As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mass Effect] OLD THREAD BYE BYE

19091939596100

Posts

  • ShaggyShaggy Registered User regular
    Did everyone know you could get the Battlefield 3 Soldier from a pack now? I had no idea, and was kind of bummed I wouldn't be able to unlock all of the characters and then there he was. Now all I need is the Destroyer and I will finally have unlocked all of the characters.

  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I mean, they never fixed the crash to desktop bug in ME2...

    steam_sig.png
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    I am bummed that the BF3 Soldier might pop up instead of one of the DLC classes I don't have yet, but at least he'll only pop up once. Meanwhile, I've almost finished painting both of my Vorcha completely and still don't have a Gethfiltrator.

  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Holy shit. So I'm replaying single player, and just noticed that cycling the outfits on a character actually changes their Armor Bonus.

    This probably explains why particle beam equipped Garrus has been melting so many faces.

  • AgusalimAgusalim Registered User regular
    somebody turned up a clearer version of the omega teaser that was shown a couple weeks back. spoiler i guess maybe kinda not really tho
    eUQIe.jpg

  • MusicoolMusicool Registered User regular
    Something I'd like to see is chosen unlock. Because at this stage I'm only playing to unlock a few specific classes and weapons that I think could extend the game for me and otherwise it's really hard to justify not playing another game of FTL or trying out a new Arcade game. A lot of players must feel the same.

    So I'd like to see Bioware just give us one chosen Rare/UR as a Victory Pack. I'd finally try out the Gethgineer or the Salinfiltrator or the Demolisher or anyone of those fantastic UR guns everyone raves about.

    Yes, the business model of the game is the RNG factor. I just think that at this stage they'll lose more business to players losing patience with RNG.

    Burtletoy wrote: »
    I disagree completely.

    hAmmONd IsnT A mAin TAnk
    unbelievablejugsphp.png
  • AgusalimAgusalim Registered User regular
    apparently there were a couple of unmentioned changes in the patch

    firstly you keep all your personalisation of characters/names/loadouts etc after promoting (which is kinda neat i guess but eh)

    secondly geth combat drones now fire off an incinerate from time to time so they finally do something more than just get in the way of our bullets

  • TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    I like the keeping of colors and weapons.

  • ValiantheartValiantheart Registered User regular
    Is the patch out already?

    PSN: Valiant_heart PC: Valiantheart99
  • Ides of MarchIdes of March Registered User regular
    TexiKen wrote: »
    I like the keeping of colors and weapons.

    I agree - there's nothing more frustrating than jumping into a game with your freshly promoted character and realizing you forgot to re-equip all your good guns.

  • DacDac Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Is the patch out already?
    No.

    Dac on
    Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    So, I just 4th priority mission (I think) spoilers
    Finished up the Geth dreadnought mission.

    The Quarians are angling to be the biggest space arseholes these days, I guess. Now that the batarians are gone...

    I want to punch them all, even Tali, especially Tali.

    Petition for a new homeworld you morons, dextro-chiral garden worlds are useless to almost everyone else!

    Apothe0sis on
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    So, I just 4th priority mission (I think) spoilers
    Finished up the Geth dreadnought mission.

    The Quarians are angling to be the biggest space arseholes these days, I guess. Now that the batarians are gone...

    I want to punch them all, even Tali, especially Tali.

    Petition for a new homeworld you morons, dextro-chiral garden worlds are useless to almost everyone else!

    They've actually done that before, many times
    The Council has repeatedly refused to help them or even grant them colonization rights. Political fallout from the Morning War haunts them three centuries later.

    Of course the quarians are still tremendous assholes in this one, but they have tried to colonize planets that aren't Rannoch

    You're in a super good part of the game though.

    Have you downloaded the Extended Cut and Leviathan? You should.

    Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I have indeed downloaded both.

    I've finished Leviathan. It was pretty cool. Didn't quite turn out how I thought, but close.

    Certainly the finale for Leviathan is great, hard though. So many brutes.
    I forgot about their history.

    Still the fact that they don't even acknowledge they're the aggressors is annoying as duck.

