Options

Dyack on EGM Live

• Options
    Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Hoz wrote: »
    I tend to mix people of similar posts together (consciously, because most of you seem to mimic each other). Anyway, I never said I agreed with his point just that you were completely getting it wrong by saying he contradicted himself. But I do think he's right. Halo 3 really looked subpar in what Bungie has showed so far and 1UP has been gushing over it and throwing out rationalizations. Fanboyism is a strong force in gaming journalism when it comes to any kind of preview. In the chaotic context of something like E3 it's much more flagrant.
    While I would agree that journalists can be biased (I specifically remember Garnett Lee saying that one of the reasons he didn't like Killzone: Liberation was because it was Killzone) and that E3 isn't a great venue to showcase games but his rant was just... stupid.

His demo suffered from a lot of camera problems and a terrible framerate, Halo 3 may not look fantastic but at least people could play it. He can't blame journalists or E3 for that because ultimately he (and Microsoft) chose to show it.

Oh yeah and another thing that pissed me off is when he was comparing Okami to Too Human. Did he even realise how stupid he sounded? What's he going to do next? Compare it to a DS game?

Unco-ordinated on
    Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • Options
    FyreWulffFyreWulff YouRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2007
    I don't know about you, but everyone's been shitting all over Halo 3. The only people that think it looked better than Halo 2 were the people at HBO and in the TBK thread.

And I do think Dyack overstated his point too much. Move on to something else plzthnx.

FyreWulff on
  • Options
    Dodge AspenDodge Aspen Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Oh Denis....

I believe that allowing people to play early builds of games are a bad idea. If you think your demo is shitty, then don't let people play it. Developers should release a near complete demo a month or two before release and that's it. Hype can be built by showing killer fucking videos of your game in action until then.

The E3 Too Human demo was almost universally panned, with a lot of reports saying it had a ton of potential, and realizing most of the technical issues would be fixed. They knew they were releasing a shitty playable demo, and should have expected those reactions.

Dodge Aspen on
    Xbox - Dodge Mega
    Switch - SW-3699-5063-5018

• Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Dyack really loves the phrases "at the end of the day" and "take you to point".

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    ChibaChiba Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    A good example of what Dyack should have done actually happened on one of 1up's other podcasts, 1up yours. A few shows back they had someone from the developer that's making Shadowrun on the show. Shadowrun had a similar problem as Too Human, it got bad press at a tradeshow due to it being 'unfinished' I guess. But if anyone else listened to it, he didn't go on a crusade like Dyack did. He talked about what things weren't ready yet, and how it really was a mistake to show Shadowrun when they did, and what improvements they were making. He didn't try to blame journalism for ruining his product.

Chiba on
  • Options
    BiggNifeBiggNife Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I haven't listened to this, but he always seemed like a nice guy when he made community posts on IGN, back when Silicon Knights was making Eternal Darkness and Twin Snakes. He never really attacked anyone like that.

BiggNife on
  • Options
    TerrorbyteTerrorbyte __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2007
    Dude should probably spend a little more time finishing his fucking project than spouting off in wholly irrelevant video game magazines.

Silicon Knights should probably just disband at this point. Either get shit done or get out.

Terrorbyte on
  • Options
    NarianNarian Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Terrorbyte wrote: »
    Dude should probably spend a little more time finishing his fucking project than spouting off in wholly irrelevant video game magazines.

Silicon Knights should probably just disband at this point. Either get shit done or get out.

Man Nintendo should release SSB:Wii already or FUCKING GET OUT OF MY INDUSTRY.

Narian on
    Narian.gif
  • Options
    DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Narian, there is a big difference. Nintendo is actually getting shit done. They have new games coming out all the time. Silicon Knights hasn't made a complete game in almost 5 years. Even if you want to count Twin Snakes, even though most of the work on that game was done before they got started, its still been 3 years. And at the rate they're going, it will probably be 3 more.

