice work with the nanos, guys!

Have either of you played around with CreateSpace at all? My friend got one of her previous nanos done up just for fun and it looked quite nice.

• Options
    i have an account from createspace from like 2 or 3 years ago or something, since they were doing that 'get your free manuscript thing!' but i never did anything with it.

i probably should have though, it's so much easier to go through hard copies of things to find details than it is going through digital copies, i think.

• Options
    EmbraceThePingEmbraceThePing ひきこもり Where the Crabbits and the Iz roam and the Jungle Queen rules the plainsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    So in a last minute effort to get some sort of vaguely 70's looking outfit for tonight's Christmas party, I went to Vinnies and tried their women's trousers.

It was... difficult.

iQvow.jpg

Holy crap Bat. Is it cold where you are? You're going to tear that tshirt if your not carefull!

Congrats on the nanos Hava, Anz. I know how hard it can be. I've been on again off again with 750 words for years now.

Oh and Blake, what Hava said. :(

EmbraceThePing on
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    I have considered going commando a few times in my life, usually because a dress was so tight that none of my usual non-underwear-liney underwear were invisible

have yet to do it because I've chickened out

it's gotten pretty close though

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    EmbraceThePingEmbraceThePing ひきこもり Where the Crabbits and the Iz roam and the Jungle Queen rules the plainsRegistered User regular
    Just picked up Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor and Saints Row: The Third all for $10. =D

Humble THQ Bundle now on sale. I only really wanted 2033. :P

• Options
    RocketScienceRocketScience Registered User regular
    It is my ambition to one day create the only man made panty line visible from space.

• Options
    thanks flay!

Yeah Mine is still 'i finished world building material in the shape of a story'

7th year in a row.

one day, one day it will all come together in the most awesome fantasy book series/video game.

My nano was actually a story! I am quite proud of that, and it got a pretty decent way through what I planned out as well!

• Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    I started moving today at 7 am. Went to school at 10-12 am and am now fully moved in to my new place and have internet going and such (it is 14:00 now)

moving ain't shit yaaay

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    I have considered going commando a few times in my life, usually because a dress was so tight that none of my usual non-underwear-liney underwear were invisible

have yet to do it because I've chickened out

it's gotten pretty close though

I am amused because I find this post very sexy and it's about you not doing something sexy

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    Just picked up Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor and Saints Row: The Third all for $10. =D

Humble THQ Bundle now on sale. I only really wanted 2033. :P

I own all those games but got it for $13 because I just want to buy all the humble bundles. It is such a lovely thing

also I guess I didn't have saints row officially on steam before and now I do!

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    AAAAH ANZEKAY YOU DID IT YOU NANOWRIMOED TO COMPLETION I JUST NOTICED

woo, go you!

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks @wimble

By the way dude, I am going to be passing near your country soon. Maybe we can wave or something. It is a shame I couldn't fit Sweden into the trip (money, time) but perhaps next time I go to Europe.

• Options
    Sweden sucks anyways

although next year my mom might get her business into a great spa place and then I could maybe get mad discounts. But for now it sucks!

Which places are you visiting again and do you have stuff planned other than simply meeting friends in any of those places?

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    UK (Bristol to visit a friend, London to see the sights for a couple days), Paris (to see the sights), Frankfurt (visit friends), Berlin (to see the sights), Budapest (to visit a friend).

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Wait what? Since when have you been going to Europe, Ben?

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Oh, Berlin! I am going to take a trip there soon myself! Probably sometime in January. When are you going? It would be some kind of ridiculous fate if we were going at the same time

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    Nah going to be there the 16th-18th wimble. :(

Maybe you could come then? :P

• Options
    @Tef are you actually asking that or are you piling on the bandwagon for that joke?

• Options
    of December? I will be way too busy with school then, I think. I originally wanted to go in December actually but I postponed it because of that. Boo. The fates did not sew us together this time!

You need to tell me about the sights and what it's like where you end up staying though so I can leech experience from you!

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    Sure thing!

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    What do you reckon? :P

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    PixelMonkeyPixelMonkey Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Thinking of not bothering with Sunday.

PixelMonkey on
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Well, you're thinking wrong.

• Options
    PixelMonkeyPixelMonkey Registered User regular
    edited November 2012

Yeah last time stood up other time "you're short". In other news does anyone who needs some freelance design work done? Freaking out some much since my contract is coming to an end.

PixelMonkey on
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    I like how this thread goes in circles!

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    Pixel that is dumb

seriously silly and you know it

• Options
    KincaidKincaid You're standing on my neck KuwaitRegistered User regular
    Anzekay wrote: »
    UK (Bristol to visit a friend, London to see the sights for a couple days), Paris (to see the sights), Frankfurt (visit friends), Berlin (to see the sights), Budapest (to visit a friend).

I'm going to France, Switzerland, Italy, Vatican City, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands & Belgium.

In 24 days.

Yeah.

• Options
    KincaidKincaid You're standing on my neck KuwaitRegistered User regular

Yeah last time stood up other time "you're short". In other news does anyone who needs some freelance design work done? Freaking out some much since my contract is coming to an end.

So maintaining your "being short is LITERALLY hitler" worldview is actually more important than going on the date? Righto.

• Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    Kincaid wrote: »
    Anzekay wrote: »

I'm going to France, Switzerland, Italy, Vatican City, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands & Belgium.

In 24 days.

Yeah.

Are you going to Bruges in Belgium? I can help a brother when it comes to Bruges

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    What have those two previous dates got to do with the success or failure to this one?

• Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    All women stand people up and hate short people obviously Blake so why bother? They're all the same.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
This discussion has been closed.