As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Selling your soul for fun & profit! A narrative Chaos Wastes campaign, always recruiting.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    I signed up for Obsidian Portal

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    @Jam: I'll wait on to see if Lawn will cast his spell before I'd post a write up on what happened. Figured we could let him do SOMETHING before he gets ravaged by my crowd of rat-people.

@Lawn: That is, if it's OK with you?

TiamatZ on
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    What spell do I even have?

My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    @Lawinator @TiamatZ Patience!

- Tzeentch blessed Ukol with the Dark magic spell Chillwind. A ranged attack spell that causes a small amount of damage but locks down the target's shooting ability. Not massively useful against Agnus' band, but I doubt Ukol got a chance to generate another one as;

- Very shortly into the battle, the secret subplot kicks in. Due to a very unfortunate set of dice rolls Ukol has unknowingly contracted a contagious and thoroughly unpleasant disease. He (and I'm quoting verbatim from the book here) is instantly gripped by agonising pains in his stomach, and his bowels slacken audibly as he keels to the ground. He's out of the fight but does not pass the disease to anyone else. The disorder lasts only the length of this fight.

- Combined with his higher dice roll, Agnus unsurprisingly wins! TiamatZ can write the narrative battle report and then Lawinator can put in a rebuttal from his point of view if so desired.

Chances of injury (roll 1D100 for each injured model):
    Ukol and each Tzaangor - 50% (given your early and messy collapse there's a good chance your minions got you out of the fight before you got hurt)
    Agnus' Skaven - 20% each

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    @Farangu @Prime, I hear you but am going to wait until one or the other of the current scraps is finished up before I sort you out.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    @Matev

Continuing the odds beating run of Chaos Dwarves. A wizard.

M3 WS5 BS3 S4 T4 W2 I3 A1 Ld11 Int11 Cl11 WP12

Mark of Slaanesh:
    A new champion of Slaanesh becomes more self assured and determined. His willpower is increased by +1 to show this.

Chaos Attribute - Bestial Face:
    The mutant's face becomes identical to that of some sort of beast. The mutant's fear points are increased by 1. Determine the nature of the new face by rolling D10 and consulting the following table:

1-2 The mutant gains the face of the beast of its patron power. In your case a Fiend of Slaanesh.
    3-9 The mutant's visage alters into that of a goat and it gains a gore attack (A+1)
    10 Roll a further D20

Spells Known:

Level 1 – Acquiescence
    The caster reaches out and touches the victim’s forehead. The victim immediately enters a blissful, euphoric state for the remainder of the battle. All characteristics are halved. On each turn roll a D6, 1-3 the target is unable to do anything but stand and smile mindlessly, 4-6 the target can act but is subject to stupidity.

Special effect on servants of Slaanesh. Target is filled with a sense of well-being and a reassuring air of unreality. It becomes immune to psychology but Initiative is reduced by 2.

Special effect on servants of Khorne. Victim’s personality is subjected to an unwelcome but ecstatic pitch of voluptuous enjoyment, His nervous system cracks under the strain and his mind boils. Staggers in a random direction and collapses and dies of uncontrollable delight.

Level 2 – Pavane of Slaanesh:
    Cast at a group of four or more creatures not involved in hand to hand. The victims can do nothing but dance lewdly to the sound of unearthly music that only they can hear. Any attack on the unit will break the spell.

Retinue - 2D4 Brigands:

M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 Int7 Cl7 WP7

Brigands are bandits or rebels who form robber bands to attack travellers, small homesteads and each other. Where these bands split up following the death or capture of their leader, they often join a Chaos Warrior's warband. Brigands are equipped with a sword or other had weapon plus light armour. On D6 roll of 4+ they may carry shields, spears, double handed axes or armour. On a D6 roll of 6+ they may all carry crossbows or up to half may carry arquebuses. If there are 6 or more one will be a Bandit Henchman, roll a D100 for his stats.

