As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla]- Game of Secrets-use the other thread!

• MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    The Dagon wrote: »
    Git back to Cybertron ya no good clankers!

After we have collected the energon we need, we will return to Cybertron to take what is rightfully ours. But your wretched planet will not be spared when we conquer the galaxy, noo.

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Any challengers for my self declared position of "best drunk" can try and beat me in a sewer brew drinking contest. Don't mind the name, I assure you it's made from the finest rat weed this side of the mountainhome.
    Oh, no, not all at once. It'll be more fun if you go one at a time.

• AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    The vote seems to be fluttering quite a bit

quite eggcelent show for a first day

Let it be known the Duke tied the votetrueneverborn

• AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    Oh. I did not tie the vote

well I don't give a flock

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Ainalos for thinking I was a mafia when I was a serial killer that one time.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    premium wrote: »
    Any challengers for my self declared position of "best drunk" can try and beat me in a sewer brew drinking contest. Don't mind the name, I assure you it's made from the finest rat weed this side of the mountainhome.
    Oh, no, not all at once. It'll be more fun if you go one at a time.

Well, has to be better than diggle nog swill I had last holiday season.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I sit eagerly upon my throne, watching the villagers lash out at each other.
    thumbsdown.jpg

• GreenbaronsGreenbarons CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2012
    I sit eagerly upon my throne, watching the villagers lash out at each other.
    thumbsdown.jpg

So your saying your not a villager?

Greenbarons on
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I am an emperor. I dare not include myself in the same category as anyone else on this filthy show.

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Not one of us! Not one of us! Pitchforks! Torches! Get him

• psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    I would like to say, simply, please hold off voting for me. I am awaiting clarification on an issue of utmost importance, and would hate to see this bandwagon become irreversible.

• InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    One thing about the vanilla update that is huge for me:

Threads going to the new posts properly.

Fucking finally.

OrokosPA.png
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Really? Keeps going past them for me

• M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    I just want to get my revenge on trv

revengeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Alegis wrote: »
    Oh. I did not tie the vote

well I don't give a flock

Look at me everybody! I'm a bird and casually mentioning things to make it look like I'm not paying attention.

You're on notice.

So is sportz for his intentional tying of the vote and general sportz-i-ness.

M.D. wrote: »
    I just want to get my revenge on trv

revengeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Spending your life seeking revenge? Futile. I will die again, I am sure. But it will not be by your hand. And it will not be on this day.
    Greater foes than you have tried to topple me and been sent to an early death.
    When you challenge me, you come against not only my might, but that of the legion as well.
    My centurions stand guard day and night. Do you think they will listen to your plight?
    You will taste the end of the sword before they'd be swayed by your words

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I am an emperor. I dare not include myself in the same category as anyone else on this filthy show.

Friends, Romans, countrymen, look at how your supposed Emperor feels about you? Is this the man that you want leading your Empire? I say nay!

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
    Cayrus wrote: »

Friends, Romans, countrymen, look at how your supposed Emperor feels about you? Is this the man that you want leading your Empire? I say nay!

You have no friends here. You abandoned not only them but your whole country when you fled to Egypt to be with that.... harlot.
    Was your ROMAN wife not good enough for you? Was your ROMAN house not good enough? Your ROMAN life?
    You had to drop everything and flee like a coward, like a child.
    If there was ever anyone putting up a more futile attempt to garner support, I have yet to hear it.
    I pray you are granted the quick death that is better than you deserve, that these people may be saved from your incessant treachery.

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Hey guys, I am totally paying attention!
    trueneverborn
    Mwahahaha

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I fled Rome because you usurped the power that is rightfully Caesar's be forging his will and claiming to be his adopted his son! His son and rightful heir, Caesarion, is under my protection in Alexandria.

While you sit in Rome and build statues and hippodromes, my legions fight on our frontiers defending the Republic and its citizens from the barbarian hordes to the East. If this is not what a true Roman would be doing then I supposes I am not a true Roman.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
    Retaba, you may have saved my life. If I survive this day, you shall be knighted and your name shall be known as honorable throughout all of North Yorkshireinghamton Abbey

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Can someone please explain how these secrets work?

If another player and I both submit that we want to reveal our secrets, our secrets are in the same category, and the other player's secret is chosen instead of mine, can I submit my secret the next night?

• That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    Psolms tiebreaker!

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    How come I always mess up my tags :(

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    psolm's avatar is less cool than TrueNeverborn's

Toph Beifong, I appreciate the compliment. If I live I'll let you pilot the next airship I make. ^_~

So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    trueneverborn, for dramatic effect!

• chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cShYbLkhBc

Secret, secret.

I've got a secret.

How come I always mess up my tags :(

It's not your fault, blame it on the one with all the titles, as we all should... I should find rockets to strap to this bandwagon, everything is ALWAYS better with Rockets.

So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
    psolm's avatar is less cool than TrueNeverborn's

Toph Beifong, I appreciate the compliment. If I live I'll let you pilot the next airship I make. ^_~

I'm from a time before airships, and even I can see why this is a terrible idea.

no, i know

that's what makes it dramatic

@ Lucedes: Ohhhh, Flavinia Octahedron, you tricky tricky thing you. There are surely 8 others with more letters then you to cast your vote on.

TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
    You all should know "A Vote for Cid, is a poorly cast Bid" ^_^ Woot I has a slogan.

TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
    Cayrus wrote: »
    I fled Rome because you usurped the power that is rightfully Caesar's be forging his will and claiming to be his adopted his son! His son and rightful heir, Caesarion, is under my protection in Alexandria.

While you sit in Rome and build statues and hippodromes, my legions fight on our frontiers defending the Republic and its citizens from the barbarian hordes to the East. If this is not what a true Roman would be doing then I supposes I am not a true Roman.

How amusing, to hear you mock the process of adoption so. YOU, who left rome and adopted a new family, a new lifestyle, a new EVERYTHING. I know not what words you used to sway the legionaries you have stolen from their home country, but you will regret every single one of them. We could have been companions! We could have ruled the world together! You had to take my ambitions, my plans, and throw them in my face.

it's just that i'm trying to figure out whose secret i have, and it's more likely that it belongs to psolms than to you

You can see him, plotting against the noble class. We must ask ourselves why he so badly wants to destroy his betters.

@Lucedes: Touche, and well played. I think you're name should count for 3 letters less on account of the brilliance of that.

TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Megafrost wrote: »
    @TrueNeverborn: What is your avatar from?

That's Cid from Final Fantasy 8.

That who it looked like, I just wanted to make sure

<3 FF8

I never got how Edea ended up with a Robin Williams look-a-like.

Lucedes wrote: »
    it's just that i'm trying to figure out whose secret i have, and it's more likely that it belongs to psolms than to you

Share this secret with me, citizen. I shall put some of my finest legionaries to work to discern the source of the secret

Nobility breeds Pride. Pride begets Ignorance. Then Ignorance, hidden behind a monocile, believes himself a man instead of a fish crab thing.

TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    TRV for Time.