Too Human is on track to be the next DNF.

Dirty on
  • Options
    Kemal86Kemal86 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Yeah, he lost me when he said "I feel sorry for you Mark."

Kemal86 on
    i used to test games now i sit on my couch and am lazy all day
    PKMN White FC: 0046 2138 1298
  • Options
    schlewschlew Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I personally became upset with Dyack when he Mark made mention of Okami (when Dyack asked for an example of a game off of the E3 floor).
    Mark said the game was beautiful, and had really good art design.

Dyack was upset Too Human got panned in the graphics department.

Mark said that Too Human looked okay, but that it really didn't look much better than what was expected of a "next" gen title. It looked like a Xbox360 title, but not a notable one.

Then Dyack becomes a dick and rhetorically asks what system Okami is on. It's "revealed" that it's a PS2 game.

He then goes on to (basically say), "You're saying a PS2 game looks better than a 360 game?"

Then Dyack goes on about how it has multiple transistors and flux compasitors.

It made me so made because it's as if the man didn't understand art style, which may explain TH's uninspired techno future world. He acts as if a systems restraints determine if it's capable of beautiful games or not. On top of this, EGM tends to look at games by comparing/contrasting them to games on the same system. So Dyack just comes off as arrogant.

schlew on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    schlew wrote: »
    I personally became upset with Dyack when he Mark made mention of Okami (when Dyack asked for an example of a game off of the E3 floor).
    Mark said the game was beautiful, and had really good art design.

Dyack was upset Too Human got panned in the graphics department.

Mark said that Too Human looked okay, but that it really didn't look much better than what was expected of a "next" gen title. It looked like a Xbox360 title, but not a notable one.

Then Dyack becomes a dick and rhetorically asks what system Okami is on. It's "revealed" that it's a PS2 game.

He then goes on to (basically say), "You're saying a PS2 game looks better than a 360 game?"

Then Dyack goes on about how it has multiple transistors and flux compasitors.

It made me so made because it's as if the man didn't understand art style, which may explain TH's uninspired techno future world. He acts as if a systems restraints determine if it's capable of beautiful games or not. On top of this, EGM tends to look at games by comparing/contrasting them to games on the same system. So Dyack just comes off as arrogant.

I'm pretty surprised that Shane and Mark managed to keep their cool during that argument. I probably would've started insulting and yelling at Dyack, asking him if he wants to compare his 360 game to a freaking PS2 game. Perhaps I would've turned it around and asked him that if he rates all games graphically, regardless of platform, if he thinks Eternal Darkness looks terrible.

But regardless, Mark did a decent job anyway.

Unco-ordinated on
  • Options
    ShurakaiShurakai Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    My god Dyack is a whiner.

Shurakai on
  • Options
    slacktronslacktron Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    It was a tough interview to listen through, but I couldn't turn away. Kinda like watching a slow-motion train wreck. The most amazing thing was that it didn't turn into a shouting match.

Dyack wanted to "take them to point" (wtf? isn't it supposed to be take them to task?) for giving his E3 preview bad marks. His logic was rather slippery, but I think he didn't believe he was given a fair shake because:

1. It's E3. E3 sucks. E3 is dead. Why do you care about E3? How can you write opinions of games presented at E3?

2. Other games stunk as badly as Too Human stunk, and they weren't nicknamed "stinky".

3. Nintendo can do no wrong. (repeat five times, becomes true)

4. You're all biased fanboys who spend too much time reading the forum.

5. The "industry" (cue creepy music) won't stand for you writing bad things about bad previews

and, finally:

5. The game is going to rule! I'll show you! I'll show you all! (and then you'll be sorry)

I was disappointed he didn't follow up point 5 with maniacal cackling.

Now clearly, this is a man under too much stress. I proscribe three weeks in the sun, a Tequila drip, and no less than four nurses for this condition. Yet hidden under this veil of inanity were some good points:

--It's not fair to preview a game that still has years and years and years of development left to go. The obvious foil to this is not to show a playable demo.

