As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ikebukuro Rumble [Phalla] (Revolutionary Tiny Main) --- Game Over! Village Victory!

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Day 1 votes:

Alegis: 7 (blahmcblah, Void Slayer, Kilnaga, Jdarksun, jdarksun, Megafrost, Kilnaga, enlightenedbum, 38thDoe)
    jdarksun: 6 (38thDoe, Egos, vagrant_winds, premium, Lucedes, Alegis, Anialos)
    Kilnaga: 3 (enlightenedbum, spool32, Assuran, Rawkking Goodguy, Megafrost)
    Megafrost: 3 (JaysonFour, SaberOverEasy, Kilnaga, Phyphor)
    INANTP: 2 (adventfalls, pigeonking, Anialos)
    SaberOverEasy: 2 (Mill, stever777, Kilnaga, Jdarksun, Kilnaga, Megafrost)
    Rawkking Goodguy: 2 (SLyM, INANTP)
    TheRoadVirus: 2 (cj iwakura, Cayrus)
    pigeonking: 1 (Anialos, Warban)
    Vagrant_winds: 1 (Kilnaga, chamberlain)
    Mill: 1 (Typhus733)
    Egos: 1 (The Anonymous)
    SLyM: 1 (TheRoadVirus)
    stever777: 0 (Megafrost, jdarksun)
    Enlightenedbum: 0 (Kilnaga)
    Void Slayer: 0 (Kilnaga)

Day 2 votes:

jdarksun: 13 (SaberOverEasy, blahmcblah, Megafrost, enlightenedbum, JaysonFour, Mill, Chamberlain, adventfalls, vagrant_winds, Rawkking Goodguy, cj iwakura, Egos, premium)
    Warban: 3 (Anialos, Assuran, 38thDoe)
    pigeonking: 2 (spool32, TheRoadVirus)
    Kilnaga: 1 (The Anonymous, blahmcblah)
    vagrant_winds: 1 (Megafrost, Kilnaga)
    blahmcblah: 1 (Warban)
    Anialos: 1 (SLyM)
    enlightenedbum: 1 (Void Slayer)
    SLyM: 1 (INANTP)
    TheRoadVirus: 1 (pigeonking)
    JaysonFour: 1 (Phyphor)
    Megafrost: 0 (vagrant_winds)
    Assuran: 0 (Void Slayer)

Day 3 votes:

pigeonking: 16 (SaberOverEasy, enlightenedbum, adventfalls, premium, kilnaga, blahmcblah, vagrant_winds, Mill, Rawkking Goodguy, pigeonking, Megafrost, JaysonFour, Anialos, Assuran, chamberlain, Phyphor, spool32)
    Megafrost: 1 (Void Slayer)
    JaysonFour: 1 (TheRoadVirus)
    Anialos: 1 (pigeonking)
    Mill: 1 (jdarksun)
    jdarksun: 0 (Anialos)
    Kilnaga: 0 (Anialos)
    blahmcblah: 0 (premium)

Megafrost on
  • Options
    I think for now I'll throw my vote on Phyphor for generally being silent and avoiding both bandwagons on day 1.

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Fun fact: the people I've started the vote for the last two days have both won.

Let's see if Chamberlain gets to be a winner today.

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Hey Kilnaga let us gingerly touch our tips

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular

et tu, TRV?

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    OoooOooo

Crazy cops! You're supposed to kill gang members!

OoooOooo

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »

et tu, TRV?

Tu-tu? You play weird.

• Options
    In other news, I hope that I get to play in the rain when the hurricane comes. Played in the last two successfully! Caught a roof shingle to the face and stepped on a roofing nail, but that's about it. Getting to see trees fall over is cool. Sideways rain hurts.

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    OOOOOoooooooOOOOOOoooooo

Be careful TRV!

oooooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOO

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    I am easily amused, apparently. I wanna mix up an alcoholic beverage, find a nice chair, and watch the world fly

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    From your cushy spot in the north, away from any danger.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    I know from experience that Phyphor is incredibly dangerous no matter what side he's on, so the silence troubles me as well. I also like how jdark went from being bandwagon'd to 0 votes the next day. With his vote immunity that time, maybe he's been clued into something we don't know. This might be dumb, but Mill anyway.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Of course the general lack of discussion regarding game-related subjects also bothers me. Makes me think all the action is happening behind the scenes. I am bothered, I say! And that said, I should probably shut up now. </blather>

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    I am wary of jdark as well, but doing the same thing twice and expecting different results is never a good gameplan. Whatever jdark is, he's either the network's or a mafia's problem now.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I am wary of jdark as well, but doing the same thing twice and expecting different results is never a good gameplan. Whatever jdark is, he's either the network's or a mafia's problem now.

Whatever happened to if you don't succeed try, try again?
    Well, enlightenedbum did mention that he was sure the reason, but didn't mention in the thread. He probably has it covered.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Phyphor for now. Gotta go with the gut when there's no village call.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    So, hey guys.

