As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PRIME] I Heart Enforcers - Prime 2012!

patrickcentralpatrickcentral Registered User regular
edited September 2012 in PAX West
Say who what? Go here.

TL:DR: Buy a shirt! 100% of the $2 markup goes to Child's Play! Wear it to PAX! Everybody's happy! Exclamation!

7722072058_f5681c239f_o.png
7722073142_6ac63f09f1_o.png

Want direct links to all the options for each design? Pixel Heart - Title Screen - Atlas

There's also a doohickey on the store where you can sort by color, gender, sizes, etc.

I went over the sales figures and changed the options up based on what sold and what didn't. The new Atlas design is my favorite one since I started doing this, and after joining the [E] at prime this year, feels most fitting.
I'm also trying out the idea of some limited quantity items (messenger bags, Bella T-shirt dresses, etc) as a new idea.

FAQ:
Why are the prices so varied and weird?
The prices are cost + $2 - I have zero control over the cost of the items, but have tried to provide a variety of options so people can get what they want at varying price points. Spreadshirt sets the cost, which confusingly often ends in .40.

How limited are the limited items?
The limited items are technically unlimited, but each time they "sell out" the markup doubles. So if enough people are interested, CP gets more and more cash.

Who the hell are you?
I'm just a guy. You know. Got the hair, and the glasses?

..more FAQ answers as questions are frequently asked...

Thanks again to Groove, SmallLady and HollyKing for this whole thing!

You may know me as:
@patrickcentral / ferroptic / sharktopus
evidently I need to unify nicknames
zerzhul on

• Options
    AnphraxAnphrax TK-4665 Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Snagged the cool looking start screen one. Thanks!

• Options
    Little Miss RachelLittle Miss Rachel Geek Chick Before Geek Was Chic Idahoan ExileRegistered User regular
    Woot, the only thing better than these shirts is the kickback to CP from these shirts. Purple Pixel Heart t-shirt, I will be in you!

• Options
    craigumscraigums Registered User regular
    I was worried these wouldn't come back, so glad!

• Options
    HeadhunterHeadhunter Registered User regular
    Is there any chance that these will be sold at the show? I don't know if one would arrive in Canada in time if I order it now, and then I'd be bringing it back to Seattle anyways...

"Perception is reality." -unknown
  • Options
    Headhunter wrote: »
    Is there any chance that these will be sold at the show? I don't know if one would arrive in Canada in time if I order it now, and then I'd be bringing it back to Seattle anyways...

If you ordered today, it should arrive well in time for the week of the 27th, so unless you're getting to Seattle massively early, you should be fine.

That said, within reason I can buy some for people and bring them with me to the show, and we can work out where to find one another, if it would put your mind more at ease.

You may know me as:
  • Options
    FenrisfangFenrisfang Edmonton, AB, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I would be interested if they are being sold at PAX, but we are leaving on our holiday early (PAX will be the Grande Finale). Have to say I LOVE them though!

PAX Tickets: check!
    Hotel Booked: check!
    Sitter for the kids: check!
    Excitement level rising: check, check and triple check!
  • Options
    AylaviereAylaviere Overlord Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    I bought one of these shirts last year and loved it. It fits nicely, it's comfortable, I do <3 Enforcers and who can say no to donating for the kids? On my way to purchase one now!

East 2015: Hostel/Hotel [✓] Time Off [✓] 3 Day Pass [✓] Pokecrawl [ ]
  • Options
    SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    I approve of this thread.

"we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
  • Options
    AylaviereAylaviere Overlord Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    Last year Enforcers said they would hug anyone who wears this shirt - maybe they'll keep it up this year :D

East 2015: Hostel/Hotel [✓] Time Off [✓] 3 Day Pass [✓] Pokecrawl [ ]
  • Options
    LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    Just ordered mine :)

For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • Options
    Little Miss RachelLittle Miss Rachel Geek Chick Before Geek Was Chic Idahoan ExileRegistered User regular
    Just got mine, it's gorgeous!

• Options
    ramen215ramen215 Registered User regular
    I think I'd be in to get one at PAX, if u wouldn't mind packing another in for me :D

Track Record: ~Prime '12 Prime '13
  • Options
    Ordered mine today. Made arrangements to send it to the in-laws so we can pick it up JUST before PAX if need be. Can't wait to get it!

• Options
    RelativioxRelativiox Halo Nerd Forerunner shield world OnyxRegistered User regular
    Aylaviere wrote: »
    Last year Enforcers said they would hug anyone who wears this shirt - maybe they'll keep it up this year :D
    I can't speak for any other enforcers, but I for one will definately do this. :) (Only if the person wearing the shirt wants a hug)

iris_forumsig.gif
  • Options
    Relativiox wrote: »
    I can't speak for any other enforcers, but I for one will definately do this. :) (Only if the person wearing the shirt wants a hug)

I will always be up for a hug. This is my first PAX, so I'm sure I will be bugging you guys often. (I get lost at home, so I'm doomed at PAX)

• Options
    Relativiox wrote: »

Rela hugs everyone, but lets hope you get some extra juice outta this :)

You may know me as:
  • Options
    craigumscraigums Registered User regular
    Ok cool I ordered mine, and somehow necroed an old thread! huzzah!

This discussion has been closed.