As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Why don't Americans use bidets?

124»

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    tugga wrote: »
    TheStig wrote: »
    don't flush while you're still sitting on it

that's gross

no i was standing. It flushed with enough force to throw shit 5ft in the air

they mightve had an issue

Maybe this is why every public restroom I go into has shit floating in the toilet

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    i have no qualms with public restrooms

though i hate stalls with too large gaps. stalls in general don't instill me with confidence

Local H Jay on
  • tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    it's basically a titanic internal struggle for me every time i have to use a public restroom.

do i use it and address my fears of everyone hearing me poo, or do i just clench and try to wait it out?

if im in a place like a JCPenney or walmart where im anonymous then i let 'er rip

but if im at work and possibly someone recognizes my shoes, cant risk that.

Cause if you rip a big one or make some strange noise, and someone comments on it, then you're having a conversation about the poop you are currently taking

• tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    all poop stories should be in past tense

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    it's basically a titanic internal struggle for me every time i have to use a public restroom.

do i use it and address my fears of everyone hearing me poo, or do i just clench and try to wait it out?

if im in a place like a JCPenney or walmart where im anonymous then i let 'er rip

but if im at work and possibly someone recognizes my shoes, cant risk that.

Cause if you rip a big one or make some strange noise, and someone comments on it, then you're having a conversation about the poop you are currently taking

There is a guy in my class who always takes a poop during the break. At that class time the floor is just our class, so when the rest of the guys get there we're always sure to start a conversation with him about his poop.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I stopped at a restroom in Valdosta, GA once to take a shit and it was just a row of 6 toilets with no walls between. Fortunately it was empty and nobody came in.

• Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    you guys ever been in a public toilet

and the toilet was so powerful the shit actually exploded back at you

No, but I am weary of tigers and shit

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • SwillSwill Registered User regular
    The fucken shit shelf

I hated those

Also showers (not bathtubs) you have to sit down in

Who comes up with this stuff

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    the bathroom at my work has a broken lock, it says it's vacant when it's actually in use.

kids (and some adults) trying to force the door open despite it clearly being locked have delayed many a poop for me

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    When in a public bathroom I usually announce my intentions and let everyone know they should clear the room.

"What I'm about to do would make a train take a dirt road"

JtgVX0H.png
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I hate when you know it's going to be a loud shit and someone walks in right when your about to let it go. Sometimes, I flush to toilet to mask the noise.

• Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    lostwords wrote: »
    I never knew some people wiped while standing up till I read a debate online about it. Why would people do that? Also apparently both sides are ignorant of the other

I stand cause I'm a large man.

Also don't be ashamed to poop and fart you're in the fucking bathroom. So what if it's nasty it's fucking natural.

I had to poop in the girl's bathroom after work the other night and two of my coworkers were making fun of me for not letting it rip while they were peeing. They said it didn't bother them, but what came out was a demonic abortion.

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    poop jokes are truly the life force of the forums

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular

It flows through all of us

JtgVX0H.png
  • LilnoobsLilnoobs Alpha Queue Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    really, it's not about the poop dropping in the open ocean that is so embarrassing in public
    it's the journey part

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

or

i-H5gMDSs-X3.jpg

Lilnoobs on
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Darmak wrote: »

It flows through all of us

heh

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Smearing poop on the walls is the only true art in this broken world

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
This discussion has been closed.