As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Beginning of the [chat]

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Theophilus Eddy, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Shit, there's an olympic competitor with my name this year. Now I'm going to know how my sister felt.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Gaius Valerius Venustus OnTheLastRoman, soldier of the 1st praetorian cohort, in the century of Rufus, screwer of women

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    i do like a girl with a fit butt. it is a pleasure to behold and do cocaine off of.

we like to call that dusting off the shelves

heh, yessssssss.

i have dated some hotties who looked real good in clothes and not so good without. and some that didn't look so good in clothes but great without.

it is all a mystery. a divine comedy.

it is one of the greatest mysteries in life.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    did any of you butts get into the smite beta?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I think @Echo is participating in it

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    did any of you butts get into the smite beta?

I believe @Echo is in it.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Latin graffiti is great

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Eddy wrote: »
    There are so many articles written about the olympic sex village every four years

Let's move onto the sad state of the north korean athletes or something please

Are they prohibited from fucking?

Up until the Olympics, pretty much. 24/7 workout/training.

Let em cut loose, I say.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    echo

...cho

...o

• Options
    Google Fiber

That's a real big number but it's completely meaningless to anyone who does anything other than watch YouTube videos.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    i got a smite beta key

if somebody wants it

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    do any of you butts want to get into it?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    srsly fuck the morality police

• Options
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    ugh aimbotting snipers in TF2

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I hate waiting for Mint.com to refresh, because I'm always scared I've spent too much money.

• Options
    do any of you butts want to get into it?

can i join!

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    "Up to one gigabit upload & download speed"

OH MAH GAH

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    ugh aimbotting snipers in TF2

I hate that.

Jump Leads - a scifi-comedy audiodrama podcast
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Andrew Sullivan is pissing me off with his Sally Ride shit

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    beta key sent.

i have two more. i'd rather give them to chatterdoodles but i'll post em up in the reglar ol' smite thread if no one else wants them.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    what is smite?

also god damn it i forgot to buy toilet paper

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    googles been buying up unused fiber lines for years

• Options
    beta key sent.

i have two more. i'd rather give them to chatterdoodles but i'll post em up in the reglar ol' smite thread if no one else wants them.

you should prob give one to @skippydumptruck for much joy

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Sheep wrote: »
    Google Fiber

That's a real big number but it's completely meaningless to anyone who does anything other than watch YouTube videos.

I'm really interested in the good charities might be able to do with the free internet option. Get low income families grants to pay for the construction fee and you could help bring internet to poor areas.

• Options
    Elldren wrote: »
    what is smite?

fps moba

• Options
    what is smite?

it's a third persona MOBA where you play gods from different pantheons.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Pete, where in the city do you work again?

• Options
    Hakkekage wrote: »

wait what?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    I have a key too.

I can hand one out once I have gotten home in like 2 hours.

• Options
    mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    Smite sounds like it could be cool, but I have way too many games to play right now :(

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    the surreality police are the worst

mandatory harmonica lessons for everybody

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Google Fiber

I'm really interested in the good charities might be able to do with the free internet option. Get low income families grants to pay for the construction fee and you could help bring internet to poor areas.

Yeah, that's actually the best option. One time fee of 300$ for the drop and hardware or 25$ a month for 12 months? Five megabit is a perfectly reasonable amount of bandwidth to pay for, much less get for free.

Google will be inundated with techsupport calls to the tune of, "I have a gigabit connection but am only downloading stuff at a megabyte and this speed test server two states away says I only get 18megabit."

• Options
    Temporary work was once considered a leading indicator for the job market — a harbinger of improved prospects for people seeking permanent positions. But in this recovery, staffing agencies say fewer employers are taking temps onboard as permanent workers.

companies are dumb

we'll save benefits (but pay higher salary because of the temp agency's cut) and keep them as temps

with no regard for the negative impact having short-term workers has on productivity (constantly bringing people up to speed and/or losing institutional knowledge)

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Google Fiber

The same things are said over and over again whenever hardware leapfrogs application. Don't worry, give it a few years and we'll find ways to burn 128MB/s in ways you never dreamed of. Ways that will make you wonder how you lived without it.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Google Fiber

The same things are said over and over again whenever hardware leapfrogs application. Don't worry, give it a few years and we'll find ways to burn 128MB/s in ways you never dreamed of. Ways that will make you wonder how you lived without it.

I remember back in the day having trouble filling my 6 gigabyte hard drive.

• Options
    Hakkekage wrote: »

wait what?

He's giving her all this shit for not coming out openly as a lesbian during the 1980s and 90s

It's a shame and a pity that she either didn't feel she could or just plain didn't want to, but apparently she didn't break enough barriers in her lifetime to satisfy him

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.