Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Phalla]Romance of the Two Kingdoms: Final Act. The Day of the Dead

1679111222

Posts

  • AvaritiaAvaritia Registered User
    edited March 2007
    I want Thorgot to kill himself... twice.

    I vote for precisionk because his plan (or what I think his plan is) seems smart.

    Avaritia on
    May contain sarcasm, irony, hyperboles, lies, slander, personal opinions, madness and crimes against grammar.
    ... and nuts.
  • Cowboybot67Cowboybot67 Registered User
    edited March 2007
    I vote to kill Thorgot

    I vote to elect Precisionk The man has stood the crucible, looked into it and smiled. That man leads the country and gets my support.

    He will be the next ruler of the wang. You know this in your hearts.

    Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
  • Cowboybot67Cowboybot67 Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Man you guys need to wake up earlier...

    Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Eh...I'm torn about who to vote for. As for executing, I'd say Thorgot, because there's no one else I want to see killed, and at least this way, we can see if he'll really be true to his word if he does get the highest vote(even though it almost certainly won't happen).

    For the seal, I'm pretty sure I'll stay with precisionk again unless something changes my mind, but again, no real reason to go against what I did before yet.

    I'm not buying into the 'I'm in this family' stories at all yet.

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • ArchonexArchonex Registered User
    edited March 2007
    I vote for Thorgot twice if only because I wish to see if he will fulfill his promise to kill whoever has the highest execution vote.

    I vote for myself, Archonex, because i'm bored and I don't have much of an opinion on all of you yet. I'll probably change my vote later on today.


    Edit: Obligatory fake "vote for me" speech! If you vote for me I promise an iron-fisted reign in which the Foreign Vampire Ghosts descend upon our young night after night to feed! All those who show open dissent will be stretched out upon a rack and flayed alive! Also, every Sunday is free BJs day.

    Archonex on
  • Cowboybot67Cowboybot67 Registered User
    edited March 2007
    I just want to point out, that I was the first to suggest that Thorgot off himself.


    Just wanted to get credit for my great idea of a test.

    Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
  • ZekZek Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I just want to point out, that I was the first to suggest that Thorgot off himself.


    Just wanted to get credit for my great idea of a test.

    And I just want to point out that this guy is precisionk's #1 fanboy. Their motivations are pretty blatant, and I don't really understand why thorgot's voters are playing along. You just want to see if he'll do it? Well, what if he does? Everybody says "Oh." and now we have to vote in somebody else. Do any of you guys actually have a reason to want thorgot dead?

    Zek on
  • Cowboybot67Cowboybot67 Registered User
    edited March 2007
    did anyone have a reason for voting either of the two candidates?


    not really..it was just two bandwagons.


    Surely you didnt think someone would'nt call thorgot on his "ILL EXECUTE MYSELF IF I HAVE TO OLOL" statement?

    Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
  • ZekZek Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    did anyone have a reason for voting either of the two candidates?


    not really..it was just two bandwagons.


    Surely you didnt think someone would call thorgot on his "ILL EXECUTE MYSELF IF I HAVE TO OLOL" statement?

    No, I didn't, other than the guys like you who were against him to begin with. Because to do that is retarded and does not serve any practical purpose. The first vote was a bandwagon, but now that we have something to go on there are plenty of decent reasons to kill people. "I WONDER IF HE'LL DO IT OLOL" is not one of them.

    Zek on
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    did anyone have a reason for voting either of the two candidates?


    not really..it was just two bandwagons.


    Surely you didnt think someone would'nt call thorgot on his "ILL EXECUTE MYSELF IF I HAVE TO OLOL" statement?

    Except somebody pressed me into the stupid choice in the first place. Who could that have been... hmm
    Thorgot you are completely bypassing the question.


    Will you put the blade to your neck, if all those people that you let vote, vote for you?

    Or will you back down? its s imple yes or no question

    I really can't remember who was interested in this question...

    Oh well.

    thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Cowboybot67Cowboybot67 Registered User
    edited March 2007
    I didnt press nothing, I asked you if you would stay true to your word, you avoided the question and then it was your inability to be a politician that caused you to protect yourself properly.