--Blaming one journalist for bias when multiple sources came to a near-universal, negative consensus makes you look like a fool.

--You can't expect everyone, particularly people paid to write objective opinions, to share your optimism for your project. So don't get mad at them when they say are disappointed by what they see today, rather than being totally excited about what they might see a year from now.

--Yes indeed, the Matrix sequels and Star Wars sequels sucked balls. They also made obscenely huge mountains of money. The reason for this was that the first installments blew everyone's socks off. Although it is wonderful foresight to create a trilogy from the ground up, first make sure that you have a blow-your-socks-off initial offering.

So at the end of the day, what do we have? A developer telling us his unreleased game is great and that he's going to prove all the naysayers wrong.

Stop the freaking presses.

At least it was a good display of how grown men can keep from screaming at each other when they are all basically arguing about their opinions.

slacktron on
    slacktron_zombie_fighter_sig.jpg
  • Options
    Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm listening to this right now.

I shall perhaps post comments a bit later.

I'm looking forward to Too Human.

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Yeesh.

A part of me now hopes that Too Human bombs, and bombs hard, just so that ego of his gets taken down a few dozen pegs. There's being defensive and confident in your work, and then there's... that.

The Wolfman on
    "The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Options
    DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    It just occurred to me. Why are we even expecting greatness from Too Human to begin with? I don't know about anything they did pre-GCN. Someone said (I think it was in the video game writing thread) that if you take out the insanity effects, Eternal Darkness is a pretty average game, and I totally agree. Then there's Twin Snakes. Well, you can't really count that one since they had very little influence on the game.

Based on their track record, I have no reason to believe that Too Human will be as brilliant as Dyack says it will.

Dirty on
  • Options
    -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Dirty wrote: »
    It just occurred to me. Why are we even expecting greatness from Too Human to begin with? I don't know about anything they did pre-GCN. Someone said (I think it was in the video game writing thread) that if you take out the insanity effects, Eternal Darkness is a pretty average game, and I totally agree. Then there's Twin Snakes. Well, you can't really count that one since they had very little influence on the game.

Based on their track record, I have no reason to believe that Too Human will be as brilliant as Dyack says it will.
    But everyone in the industry knows that Too Human is awesome. Man, I feel sorry for you because when Too Human comes out and you see how awesome it is, you're going to look stupid.

:P

But seriously, after the recent shadowrun interview on 1upyours I really wish they could have had Luke and Garnet sit in on this interview, it would have been (even more) epic. Because really, the EGM guys went pretty easy on him, it seemed fairly obvious they were trying to avoid antagonizing him any further.

-SPI- on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    -SPI- wrote: »

But everyone in the industry knows that Too Human is awesome. Man, I feel sorry for you because when Too Human comes out and you see how awesome it is, you're going to look stupid.

But seriously, after the recent shadowrun interview on 1upyours I really wish they could have had Luke and Garnet sit in on this interview, it would have been (even more) epic. Because really, the EGM guys went pretty easy on him, it seemed fairly obvious they were trying to avoid antagonizing him any further.

The Shadowrun interview was a complete mess, mostly because John wasn't there and Garnet was drunk (oh and he's always wrong). But I do think the interview would've benefited if Luke were there, he's a bit of an asshole sometimes with his questions but at least he's smart about it (and his rants are hilarious).

Unco-ordinated on
  • Options
    mausmalonemausmalone Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    bombardier wrote: »
    I just applied to work there a few weeks ago.

EGM or Silicon Knights? Either way,... best of luck!

EDIT: Why does the Too Human wikipedia article just make me think "Derek Smart Derek Smart Derek Smart?"
    Wikipedia wrote:
    It was originally in development for the PlayStation as a 5-disc action-RPG. It was shown at E3 1999. But shortly before its completion Nintendo announced an exclusive partnership with Silicon Knights, and the game was moved to the Nintendo GameCube in 2000. A teaser trailer was shown at SpaceWorld 2000 showing what appeared to be a re-building of the PlayStation game...