A little worryingly close to Piba Al'kai but I'm sure you'll soon diverge.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    @El Skid

Yet Another Chaos Dwarf! A big time sorcerer, though I'm not sure how to handle that with Chaos Undivided. Of course I do, embrace the random! Roll 4D3 to see what power your spell at each level comes from.

M6 WS6 BS4 S4 T5 W4 I4 A1 Ld12 Int13 Cl12 WP13

The Mark of Chaos Undivided:
    If the Champion chooses to worship Chaos in its undivided glory rather than a specific power he starts with a random reward from the Chaos Rewards table. Roll a D100.

Chaos Attribute - Fast
    The mutant develops a remarkable turn of speed. Increase Movement by 3.

Retinue - 2D4 Brigands:

M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 Int7 Cl7 WP7

Brigands are bandits or rebels who form robber bands to attack travellers, small homesteads and each other. Where these bands split up following the death or capture of their leader, they often join a Chaos Warrior's warband. Brigands are equipped with a sword or other had weapon plus light armour. On D6 roll of 4+ they may carry shields, spears, double handed axes or armour. On a D6 roll of 6+ they may all carry crossbows or up to half may carry arquebuses. If there are 6 or more one will be a Bandit Henchman, roll a D100 for his stats.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    True it is whining. But I was thinking about ways to add a bit to this little game. Maybe make battles have a couple phases? A round of shooting, one charge round, then close combat? 3 rolls total with modifiers in there, majority winner wins the battle?

A bit more effort than I was planning to put in at the moment but worth considering when the rush of new champions has slowed down and the warbands get bigger. If you fancy developing a system I'll probably be glad of someone taking some of the work off my hands and handling some fights. Would mean I could have a Champion!

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    Oh look, a dice game giving me bad rolls? Never happens.

Rolling for injuries, Ukol first.: 1d100 1 1d100 79 1d100 90 1d100 10 1d100 19

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Sorry, probably wasn't clear. 50% chance of being injured. Then roll a further D100 to see what the injury is. So we'll say that's two Tzaangor's injured, make their injury rolls.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Crunch

orokos.com/roll/78164

Face: 9, so goaty. Ok, +1 Attack

Mans: 4. Excellent.

Mans equipment: orokos.com/roll/78165

Looks like they managed to get some shields. Good.

Excellent, so begins the saga of Nephem Goldtongue

46206_mb-Chaos%20Warrior%20Front.jpg

and his "merry" band of "wandering minstrels"

ezio-as-minstrel.png

(Also, Matev on Obisidian portal so I can start setting up a character page)

Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    How are the Beastmen injured?: 1d100 66 1d100 68

Yea, I've been thinking about a system for a little while and discussing it with @gumpy

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    @Dex Dynamo Nice picture! Obsidian page made and ownership handed over. Two things though. (1) How did you meet friend bat? (2) Slaanesh is known to be not so hot on those who consistently misspell his glorious and unholy name.

Slaanesh. Got it.

The tale of Gobbler the Bat is an interesting one. Whilst deep in a cave, his mind in a haze of succulent lightly-roasted Skaven flesh, Hrambus discovered a tiny bat, separated from his herd (obviously, since they had been eaten earlier in the day). The bat was hungry; Hrambus offered the flesh of a Skaven. The bat gobbled it up. Hence, Gobbler. The two have shared a bond ever since.

• Options
    @TheLawinator They both get light leg wounds. One leg is broken or badly cut. Although the character recovers full use of the limb he suffers a permanent -1 to M.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    This is worth noting for everyone. @ElSkid rolled up the Eye of God on the reward table (the thing you will all be rolling on when you get some XP).

The Powers of Chaos turn their attention to the Chaos Champion, weighing his deeds against his usefulness, and deciding what will be his fate. Follow the following flow chart.