    He made claims..will he back them up? Thats what the people want to see.
    If he kills himself, well, only way to be sure...Isn't that how phallas are played? You kill someone to find out if theyre lying or not.

    He has a successor, he has plans laid out, a smart man would have it all figured out.

    Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I didnt press nothing, I asked you if you would stay true to your word, you avoided the question and then it was your inability to be a politician that caused you to protect yourself properly.


    He made claims..will he back them up? Thats what the people want to see.
    If he kills himself, well, only way to be sure...Isn't that how phallas are played? You kill someone to find out if theyre lying or not.

    He has a successor, he has plans laid out, a smart man would have it all figured out.

    I understand your reasons for pressing. I just don't understand why people want me dead. I have no successor. I have no plans. I was, and am, simply trying to get everybody involved for the first few nights.

    Everybody reasonable (i.e. people who voted for me), I humbly request you delay your "testing" of me till tomorrow. Vote me into office again, and choose someone else to kill tonight. I ask this only because you are following the advice of people who don't want the democratic system in place.

    Also, remember to !vote thorgot when you vote somebody for execution.

    thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • ZekZek Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I didnt press nothing, I asked you if you would stay true to your word, you avoided the question and then it was your inability to be a politician that caused you to protect yourself properly.
    :roll: I'll give you credit for manipulating these guys so well but you still haven't provided a logical reason why we should get thorgot to kill himself. So we're testing his honesty? If he passes the test he's dead, and if he fails it he's still here. How backwards is that? You're doing this because no matter what he does, if he wins the vote he soon won't be leader anymore and then you can elect precisionk or whoever else.
    He made claims..will he back them up? Thats what the people want to see.
    If he kills himself, well, only way to be sure...Isn't that how phallas are played? You kill someone to find out if theyre lying or not.
    But the only thing you'll prove is whether or not he was lying about the suicide scenario. Which is only even relevant if you try to make him do it. This whole scenario was created by the precisionk camp, it has no relevance to the game itself.

    thorgot has already expressed his preferred target. If you want to test whether or not he'll follow through on the democracy, then just vote for somebody else, like I did.
    He has a successor, he has plans laid out, a smart man would have it all figured out.
    A successor? How, when the leader is chosen by public vote?

    Zek on
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    He has a successor, he has plans laid out, a smart man would have it all figured out.
    A successor? How, when the leader is chosen by public vote?

    Especially when my only real rival in election votes isn't exactly on speaking terms with me.

    thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Cowboybot67Cowboybot67 Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Zek wrote: »
    I didnt press nothing, I asked you if you would stay true to your word, you avoided the question and then it was your inability to be a politician that caused you to protect yourself properly.
    :roll: I'll give you credit for manipulating these guys so well but you still haven't provided a logical reason why we should get thorgot to kill himself. So we're testing his honesty? If he passes the test he's dead, and if he fails it he's still here. How backwards is that? You're doing this because no matter what he does, if he wins the vote he soon won't be leader anymore and then you can elect precisionk or whoever else.
    He made claims..will he back them up? Thats what the people want to see.
    If he kills himself, well, only way to be sure...Isn't that how phallas are played? You kill someone to find out if theyre lying or not.
    But the only thing you'll prove is whether or not he was lying about the suicide scenario. Which is only even relevant if you try to make him do it. This whole scenario was created by the precisionk camp, it has no relevance to the game itself.

    thorgot has already expressed his preferred target. If you want to test whether or not he'll follow through on the democracy, then just vote for somebody else, like I did.
    He has a successor, he has plans laid out, a smart man would have it all figured out.
    A successor? How, when the leader is chosen by public vote?

    If i voted for someone else, that wouldnt be a test of democracy, that would be a test of bandwagon. I'll post more in a bit, I got some work to do.

    Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Vote me for election while I go take a midterm!

