Options

[FauxAusPAX 2013] - Schedule Changes Due to PAXau 2013 Announcement! See OP!

1979899100101103»

Posts

  • Options
    KincaidKincaid You're standing on my neck KuwaitRegistered User regular
    Kincaid wrote: »
    Anzekay wrote: »
    UK (Bristol to visit a friend, London to see the sights for a couple days), Paris (to see the sights), Frankfurt (visit friends), Berlin (to see the sights), Budapest (to visit a friend).

    I'm going to France, Switzerland, Italy, Vatican City, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands & Belgium.

    In 24 days.

    Yeah.

    Are you going to Bruges in Belgium? I can help a brother when it comes to Bruges

    I am indeed! Apparently only as a mega-brief stopover on the way back to London though.

  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Tef wrote: »
    oh shit, Blake i haven't donated

    I will do it tonight when I fly home, promise

    FOREVER DISAPPOINTED ALEX

  • Options
    EmbraceThePingEmbraceThePing ひきこもり Where the Crabbits and the Iz roam and the Jungle Queen rules the plainsRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    The things we regret most in life are not the things we tried and failed at but those that remain undone. They follow us all the days of our lives.

    If you have doubts Pix (don't we all) then the only way to rid yourself of them is just to go and rather than expect fireworks or humiliation just expect a night out. Enjoy.

    EmbraceThePing on
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Tef wrote: »
    oh shit, Blake i haven't donated

    I will do it tonight when I fly home, promise

    FOREVER DISAPPOINTED ALEX

    It's okay I forgot to do it last night too

    I AM DOING IT RIGHT AFTER THIS POST

    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

    bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    :winky:

    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    @pixelmonkey don't be a shinji, bro

    I'll drag you to this date myself if I have to. Friends don't let friends pull a shinji ikari

  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Friends don't let friends use shinji references.

    Jesus Ben.

  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    i kinda liked short guys.

    then they had to look up to me, and i felt a little bit less like they were staring at my boobs and actually looking at my face.

    they likely weren't, but it was nice to imagine.


    Also, go to the date, dude. worst case, you don't hit it off. best case, she's the one. middle case, you at least get possibly some sex.

  • Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Friends don't let friends use shinji references.

    Jesus Ben.

    Now you've let on you know what I am referencing.

    Shame on you, Blake.

  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    Kincaid wrote: »
    Kincaid wrote: »
    Anzekay wrote: »
    UK (Bristol to visit a friend, London to see the sights for a couple days), Paris (to see the sights), Frankfurt (visit friends), Berlin (to see the sights), Budapest (to visit a friend).

    I'm going to France, Switzerland, Italy, Vatican City, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands & Belgium.

    In 24 days.

    Yeah.

    Are you going to Bruges in Belgium? I can help a brother when it comes to Bruges

    I am indeed! Apparently only as a mega-brief stopover on the way back to London though.

    I spent 4 nights and liked it so much that I spent another 4 at the end of my trip.

    If anything, I recommend finding a little pub called "Du Garre" right next to the town center, it's in one of europes smallest streets and it has an amazing house beer that comes with a little plate of cheese. it's also 12%. It really is a fantastic little place to get a drink to kick off your time in Bruges.
    link is in this:
    Also, in front of the Belfry tower are two chip stands, the one on the left sells awesome awesome chips with amazing mayonaisse, well worth getting

    But really the town is just super pretty, seeing some of the windows sitting 6" above the waterline in the canals with swans pooping and frolicking is great.

  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Anzekay wrote: »
    Blake T wrote: »
    Friends don't let friends use shinji references.

    Jesus Ben.

    Now you've let on you know what I am referencing.

    Shame on you, Blake.

    Not really. I was fifteen once too.

  • Options
    PixelMonkeyPixelMonkey Registered User regular
    Anzekay wrote: »
    @pixelmonkey don't be a shinji, bro

    I'll drag you to this date myself if I have to. Friends don't let friends pull a shinji ikari

    http://youtu.be/vtUpWihJJJ4

  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    I'll be in Mt Lawley late tonight, so give me a call if y'all end up in that neck of the woods tonight

    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

    bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Friends don't let friends use shinji references.

    Jesus Ben.

    I appreciated the reference

  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Tef wrote: »
    I'll be in Mt Lawley late tonight, so give me a call if y'all end up in that neck of the woods tonight

    you aren't coming to the wrestling?! gasp!

    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
This discussion has been closed.