1) If the Champion has 6 or more Chaos Attributes (mutations) regardless of number of gifts then thye Patron decides his slave is no longer worthy to serve as one of his Champions. The Patron rewards his Champion by turning him into a Chaos Spawn.

2) If the Champion has 6 or more Chaos Gifts and less than 6 Chaos Attributes, then the Champion has pleased his Patron. The Patron rewards the Champion with immortality. The Champion leaves the mortal world and becomes a Daemon Prince, sitting alongside his Patron in the Realm of Chaos.

3) If neither of the above, then the Patron reviews his progress with interest and allows the Champion to continue in his service. the Patron rewards the Champion by giving him a Chaos Weapon with 1 random property (roll a D1000). If the Champion is a Wizard he gets +1A and +1W. If the Champion is not a wizard he gains level 1 spell casting powers, apart from Khornites who receive a Collar of Khorne and a Fleshhound instead.

So as we see, the aim of the game is to get 6 Gifts before you get 6 Attributes and then hit that Eye of God roll. Once you get a 6th Attribute, you could happily keep going along for a long time yet, but Spawn is now your inevitable future once the powers that be take notice. Not that you can influence any of this as it is all random, but it's good to at least see the road even if you have no control over the steering wheel.

For the statisticians out there, the reward table is 1-40 Chaos Attribute, 41-90 Chaos Gift, 91-100 Eye of God (counts a Gift if it doesn't Spawn/Daemonise you). Given that you start with one Attribute already, how likely is it that anyone will make it to Daemonhood?

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    @Jam: and how do we gain these additional rewards (i.e. both the XP and the mutations/attributes/gifts)? Death of an opposing champion? Death of his retinue? Some super secret subplot?

Also:

Number of skaven injured (and respective injury rolls, incase of injury):
    #1: 90 - 36
    #2: 58 - 79
    #3: 44 - 92

So I take it Ukol and his band of merrymen merrybeasts skedaddled from the skirmish?

TiamatZ on
  • Options
    Soooo that is a good roll, then?

Woo!

Okay, rolling d1000 for the weapon property!

Chaos weapon property (1d1000=19)

• Options
    TiamatZ wrote: »
    @Jam: and how do we gain these additional rewards (i.e. both the XP and the mutations/attributes/gifts)? Death of an opposing champion? Death of his retinue? Some super secret subplot?

Also:

Number of skaven injured (and respective injury rolls, incase of injury):
    #1: 90 - 36
    #2: 58 - 79
    #3: 44 - 92

So I take it Ukol and his band of merrymen merrybeasts skedaddled from the skirmish?

As the victor you choose what happens, as long as it fits the hard facts presented. i.e. Poopsplosion and the only injuries were to two beastmen.

There is a big table of various things in battle that get you VPs, and for every 10 you get the good (or rather, the random) stuff happens. I'll type it up soon.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    El Skid wrote: »
    Soooo that is a good roll, then?

Woo!

Okay, rolling d1000 for the weapon property!

Chaos weapon property (1d1000=19)

BANISHMENT

The blade has been forges over a fire of burning bones and tempered in the blood of a Necromancer. This process gives the bearer the ability to to dispell one chaotic or necromantic spell of level D4 or below once per battle.

So I'm guessing roll a D4 to see how a good a dispelling blade it is.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    This looks crazy, so I wanna see where it goes. And of course, I amp up the crazy by worshipping Tzeentch. The more random, the better!

1) Base rolls: 1d100=22, 1d100=98
    2) Pick a Chaos Power: Tzeentch
    2a) Magic Weapon (1d100=5)
    3) Mutations: Mutation count (1d3=3)
    3a) 3 Mutations: (1d1000=970, 1d1000=979, 1d1000=320)
    4) Retinue (1d100=77)

Not knowing these tables (and not taking a peek), I feel pretty good at the number of high numbers!

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    Level spell for dispelling (1d4=3) That's a pretty good banishment blade!