    Also, please don't be mad if these are wrong. I'm pretty sure I counted correctly, this time. Though I really hope I don't have to kill myself tonight. :(
    election
    thorgot - 3
    titmouse - 1
    precisionk - 5
    digger dude - 2
    Archonex - 1

    execution
    Digger Dude - 4
    Zek - 0
    precisionk - 4
    titmouse - 3
    thorgot - 13

    thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • ArchonexArchonex Registered User
    edited March 2007
    thorgot wrote: »
    Vote me for election while I go take a midterm!

    Also, please don't be mad if these are wrong. I'm pretty sure I counted correctly, this time. Though I really hope I don't have to kill myself tonight. :(
    election
    thorgot - 3
    titmouse - 1
    precisionk - 5
    digger dude - 2

    execution
    Digger Dude - 4
    Zek - 0
    precisionk - 4
    titmouse - 3
    thorgot - 13


    You forgot my vote for myself.

    Archonex on
  • ZekZek Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Zek wrote: »
    I didnt press nothing, I asked you if you would stay true to your word, you avoided the question and then it was your inability to be a politician that caused you to protect yourself properly.
    :roll: I'll give you credit for manipulating these guys so well but you still haven't provided a logical reason why we should get thorgot to kill himself. So we're testing his honesty? If he passes the test he's dead, and if he fails it he's still here. How backwards is that? You're doing this because no matter what he does, if he wins the vote he soon won't be leader anymore and then you can elect precisionk or whoever else.
    He made claims..will he back them up? Thats what the people want to see.
    If he kills himself, well, only way to be sure...Isn't that how phallas are played? You kill someone to find out if theyre lying or not.
    But the only thing you'll prove is whether or not he was lying about the suicide scenario. Which is only even relevant if you try to make him do it. This whole scenario was created by the precisionk camp, it has no relevance to the game itself.

    thorgot has already expressed his preferred target. If you want to test whether or not he'll follow through on the democracy, then just vote for somebody else, like I did.
    He has a successor, he has plans laid out, a smart man would have it all figured out.
    A successor? How, when the leader is chosen by public vote?

    If i voted for someone else, that wouldnt be a test of democracy, that would be a test of bandwagon. I'll post more in a bit, I got some work to do.

    Do you think before you post? I can't tell if you're doing this on purpose but your arguments get more and more absurd as they go on. This thorgot vote is the very definition of a bandwagon.

    Zek on
  • Cowboybot67Cowboybot67 Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Of course I think before I post, And in my opinion my arguments are valid ones, you are telling me to jump or create a bandwagon, to test democracy. Whereas, we are testing thorgot, unfortunatly its a witch hunt, only way to prove he isnt a witch is to attack and kill him, if he still lives, he is a witch, and if he doesnt live...Well, at least he wasnt a witch.

    Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
  • ZekZek Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Of course I think before I post, And in my opinion my arguments are valid ones, you are telling me to jump or create a bandwagon, to test democracy. Whereas, we are testing thorgot, unfortunatly its a witch hunt, only way to prove he isnt a witch is to attack and kill him, if he still lives, he is a witch, and if he doesnt live...Well, at least he wasnt a witch.

    lol. How you got so many people to agree with this is beyond me. What I take issue with is your definition of a "witch." You're saying that thorgot is a witch if he won't kill himself as leader? Do you think precisionk would kill himself? You seem to be acting under the assumption that if he lied about that to be elected then he deserves to die. I'm saying that it currently makes no difference whether or not he lied about it because no one other than his opponents actually wants him to kill himself. What does matter is whether or not he'll follow through on the votes, and we can test that without killing him.

    Don't get me wrong. I understand full well what you're doing and I can't say I blame you. You want thorgot dead for personal reasons(precisionk's election) and the meaningless justifications are just to dupe everybody else into it, since your own votes don't hold enough weight. He certainly did say he would kill himself if voted for and it's your right to try to make him do it. I'm just trying to make everybody else see that the excuse you're using is a fraud and they're really just playing into the agenda of precisionk's supporters.

    I vote for thorgot. He needs the death immunity tonight; there's no way I'm going along with this.

    Zek on
  • Cowboybot67Cowboybot67 Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Zek, you read alot into what I say, thats cool.