When projects languish for huge amounts of time like this, they usually don't come out well.

mausmalone on
    266.jpg
  • Options
    DigDug2000DigDug2000 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Hoz wrote: »
    No he doesn't. He's trying to make the point that you can never judge an unreleased game on a reasonable level and that journalists have very subjectively filled in gaps on previews of E3 builds.
    But he also says that game journalists should be more critical. The thing is, EGM WERE more critical and what is Dyack's reaction? E3 sucks! You guys should've been more lenient (sp?)! Blah, blah, blah.

The funniest part to me was when he was pretty much saying "I feel sorry for you guys because you'll have defend yourselves when my game ends up being the best game ever! No-one doubts me! Mwahahaha!" By that point I was wishing he'd shut up and save himself from further embarassment.

Luckily though, the latter half of the podcast improved.
    I think with the critical thing, he was saying that gaming journalists aren't critical enough about final versions of games. He thinks they should low ball previews and high ball final versions of games. I have no problem with that, but I really don't want to read previews that can't say, "The camera in this build still needs some work."

Seriously though, he comes off as a moron in there. The Okami comment was just retarded. It's as if he has no concept of the difference between beauty and having bump mapping.

Most of all though, he's just insulting to gamers. He insinuates that we are all just too dumb to know that preview builds of games can improve over time. That none of us could read when EGM wrote, "This game is still in production." I know that probably 75% of gamers are probably those really annoying 15 year olds who you wanna beat the shit out when you see them in public, but even they're not dumb. They can read at least.

I found his comments about knowing which games will never come out hilarious. Too Human was first announced in what... 2000. And it STILL hasn't come out. He's certainly not the man I would look to to find out what can or can't happen. And after 7 years of just showing videos and getting great press from 'em, he's complaining that other video only games at E3 got better reviews than his demo level? He sounds like he's just real wrapped up in himself. Either that or the whole thing was contrived to get on PA's front page and get some free publicity.

DigDug2000 on
  • Options
    schlewschlew Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    mausmalone wrote: »

EDIT: Why does the Too Human wikipedia article just make me think "Derek Smart Derek Smart Derek Smart?"
    Wikipedia wrote:
    It was originally in development for the PlayStation as a 5-disc action-RPG. It was shown at E3 1999. But shortly before its completion Nintendo announced an exclusive partnership with Silicon Knights, and the game was moved to the Nintendo GameCube in 2000. A teaser trailer was shown at SpaceWorld 2000 showing what appeared to be a re-building of the PlayStation game...

When projects languish for huge amounts of time like this, they usually don't come out well.

Can I ask you something?
    Who's Derek Smart? I know he's a developer, but this is the second time I've seen him mentioned on this board. First time was for Desktop Commander or something....and now this. I just don't understand the reasons he's being cited....

schlew on
  • Options
    KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Derek Smart is a developer who was quite fond of selling every project he touched as the "Next Big Thing!". Very self-important, and VERY vocal to his critics. He was accused of faking credentials and being a hype engine.

Go Go Wiki!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Smart

Kendrik on
    steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited March 2007
    mausmalone wrote: »

Silicon Knights. I've met Denis once and have talked to a lot of people that work there. Despite him coming off as a loon in this podcast, I can't imagine a cooler place to work. Aside from them making games, the work environment is like a dream job.

bombardier on
  • Options
    Kemal86Kemal86 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    -SPI- wrote: »

The Shadowrun interview was a complete mess, mostly because John wasn't there and Garnet was drunk (oh and he's always wrong). But I do think the interview would've benefited if Luke were there, he's a bit of an asshole sometimes with his questions but at least he's smart about it (and his rants are hilarious).