• Options
    Are we still waiting for a roll from @Kias

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Naw man, you won! We're waiting on you telling us how the battle went down and making a few injury rolls. Explaining what went down in the past between the minions would be good as well.

I direct you here for the details:

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/23894847/#Comment_23894847

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    Oh, did Kias pm you the result of his roll? And for each beastman having a 1 in 3 chance of being injured, do I roll 5 1d3s?

Flint was too thirsty for blood to notice his beastmen disobeying orders. The beastmen had a previous encounter with the Human afflicted by Slaanesh's power: During a fit of euphoric carnal pleasure, the human tried to "share the gospel" of Slaanesh with such vigor that even after several hours of bathing the beastmen still felt dirty.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
  • Options
    I blame Kias for casting a spell of Blinding on me.

Injury rolls 2,3,3,1,3. I'm hoping 3s are good

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    I hunger for new, exotic meats. Who is not currently locked in a battle?

• Options
    BelfastBelfast Penguins PenguinsRegistered User regular
    Belfast wrote: »
    Sexy swamp goblin/troll or a boring skeleton. Hmmm... Tough decision... Which did you think I'd go for? Coz in angling for the fimir.

Fimir it is! Remember that this does not necessarily mean he is a Fimir, just that we're starting with the monocular pointy nosed body shape.

Now roll D6+3 Chaos Attributes. Make a pair of D1000 rolls for each, and once again you can pick the one you prefer.

6 + 3 = 9.

roll 1: 589, 830
    roll 2: 234, 29
    roll 3: 847, 211
    roll 4: 828, 306
    roll 5: 123, 924
    roll 6: 234, 359
    roll 7: 834, 174
    roll 8: 833, 870
    roll 9: 189, 488

aka "Mr Gold-in-Bean-Field"
  • Options
    @DaMoonRulz @TiamatZ
    So the plan in my head was that now I've given you the salient points, you as the winners of your respective fights will now write a short piece (like your character bio) describing the battle. Then it would go on the wiki and thus you would build a record of your exploits. Your reward will be the doling out of the XP! There may be bonus XP for both winner and loser for a good report.

@DaMoonRulz
    With regards to your injury rolls, it's good to state yourself in the dice roll description what number leads to injury! Thus you could move straight on to the D100 rolls on the injury table without needing to wait for me.

As it is I rolled to see what number gave you injuries. It was 2. Thus one beastman injured. D100 roll to see how bad!

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    @El Skid Your spellbook:

1st Level Spell – Boon of Tzeentch
    The caster makes an appeal to Tzeentch for more power. The caster randomly generates a spell up to his caster level and can cast it immediately for free. It is added to his spell list for the rest of the battle.

2nd Level Spell - Miasma of Pestilence
    This spell creates a 12 yard radius miasma of pestilence around the caster. Any other models in the zone reduce all characteristics on their profile by half. Does not affect Daemons, Champions or Beastmen of Nurgle. Dispelled instantly if the caster is wounded.

3rd Level Spell - Transformation of Tzeentch
    This spell can be cast up to 24 yards and hits the first model in a straight line. The victim is entitled to a magic save to avoid the horrendous effects of the transformation. If he fails, the victim falls to the ground where his body lies helpless, twitching and jumping with magical discharge. His frame erupts with spontaneous mutations which grow and change with such speed that it is scarcely possible to recognise one before another bursts forth and obliterates it. Within a matter of moments the tortured body of the victim is reduced to a ruin of slime, flesh, feather and indescribable organic refuse. There may be no roll on the injury table for a model destroyed this way, it is very, very, dead.