    Could it possibly be, that those people who voted to elect thorgot Did under the guise of voting him dead underneath his own system? Hell, I wish I thought of that, I could of had two against Thorgot.

    Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Zek, you read alot into what I say, thats cool.


    Could it possibly be, that those people who voted to elect thorgot Did under the guise of voting him dead underneath his own system? Hell, I wish I thought of that, I could of had two against Thorgot.

    But the easiest way to kill me would have been to elect precisionk, who would surely have killed me as his chief rival... Are you calling the citizens stupid?

    thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • AvaritiaAvaritia Registered User
    edited March 2007
    I voted for killing Thorgot just because of tactics. He is the only one that stated that he is a minor noble. Therefor he is more expendable than the rest. Furthermore, he seems to be a sly fox. The less sly foxes remain, the better.

    I voted for precisionk because he promised to keep his voters alive.

    But of course my decisions are open to changes.

    Avaritia on
    May contain sarcasm, irony, hyperboles, lies, slander, personal opinions, madness and crimes against grammar.
    ... and nuts.
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'll give you credit for manipulating these guys so well but you still haven't provided a logical reason why we should get thorgot to kill himself.
    We should do it because it will be really, really funny. If this were a game with monsters, we might be able to argue that one of the characters is a monster. What are we supposed to argue over here? If we argue over what family the character belongs to, we will help give away our identity. I can't think of any logical reason to vote for anybody in this game other than you suspect one character is a member of your family. Thorgot currently claims that he doesn't know what family he belongs to. I don't believe this for a second. He would have no logical reason for not doing so. Having the power to execute a person is only useful if you are going to use it to kill an enemy.

    If Thorgot is truly just a minor noble, he should post his PM. While it would be possible to forge one, it wouldn't be that easy.

    Couscous on
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Titmouse wrote: »
    I'll give you credit for manipulating these guys so well but you still haven't provided a logical reason why we should get thorgot to kill himself.
    We should do it because it will be really, really funny. If this were a game with monsters, we might be able to argue that one of the characters is a monster. What are we supposed to argue over here? If we argue over what family the character belongs to, we will help give away our identity. I can't think of any logical reason to vote for anybody in this game other than you suspect one character is a member of your family. Thorgot currently claims that he doesn't know what family he belongs to. I don't believe this for a second. He would have no logical reason for not doing so. Having the power to execute a person is only useful if you are going to use it to kill an enemy.

    No, I claimed to not know my family yesterday, when I made my bid for the election. I looked at my family last night, after I was elected. And even though I do know my own, I don't know anybody else's, so this doesn't help me with my decision.

    thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    thorgot wrote: »
    Titmouse wrote: »
    I'll give you credit for manipulating these guys so well but you still haven't provided a logical reason why we should get thorgot to kill himself.
    We should do it because it will be really, really funny. If this were a game with monsters, we might be able to argue that one of the characters is a monster. What are we supposed to argue over here? If we argue over what family the character belongs to, we will help give away our identity. I can't think of any logical reason to vote for anybody in this game other than you suspect one character is a member of your family. Thorgot currently claims that he doesn't know what family he belongs to. I don't believe this for a second. He would have no logical reason for not doing so. Having the power to execute a person is only useful if you are going to use it to kill an enemy.

    No, I claimed to not know my family yesterday, when I made my bid for the election. I looked at my family last night, after I was elected. And even though I do know my own, I don't know anybody else's, so this doesn't help me with my decision.
    In that case, you are a hindrance to both of the families. You prevent a person in both your own family and the opposing who can execute a rival family member. As a minor noble, you are expendable for both of the families. Allowing you to keep your power will only keep the stalemate and weaken both families.

    Couscous on
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Titmouse wrote: »
    thorgot wrote: »
    Titmouse wrote: »
    I'll give you credit for manipulating these guys so well but you still haven't provided a logical reason why we should get thorgot to kill himself.
    We should do it because it will be really, really funny. If this were a game with monsters, we might be able to argue that one of the characters is a monster. What are we supposed to argue over here? If we argue over what family the character belongs to, we will help give away our identity. I can't think of any logical reason to vote for anybody in this game other than you suspect one character is a member of your family. Thorgot currently claims that he doesn't know what family he belongs to. I don't believe this for a second. He would have no logical reason for not doing so. Having the power to execute a person is only useful if you are going to use it to kill an enemy.