I would pay money to hear Luke Smith tell Dyack to "Choke on a mother-fucking dick Dennis. Choke on it. Now."

Kemal86 on
    i used to test games now i sit on my couch and am lazy all day
    PKMN White FC: 0046 2138 1298
  • Options
    RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Silicon Knights also made Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain. They didn't handle any of the other Legacy of Kain games.

Renzo on
  • Options
    mausmalonemausmalone Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Kendrik wrote: »
    Derek Smart is a developer who was quite fond of selling every project he touched as the "Next Big Thing!". Very self-important, and VERY vocal to his critics. He was accused of faking credentials and being a hype engine.

Go Go Wiki!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Smart

With specificity to the reference I made, Battlecruiser 3000AD was supposed to be his magnum opus ... but after 8 years of development his publisher finally said "enough" and released it unfinished. The game refused to run on most systems until the first patch. You'd double-click it, it'd start up, then just crash dumping you back at the desktop. This happened so frequently that people joked that the desktop was the game. Then Something Awful made the now legendary flash animation.

But basically, let a developer muck with a project for more than 2 generations of hardware and pretty much the first 2 years are wasted effort because none of the code or assets are usable for the final game. Meanwhile the code becomes an ever-increasing pile of spaghetti that, when it works, only barely does so.

mausmalone on
    266.jpg
  • Options
    RaughnRaughn Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Someone said (I think it was in the video game writing thread) that if you take out the insanity effects, Eternal Darkness is a pretty average game, and I totally agree.

The way the storyline progresses - the way characters and events are revisited or referenced - stands out as exceptional, even nearly five years later. The targeting system is perfect for the pace of the combat. Surprises and creepy events are perfectly placed.

Comparing ED strictly to games of it's time, it had excellent camera work in a genre then-famous for horrible camera angles.

If anything, the insanity system is one of the few things that could have used some more work, or at least a slightly different approach. I always found it lame that the effects designed to directly affect the player end with the same "What's happening!?" rambling from the avatar. It makes no sense for the avatar to be aware of those effects, and it would be better to leave the player with no clear indication that the events were insanity effects.

About Denis on EGM Live*: He had some good points, but did not present them well. He also had some bad points. Posters here have elaborated on both well enough. I think his worst offense during the podcast was revisiting his preview build opinions during the time set aside for him to elaborate on the actual game. We got general gameplay and plot breakdowns, which were already available, and word that people in the industry like the game. Okay.

However, I think worse than anything in the podcast is the way he continued the rumble at NeoGAF. It might still be going on, I haven't the strength to look. Either he is using time that should be spent working on Too Human, or time that should be spent healthily taking a complete break from even thinking about the project. Also, click the contradiction counter one more time as he feeds the forum flames he criticized during the podcast.

Raughn on
  • Options
    Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Urgh, I had to stop listening about half way through.
    Load of bollocks.

And yeah, Dennis did have some good points, but he just came off as a pompous ass.

Poor Mark, heheh.

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    GatoradeGatorade Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Tossrock wrote: »
    Dyack really loves the phrases "at the end of the day" and "take you to point".

Every time he said one either of those phrases I cringed. I started noticing it and he used it so often I couldn't stand it.

Gatorade on
    25382_gatorade.jpg
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2007
    rayofash wrote: »
    I agree with some of what he said. I don't think games should be previewed years in advance.

But only because it builds up anticipation and then I have to wait. Like in Spores case.

You have to hype your game and build up media attention, otherwise you risk not getting the sales the game may deserve. Pretty much every industry has to show off something for next years product. Maybe people were a bit too hard on the demo, but it's the developers that are keeping the project in development hell/vaporware territory. If they can't make the game into what they imagine it to be, then maybe they should focus their attention else where.

How long has Too Human been in development? Almost ten years. That's a long time, and lots of demos. He should also remember that Too Human isn't the only game to deliver a bad demo, and won't be the last. He should get his insecurities under control, and get the game released instead of worrying about what the press is saying.