4th Level Spell - Fleshy Curse.
    Range 48 yards. This repulsive spell produces some of the most hideous effects in the magical repertoire. Non daemonic victims may make a magic save to avoid the effects. Victims of the spell immediately sprout horrific and uncontrollable growths. At the start of each turn roll on a long table of possible results describing which direction the growths shoot out in. Misshapen eyes, mouths, hands, legs and other appendages ( :winky: ) cover the growths. Any model coming in to contact with the growths is attacked with a WS of 5. It does no damage but a hit renders the target unable to move, attack or carry out any other action for a turn. After three hits the victim has been strangled and crushed by the fleshy growths and is removed from the board. The victim is quite helpless to stop this and will expand almost indefinitely until killed, though he can only be wounded by fire based attacks. They actually suggest you do all this on the tabletop with modelling plasticine!

Clearly I need to come with some kind of spell casting rules as we can;t let you fire that little lot off at will!

Anyway, yer done now. It's back story time!

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    @SanderJK

Woo! A Dark Elf Wizard! Way to break the mould!

M5 WS6 BS4 S4 T4 W3 I7 A1 Ld12 Int12 Cl12 WP12 Fear1

Mark of Tzeentch:
    A new champion of Tzeentch recieves a random magic item from his patron. It is possible to roll an item that cannot be used but it must be retained none the less, as to refuse the Mark of Tzeentch invites immediate destruction.

Magic Item - Globe of Change:
    A Globe of Tzeentch is made from vitrified warpstone, the raw stuff of the Realm of Chaos. The Globe of Change appears to be a black glass ball with the rune of Tzeentch carved over its surface in a complex interlocking pattern. The globe can be thrown up to 12 yards. If it hits it explodes and releases all its magical energy at once. The target falls to the ground and starts to mutate at a phenomenal and rapidly increasing pace. An intense field of magical energy surrounds and incapacitates the victim and he is essentially removed from play until the end of the battle. Once the battle is over the field dissipates and the victim recovers, but there are after effects. He is left with D6 random Chaos Attributes permanently. The globe is single use after which it is completely burned away.

Chaos Attribute - Weapon Master:
    The mutant gains an innate understanding of how to use weapons in the service of Chaos. Increase either WS or BS by 6.

Chaos Attribute - Zoological Mutation:
    One or more parts of the mutant's body change into those of an animal. Roll 2D100 to see what parts and what animal.

Chaos Attribute - Crown of Flesh
    The mutant grows a ring of fleshy protuberances around his head. Roll a D8 to determine the type. No stat change but 1 fear point.

Retinue - Dragon Ogre!
    There is a 10% the Dragon Ogre will be a Hero. If so roll a D10 to determine the type. If a standard type he has a 25% chance of having D2 mutations. If more heroic there will be more.

1st level Spell – Boon of Tzeentch
    The caster makes an appeal to Tzeentch for more power. The caster randomly generates a spell up to his caster level and can cast it immediately for free. It is added to his spell list for the rest of the battle.

2nd level Spell - Pink Fire of Tzeentch
    Range 12 yards. Guttering flames of pink magic sprout from the caster's fingertips and strike the first model in their path for D6 hits with S4+D6. No saving throw for armour of any kind, even Chaos Armour.

3rd Level Spell - Transformation of Tzeentch
    This spell can be cast up to 24 yards and hits the first model in a straight line. The victim is entitled to a magic save to avoid the horrendous effects of the transformation. If he fails, the victim falls to the ground where his body lies helpless, twitching and jumping with magical discharge. His frame erupts with spontaneous mutations which grow and change with such speed that it is scarcely possible to recognise one before another bursts forth and obliterates it. Within a matter of moments the tortured body of the victim is reduced to a ruin of slime, flesh, feather and indescribable organic refuse. There may be no roll on the injury table for a model destroyed this way, it is very, very, dead.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    @DaMoonRulz @TiamatZ
    So the plan in my head was that now I've given you the salient points, you as the winners of your respective fights will now write a short piece (like your character bio) describing the battle. Then it would go on the wiki and thus you would build a record of your exploits. Your reward will be the doling out of the XP! There may be bonus XP for both winner and loser for a good report.