    No, I claimed to not know my family yesterday, when I made my bid for the election. I looked at my family last night, after I was elected. And even though I do know my own, I don't know anybody else's, so this doesn't help me with my decision.
    In that case, you are a hindrance to both of the families. You prevent a person in both your own family and the opposing who can execute a rival family member. As a minor noble, you are expendable for both of the families. Allowing you to keep your power will only keep the stalemate and weaken both families.

    That doesn't even make sense. If both families are weakened, they are at the same relative strength. Don't you dare make the case that neither family has something to gain from me being in power. That shows either ignorance or that you are bending the truth, and both of those are very dangerous things to do in a game like this.

    thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Cowboybot67Cowboybot67 Registered User
    edited March 2007
    You know, thorgot, you can get half the votes by saying what your family is.

    Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    thorgot wrote: »
    Titmouse wrote: »
    thorgot wrote: »
    Titmouse wrote: »
    I'll give you credit for manipulating these guys so well but you still haven't provided a logical reason why we should get thorgot to kill himself.
    We should do it because it will be really, really funny. If this were a game with monsters, we might be able to argue that one of the characters is a monster. What are we supposed to argue over here? If we argue over what family the character belongs to, we will help give away our identity. I can't think of any logical reason to vote for anybody in this game other than you suspect one character is a member of your family. Thorgot currently claims that he doesn't know what family he belongs to. I don't believe this for a second. He would have no logical reason for not doing so. Having the power to execute a person is only useful if you are going to use it to kill an enemy.

    No, I claimed to not know my family yesterday, when I made my bid for the election. I looked at my family last night, after I was elected. And even though I do know my own, I don't know anybody else's, so this doesn't help me with my decision.
    In that case, you are a hindrance to both of the families. You prevent a person in both your own family and the opposing who can execute a rival family member. As a minor noble, you are expendable for both of the families. Allowing you to keep your power will only keep the stalemate and weaken both families.

    That doesn't even make sense. If both families are weakened, they are at the same relative strength. Don't you dare make the case that neither family has something to gain from me being in power. That shows either ignorance or that you are bending the truth, and both of those are very dangerous things to do in a game like this.
    If both families are weakened, it will make it easier for them to be eliminated in the future.

    Neither family has anything to gain from you being in power if you are telling the truth. You claim not to know who is in what family. This means you have a chance of fucking over your own family.

    Couscous on
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Titmouse wrote: »
    thorgot wrote: »
    Titmouse wrote: »
    thorgot wrote: »
    Titmouse wrote: »
    I'll give you credit for manipulating these guys so well but you still haven't provided a logical reason why we should get thorgot to kill himself.
    We should do it because it will be really, really funny. If this were a game with monsters, we might be able to argue that one of the characters is a monster. What are we supposed to argue over here? If we argue over what family the character belongs to, we will help give away our identity. I can't think of any logical reason to vote for anybody in this game other than you suspect one character is a member of your family. Thorgot currently claims that he doesn't know what family he belongs to. I don't believe this for a second. He would have no logical reason for not doing so. Having the power to execute a person is only useful if you are going to use it to kill an enemy.

    No, I claimed to not know my family yesterday, when I made my bid for the election. I looked at my family last night, after I was elected. And even though I do know my own, I don't know anybody else's, so this doesn't help me with my decision.
    In that case, you are a hindrance to both of the families. You prevent a person in both your own family and the opposing who can execute a rival family member. As a minor noble, you are expendable for both of the families. Allowing you to keep your power will only keep the stalemate and weaken both families.

    That doesn't even make sense. If both families are weakened, they are at the same relative strength. Don't you dare make the case that neither family has something to gain from me being in power. That shows either ignorance or that you are bending the truth, and both of those are very dangerous things to do in a game like this.
    If both families are weakened, it will make it easier for them to be eliminated in the future.

