As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Platinum Bingo Challenge

GorblaxGorblax Registered User regular
edited August 2012 in Games and Technology
Here's a game I invented and manage for my real life friends: maybe you want in on the fun!

Here is the deal: pick a console, either the Xbox 360 or the PlayStation 3.

Using a master list of titles and a random number generator, I will create a BINGO card for you with 24 game titles on there and a free space in the middle.

Your mission: to mark off games from the card by completing every achievement in that game until you achieve a BINGO!

Sometimes, the games will be easy. Sometimes they will be fun. Sometimes they will be boring difficult slogs, prohibitively expensive, or unavailable in your country. You may even get multiple squares featuring the same game. Remember there are 12 paths to victory in a BINGO card -- pick the best one! For an example, here is the one I am currently working through (I am going for the second column on the left):

4Fh9c.png

Post your requests for cards and mission progress through this thread. Good luck!

Gorblax on

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    You should probably keep the bingo lists limited only to XBLA/PSN titles, as they are readily available to all connected users of the respective console - retail games are often times hard to find after a while.

• Options
    That they are, DarkPrimus -- my friends and I have often found that the act of finding the games can be part of the fun!

That said, if you want to take the Easy Mode Option and just request a card of online titles for your chosen console, go right ahead.

• Options
    I just finished Scott Pilgrim yesterday and am now getting started on Comix Zone! I'll probably have to go back into SP for the DLC coming next week though.