As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Skyrim: Now with realistic horse vaginas! Dragonborn DLC out 12/4.

19495969798100»

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    monsterror wrote: »
    Has anyone tried using Dragons Diversified

Some dragons sound neat, but others sound overpowered.

I used to use it, but it's seriously dated and I've been hearing that it causes save corruption or something.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    Check out how cool I am for playing Skyrim without even caring: 8-)

sig.gif
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    You take those goddamn anachronisms off your face this instant young man

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    it's like far cry with swords

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    it's like far cry with swords

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiPbar66Xpk

• Options
    it's like fallout with swords with nords with guns with swords

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    PreciousBodilyFluidsPreciousBodilyFluids Registered User regular
    GOTY

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    -Tal is now my favorite Persona character

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    so the guns have swords?

• Options
    PersonfacePersonface HAIL GAY SATANRegistered User regular
    Sorry I sort of overreacted significantly my brother is being a solipsistic brat and it's put me in a very accusational, defensive mood

• Options
    dang ol', I think therefore you are, man

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    so the guns have swords?

Nono, the swords have guns

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Oblivigun is great way to describe FO3 and New Vegas

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    monsterrormonsterror HEY ASSBUTT Registered User regular
    Ok now someone make me a mod where I can use this

1760771-tumblr_ljglpob4or1qhky0xo1_500.jpg

• Options
    nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    I found out that I can run Enhanced Shaders FX but I can't run Climates of Skyrim. That's fine for me though. I never saw any smoke with candle light but all I wanted was to see in dungeons without blinding myself in the snow on the surface so I'm happy.

DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • Options
    monsterrormonsterror HEY ASSBUTT Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Ok, I think I'm about to start a new character with SkyRe installed, just to test it out.

EDIT: Apparently not. Game just crashes when I get to the main menu. Oh well.

monsterror on
  • Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    Oh man, my lady Imperial mage who hates dark magic was exploring a cave, getting a helm for some asshole, who cares

Kept finding journals written by this super misogynistic necrophile wizard, getting grossed out and madder with each one I found. Finally come across a throne room with the fucker sitting there surrounded by undead servants. Opened up on them, drew the undead into some well placed fire runes, and was trying to keep up a ward long enough that he would stop shooting ice bolts at me.

As he got closer I realized he had a staff of ice or whatever, so I said fuck it, chugged a resist frost potion, took out my greataxe, and charged across the room at him. Nearly dead, I closed with him, then immediately performed the two-handed move where you trap them with the haft of the weapon and headbutt them until they are dead. It was super satisfying.

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Fire Truck wrote: »
    Oh man, my lady Imperial mage who hates dark magic was exploring a cave, getting a helm for some asshole, who cares

Kept finding journals written by this super misogynistic necrophile wizard, getting grossed out and madder with each one I found. Finally come across a throne room with the fucker sitting there surrounded by undead servants. Opened up on them, drew the undead into some well placed fire runes, and was trying to keep up a ward long enough that he would stop shooting ice bolts at me.

As he got closer I realized he had a staff of ice or whatever, so I said fuck it, chugged a resist frost potion, took out my greataxe, and charged across the room at him. Nearly dead, I closed with him, then immediately performed the two-handed move where you trap them with the haft of the weapon and headbutt them until they are dead. It was super satisfying.

I imagine you doing this all while wearing your finest dress and

Just come over

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    the last four times that I have gone to the college of winterhold, a dragon has attacked

and everytime, I just go up to the roof and shoot them with magic until they die

dragons are duuuuumb

• Options
    Wow SimBen I think that's kind of offensive to people who enjoy roleplaying, don't be a dick

I like roleplaying, didn't bother me

• Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    Wow SimBen I think that's kind of offensive to people who enjoy roleplaying, don't be a dick

It was a joke.

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    Pharezon wrote: »

It was a joke.

you're a joke

• Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular

Just come over

For real though we should hang out some time. I'm in town over the holidays.

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular

Just come over

For real though we should hang out some time. I'm in town over the holidays.

I'll text you about it tomorrow

• Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    Pharezon wrote: »

It was a joke.

you're a joke

Comrade...

jkZziGc.png
This discussion has been closed.