Options

The PlugDj thread

1234568»

• Options
    ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    So the guy who played OD in TerrorVision was Uncle Rico in Napoleon Dynamite and the dad in TerrorVision went on to star in Used Cars as well as become one of the recurring "Q" characters on a couple Star Trek series. Most all of the cast also was on Dallas.

The mother was one of the primary characters of the next movie I am going to play this Sunday. The trailer for it can be seen bellow. Tell me if you can guess who she was in it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZLYEbkykCI

...and yes if you are wondering this is the movie that Death Race (2008) with Jason Statham was supposed to be a remake of. If you thought that movie was bad and campy wait till you see Death Race 2000 (1975)! It is so bad and campy that you can't help but laugh! It is easily one of my favorite movies. :D

Tune in at 10pm central US time this Sunday to see it!

Chimera on
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    holy SHIT!

I knew OD looked familiar

that's fantastic

• Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    Chimera. . .

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Before tonight I had not seen Birdemic or Death Race 2000 and did not know that this PlugDj site existed

Now my life has been immeasurably improved

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    YOU ARE WELCOME! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1AYBjE--cZUKSBdx__OW2y5xaOKmm_F91Cp0MvI53UdCthfnfRQ

Chimera on
  • Options
    Hey so tonight is MOVIE NIGHT! :D

Seeing as how this is the last weekend of October and last weekend before Halloween I have decided to put together a special list of movies you will all love! Some of the funniest, most campy and cheesy horror flicks from the 80's, 60's, and 50's! :D

Let me know who all is game and when we should begin. I am thinking 8 or 9pm CDT. :D

• Options
    I was thinking of trying to run one of these damn things myself and making people watch The Thing, but I still need to investigate my shitty internet situation

signature-deffo.jpg
  • Options
    The Thing is so good but it is much better than the movies I will be showing to night. Tonight will be campy fun.

• Options
    WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    oh man I am so excited for this. Gonna get a big-ol' bowl of popcorn and revel in the camp.

• Options
    Tittles to choose from include:

From Beyond (also known as "Resonator") (1986)
    Spookies (1986)
    The Tingler (1959)
    The Beast from Yucca Flats (1961)
    Plan 9 From Outer Space (1959)
    TerrorVision (1986)

Bonus late night feature will be "The Terror of Tiny Town" (1938)

The order above is subject to change and the fun starts at 9pm central US time! :D

http://www.plug.dj/secretthreadfuntime/

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Quote of the night comes from Huntera: "Welcome to Spanish Lovecraft Anime"

Whyther on
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    I do my best to please.

• Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    In this spanish lovecraft anime we saw a man who is all braindick give birth to a dead man from his vagina before an entire house exploded.

This summary was verified as accurate by at least 3 rational individuals.

• Options
    Second movie is underway, come join us all! :D

• Options
    We are well into Spookies. For those not watching this is what you are missing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiACkRneCio

...and yes that is the actual audio from the movie. Farts included.

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Now we are watching:

zNxIv.jpg

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    My internet is only marginally improved but streaming is still an issue sadly

Darn

Super Inframan looks dope

signature-deffo.jpg
  • Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    Olivaw get on steam.

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    Up next: THE TINGLER!

Thetingler.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg5nvnUMbbg

Movie will start after a brief 10min intermission from the time this was posted. HURRY IN! :D

• Options
    satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    hey bros

we should do a "best of 2012" plug.dj set

what say you?

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    in here for some reason

• Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    the reason is treason

• Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    Is PlugDJ down for anyone else? I'm just getting an advert placeholder site, which sucks.

• Options
    satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    hi people

i'm here

come here

• Options
    If you are an insomniac or live in a timezone where it is a reasonable hour then you should come here and jam with me.

• Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    who wants to listen to music and chat? I do.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Sure

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    jaaaaamin'

• Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Edit: Ya know what, PlugDJ is not ideal for watching movies.

Legba on