    Neither family has anything to gain from you being in power if you are telling the truth. You claim not to know who is in what family. This means you have a chance of fucking over your own family.

    I also have a chance of helping my own family. But voting for me for execution ensures I will be hurting my own family. I'm not sure what you're getting at here.

    thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    You don't give any of us a reason to vote for you other than "vote for me or I might kill you".

    Voting for you will hurt your family only a little if you are telling the truth about how you don't have any special powers. If you choose to kill someone else, you could easily kill an important member of one of the families. Voting for you would allow one of the families to position a member who actually knows who he will kill into your old position. This would allow us to actually do something other than just randomly kill people who could be a seer for one of our families.

    This is only if we are to believe that you don't know a member of the rival family.

    Couscous on
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Titmouse wrote: »
    You don't give any of us a reason to vote for you other than "vote for me or I might kill you".

    Voting for you will hurt your family only a little if you are telling the truth about how you don't have any special powers. If you choose to kill someone else, you could easily kill an important member of one of the families. Voting for you would allow one of the families to position a member who actually knows who he will kill into your old position. This would allow us to actually do something other than just randomly kill people who could be a seer for one of our families.

    This is only if we are to believe that you don't know a member of the rival family.

    But I don't see why I have to kill myself in order for somebody else to take over. Just vote me out of power; don't waste my kill on myself.

    thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    The thing is, there's so little information available at this point, that you're pretty much as good a target as anyone else.

    I vote for precisionk's unorthodoxy.

    Frosteey on
  • Cowboybot67Cowboybot67 Registered User
    edited March 2007
    thorgot wrote: »
    Titmouse wrote: »
    You don't give any of us a reason to vote for you other than "vote for me or I might kill you".

    Voting for you will hurt your family only a little if you are telling the truth about how you don't have any special powers. If you choose to kill someone else, you could easily kill an important member of one of the families. Voting for you would allow one of the families to position a member who actually knows who he will kill into your old position. This would allow us to actually do something other than just randomly kill people who could be a seer for one of our families.

    This is only if we are to believe that you don't know a member of the rival family.

    But I don't see why I have to kill myself in order for somebody else to take over. Just vote me out of power; don't waste my kill on myself.


    See its not wasting, someone is going to die. If you are a simple noble like you proclaim, then how is it wasteful? I'd rather a simple noble die for the cause than well...a seer an accountant or what have you.

    Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
  • Cowboybot67Cowboybot67 Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Titmouse wrote: »
    You don't give any of us a reason to vote for you other than "vote for me or I might kill you".

    Voting for you will hurt your family only a little if you are telling the truth about how you don't have any special powers. If you choose to kill someone else, you could easily kill an important member of one of the families. Voting for you would allow one of the families to position a member who actually knows who he will kill into your old position. This would allow us to actually do something other than just randomly kill people who could be a seer for one of our families.

    This is only if we are to believe that you don't know a member of the rival family.

    I think he does Titmouse, otherwise, why would he want to kill digger all of a sudden hrmm?

    Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm afraid I still don't quite see the point of electing thorgot only to have him kill himself to prove his willingness to obey. Even when he does, all that we'll have accomplished is having a meaningless day.

    Hylianbunny on
  • ZekZek Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm afraid I still don't quite see the point of electing thorgot only to have him kill himself to prove his willingness to obey. Even when he does, all that we'll have accomplished is having a meaningless day.

    There never was a point. This is just revenge from the people who wanted him dead yesterday, starting a bandwagon to get support of people who think it will be funny if he kills himself. If we can get him elected again he'll be immune to his kill vote though.

    Zek on
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    How dishonourable. Your families should be ashamed. =P

    Hylianbunny on
  • AvaritiaAvaritia Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Well, this whole day is -almost- meaningless.

    All we do is -useless- scheming and waiting for an imbalance of power.

    Avaritia on
    May contain sarcasm, irony, hyperboles, lies, slander, personal opinions, madness and crimes against grammar.
    ... and nuts.
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Well, if he wasn't the one to die, then who should? I really don't think anyone has done anything to merit death shy of blind accusations.

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
Sign In or Register to comment.