@DaMoonRulz
    With regards to your injury rolls, it's good to state yourself in the dice roll description what number leads to injury! Thus you could move straight on to the D100 rolls on the injury table without needing to wait for me.

As it is I rolled to see what number gave you injuries. It was 2. Thus one beastman injured. D100 roll to see how bad!

Really? So in what instances do I determine the number of doom? This is a novel concept to me, and I know I'm gonna end up screwing myself over bunches. 1d100=11

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    And finally @Belfast with our fledgling Chaos Power!

Magic Immune or Silly Voice
    Chaos Lord or Atrophy
    Spits Acid or Breathes Fire
    Silly Voice or Crown of Flesh
    Bestial Face or Transparent Skin
    Chaos Lord or Extra Joints
    Silly Walk or Bestial Face
    Silly Walk or Head Crest
    Birds Feet or Hunchback

No picking the same one twice, which may force your hand occasionally!

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    @DaMoonRulz @TiamatZ

@DaMoonRulz

Really? So in what instances do I determine the number of doom? This is a novel concept to me, and I know I'm gonna end up screwing myself over bunches. 1d100=11

We're making it up as we go along from books that are more interested in fluff than any kind of consistent crunch. If it says X% chance of something happening then just declare if you're aiming for high or low and roll something appropriate.

Injury roll is merely knocked unconscious. A full recovery.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    I thirst for battle! I will make a camp and wait for more Champions to appear and challenge them

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    By which you mean, write a short narrative piece describing the battle you just had? Right?

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Sure, but the reasoning behind the beastmen hating the human minion still stands!

Also, did Piba get hurt at all, or just run away? edit: Is it Winner's choice as to how he was knocked out/incapacitated/otherwise hampered?

DaMoonRulz on
    3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    It's all up to you. He'll get a right of reply that may disagree with your account, but such is war reporting, so hard to verify any facts amongst the propaganda.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    Small stones crunched underfoot as a figure enveloped in armor the color of brass with black accents and a red crested helm and five beastmen travelled north, towards some a destination unknown to all assembled. Flint had long ago stopped counting the number of days he'd been walking; the only sense of time that mattered to the dwarf now was the amount of time between battles. He hungered for conflict now as a beggar in the streets hungers for even the tiniest morsel to sustain himself until the next morsel.

The icon of Khorne took a deep breath as a breeze blew up from the south, and worked his tongue around as if tasting the air. There was...something different on the winds, and, for no discernible reason Flint turned southwards with his warband and waited. At first the dwarf was troubled by the way events unfolded as if planned; it felt like he had no say in his fate, that he was merely following a path laid out for him. Sure enough, after the passing of minutes, or possibly hours, not that it mattered which, two figures came into view.

"Split evenly. We will overwhelm them with our numbers and strength." The beastmen brayed or nodded their acknowledgement of the order, but as the pair got close enough to distinguish features all semblance of order dissolved. The Dwarf's minions launched an attack at the human with a ferocity Flint hadn't yet seen. When the opposing Dwarf began casting spells, Flint Ironstag lost his composure as well. The sorcery filled Flint with a sense of indignity that could only be sated with an offering of blood and skulls. If something was said to Flint, he certainly couldn't hear it over the thrum of blood in his head as he launched into a furious offensive. Magics arced outwards from the Servant of Slaanesh, but Flint's second skin absorbed and redirected the attacks.

The Sorcerer and his minion were in dire straits as Flint and his pack pressed their advantage. Seconds more, and their lifeblood would be soaking into the ground at their feet as an offering to the most benevolent Khorne. Before Flint could make his offering, though, a flash of magic left Flint and the beastmen confused as to the whereabouts of their prey. Ironstag tilted his head back and let forth a bellowing warcry to announce his disappointment to whomever was close enough to hear it. His weapon was placed on the ground while his horde tended to their wounds and he sat down, waiting for the next challenge to approach from the South.

3basnids3lf9.jpg