• Options
    Somebody talk to me about this jdark thing. Why does everyone think he's untouchable or something?

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Well! Had a really nice weekend though my servers are all broke this morning when I arrived at work. How's things with you?

You seem to be alive despite a lot of votes on day 2. What's up with that?

spool32 on
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    The vote worked just fine on pigeonking, despite his posturing.

Clearly jdarksun is exceptional.

• Options
    Good exceptional, or bad exceptional?

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    When was the last time you seen something that was good exceptional?

• Options
    He's like a lithuanian flag?

lh-lgflag.gif

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Well! Had a really nice weekend though my servers are all broke this morning when I arrived at work. How's things with you?

Pretty great. I'm at the beach with my family!

It's a secret to everybody.
    +10 rupees

• Options
    Secrets are dangerous. You should tell ebum your secret because otherwise you look very suspicious.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    I know from experience that Phyphor is incredibly dangerous no matter what side he's on, so the silence troubles me as well. I also like how jdark went from being bandwagon'd to 0 votes the next day. With his vote immunity that time, maybe he's been clued into something we don't know. This might be dumb, but Mill anyway.

I know! If I'm mafia then I kill lots of villagers and if I'm a villager I do the same!

• Options
    jdarksun wrote: »

+10 rupees

Which beach? Can I evacuate/hang out? :-D

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Secrets are dangerous. You should tell ebum your secret because otherwise you look very suspicious.
    I've been in touch, but he's been quiet lately.
    jdarksun wrote: »

+10 rupees

Which beach? Can I evacuate/hang out? :-D
    OBX. I think I'm a little farther north than the Brothers Virus.

• Options
    Oh so only like.... a million miles away. Hooray!

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Phyphor wrote: »
    I know! If I'm mafia then I kill lots of villagers and if I'm a villager I do the same!

So if we vote Phyphor, everybody wins?!

Well, you don't if you're mafia.

Don't really have a read on you but you do seem to have the worst vote record in my eyes, and the network views you as a valid target.

Also kinda amused/surprised we've gone three and a halfish days of votes without somebody starting a failwagon for some completely inconsequential reason (day 1 doesn't count). I usually spend some time scoffing at a dude's reasoning by this point but it just isn't happening.

I mean discussion has been low as well, but vOv.

• Options
    Phyphor wrote: »

So if we vote Phyphor, everybody wins?!

Well, you don't if you're mafia.

Don't really have a read on you but you do seem to have the worst vote record in my eyes, and the network views you as a valid target.

Also kinda amused/surprised we've gone three and a halfish days of votes without somebody starting a failwagon for some completely inconsequential reason (day 1 doesn't count). I usually spend some time scoffing at a dude's reasoning by this point but it just isn't happening.

I mean discussion has been low as well, but vOv.

Ah, but let's compare my vote record to yours!

Day 1:
    I'm on megafrost, you're on kilnaga. Not much there

Day 2:
    You were late on the jdark wagon, effectively the same as no vote. I voted for somebody being an obvious mafia and hey, I was right

Day 3:
    We were both on piegonking due to the network call

How is mine any worse than yours?

• Options
    Because something something magic box.

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

• Options
    How was Jayson obvious? Please explain what I missed. Also, just because he's mafia doesn't mean you're not mafia of the opposite color.

• Options
    Oh right, he had his obvious mafia post. Well, obvious to Phyphor at least. I had no clue. But I am pretty clueless in general, so that makes sense.

• Options
    Actually, let's go over rawkking goodguy's post history!

http://phyphor.padev.net/phalla/1/posts?f=-1&who=rawkking+goodguy

Let's see... half of your posts are talking with, well, a mafia. And the other half are you lamenting just how mafia and dead he was.

In fact, I only see two substantitive posts from you pertaining to this game. One pointing out a clarification, and the other you just made

What say you rawkking goodguy, or rather rawkking badguy

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Dear thread: guess what? There are some mafia about. More importantly, there was a CONVERSION last night. Ewwww.

A thus far reliable source informs me, and the narration certainly helps me to believe that TheRoadVirus was converted to team red last night. Seeing as how he is a vig AND yellow seer AND now has the team red kill which I understand has a percentage base to convert, we should probably kill him before he gets a chance to fire said kill. Which means he has to be voted out. He's also asking me for the names of our guards. Stupid conversions. Sorry TRV. You were one of the two people I 100% trusted before this. :(

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    Oh right, he had his obvious mafia post. Well, obvious to Phyphor at least. I had no clue. But I am pretty clueless in general, so that makes sense.

Right after a network call going "oh well I guess the only lead we have is <INSERT RED NAME HERE>, gee I sure hope we have better luck tomorrow" is something someone says when you're trying a little too hard to appear village

• Options
    I'm sorry TheRoadVirus. It pains me to see that Saika's Army has managed to possess and corrupt you in this manner. I will vote you out so that your suffering may end.

I still love you.