It would have been worse if they showed nothing at all.

EDIT

"olol You gais were too mean to us but teh Nice to teh Nintendo! Olloroffl. No previews!"

Sheep on
  • Options
    GatoradeGatorade Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    He looks like a creepy uncle:

A_Denis_small_1146112137.jpg

Gatorade on
    25382_gatorade.jpg
  • Options
    baddmanbaddman Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    This site has an up-to-date (far as I know) chronicling of Dyack's insane tour de force. Commentary on his post-E3 statements, his writeup he did for N'Gai Croal at Newsweek, and the recent EGM Podcast from hell. Basically he calls out Dyack on all his bs and suggests he just stop talking until Too Human gets reviewed. Since when do developers have all this time to ring-around-the-rosie with the media? I thought he was making a game.

http://www.lowonhitpoints.com/articles/2007/03/the-previewing-game.php

baddman on
  • Options
    Ownage JonesOwnage Jones Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    A part of me wants this to be good, and the other part knows it will somehow fall short. Meh.

Ownage Jones on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Currently playing: Infamous, Resident Evil 5
    Need to play: Shadow Complex, Uncharted 2, Ratchet and Clank: ACIT, MW2, Alpha Protocol
  • Options
    PolagoPolago Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I honestly can't figure out why anyone (legitimatly) has such as issue with the "preview" system for games, or how they feel it's so different from the movie industry. Film is a non interactive medium where non interactive trailers are shown to promote the films in question. If the portion isn't good enough or representative of the final product, it's panned accordingly. It's the job of the producers and the such to make sure it's good enough material to show. Sometimes the trailer is better than the final product, and people are dissapointed but that's part of the process too.

In games, the only difference is that there is interactivity and interfacing. Graphics are a focus, so there are trailers to show those off quite frequently (see the recent Bioshock environment trailers), but to show off the interactive portion (interfaces) a gameplay playtest is usually in order. It's the natural progression of things based on the movie industry itself and just about every other industry too. For an art show, you show 1 of the many works at the gallery, for audio you listen to a short sample of a song or a sample song from an album, for a building you see a scale model, etc. There's nothing really to complain about regarding the process.

Now, if he was complaining about publishers who force developers hands to previewing before they are ready (or releasing before they are ready, or anything abrasive of the sort), then we'd have a good little debate on our hands, but Dyack is out of his goddamn gord here. Boils down to him being a sniveling shit of a brat.

I know this has been said hundreds of times already, but FUCK it can't be said enough. So simple yet so retarded.

Polago on
  • Options
    LewiePLewieP Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'll say it now, DNF to beat out Too Human.

If not, I will eat my words, via a print out of this post.

LewieP on
  • Options
    JensenJensen Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    This guy always comes off as a strange hybrid of insecurity and annoying cockiness. Mix in a bit of dickishness for good measure. The game looks cool to me though.

Jensen on
    signaturedisgaea.png
  • Options
    NewresNewres Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    You know because Eternal Darkness was so awesome I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt but seriously, if you can not demo it right, do not show it. If the build sucks of course they are going to say it sucks . If he wants to make a point they should get out a good build and show it off, problem solved.

Newres on
    960751-1.png
  • Options
    JensenJensen Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    LewieP wrote: »
    I'll say it now, DNF to beat out Too Human.

If not, I will eat my words, via a print out of this post.

Bold. Very bold.

Jensen on
    signaturedisgaea.png
  • Options
    LewiePLewieP Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Newres wrote: »
    You know because Eternal Darkness was so awesome I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt but seriously, if you can not demo it right, do not show it. If the build sucks of course they are going to say it sucks . If he wants to make a point they should get out a good build and show it off, problem solved.

Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain is great too. I've heard good things about Twin Snakes, but its not like anyone could had done that...

LewieP on