    Also, what the hell are they going to do once they liberate Rannoch? They still make each other sick simply by being in the same room. They're genetic culs de sac.

  • AchireAchire Isn't life disappointing? Yes, it is. Registered User regular
    Might try if I can solo Geth/Glacier under 20 minutes. I think my last try was 20:32 or something. Still 4 minutes behind the freaking Kroguards.

  • klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I forgot about their history.

    Still the fact that they don't even acknowledge they're the aggressors is annoying as duck.

    Also, what the hell are they going to do once they liberate Rannoch? They still make each other sick simply by being in the same room. They're genetic culs de sac.
    Tali does go into that in her loyalty mission in 2. They can adapt to a world, but Rannoch is relatively easy to adapt to, since it has fewer environmental hazards (no insect life, mostly beneficial viruses that encourage a weaker immune system, etc). There would still be a period of acclimatisation, but it's a matter of years, rather than decades. Basically, if any Quarian alive today wants to live on a planet without a suit in their lifetime, Rannoch is it.

    Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    klemming wrote: »
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I forgot about their history.

    Still the fact that they don't even acknowledge they're the aggressors is annoying as duck.

    Also, what the hell are they going to do once they liberate Rannoch? They still make each other sick simply by being in the same room. They're genetic culs de sac.
    Tali does go into that in her loyalty mission in 2. They can adapt to a world, but Rannoch is relatively easy to adapt to, since it has fewer environmental hazards (no insect life, mostly beneficial viruses that encourage a weaker immune system, etc). There would still be a period of acclimatisation, but it's a matter of years, rather than decades. Basically, if any Quarian alive today wants to live on a planet without a suit in their lifetime, Rannoch is it.
    Indeed, if I'm understanding correctly, there's a reason why Rannoch is their homeworld--not only is it the world that would lead them to have such odd immune systems in the first place, compared to normal, parasite-and-disease ridden hovels, it's the best chance they have to adapting. The fact that they get very bad colds, instead of dying from very close physical contact with other species--albeit with lots of drugs--is indicative of the ability to adapt (like everyone else). I guess.

    It seems like a sort of heavy-handed (hah, Bioware) biological imperative to want a world in addition to a philosophical one like everyone else has.

    I wasn't in the mood to pay for Leviathan, but having read over the story, the lesson I took away from it--as for the current universe, anyway--was, and this is kind of subtle: DON'T FUCKING WORK WITH THE REAPERS, DIPSHITS. That includes you, Geth, COLLECTIVE DIPSHITS. Because it worked so well for the vile Batarians! Jesus Christ, these "intelligent species." *sad facepalm*

    That being said--it might just be me, but I appreciated the artistic touch of the biological influence of design to the Reapers. Probably not enough to pay money for DLC, but it was a nice touch all the same.

    Synthesis on
  • The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Synthesis wrote: »
    klemming wrote: »
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I forgot about their history.

    Still the fact that they don't even acknowledge they're the aggressors is annoying as duck.

    Also, what the hell are they going to do once they liberate Rannoch? They still make each other sick simply by being in the same room. They're genetic culs de sac.
    Tali does go into that in her loyalty mission in 2. They can adapt to a world, but Rannoch is relatively easy to adapt to, since it has fewer environmental hazards (no insect life, mostly beneficial viruses that encourage a weaker immune system, etc). There would still be a period of acclimatisation, but it's a matter of years, rather than decades. Basically, if any Quarian alive today wants to live on a planet without a suit in their lifetime, Rannoch is it.
    Indeed, if I'm understanding correctly, there's a reason why Rannoch is their homeworld--not only is it the world that would lead them to have such odd immune systems in the first place, compared to normal, parasite-and-disease ridden hovels, it's the best chance they have to adapting. The fact that they get very bad colds, instead of dying from very close physical contact with other species--albeit with lots of drugs--is indicative of the ability to adapt (like everyone else). I guess.

    It seems like a sort of heavy-handed (hah, Bioware) biological imperative to want a world in addition to a philosophical one like everyone else has.

    I wasn't in the mood to pay for Leviathan, but having read over the story, the lesson I took away from it--as for the current universe, anyway--was, and this is kind of subtle: DON'T FUCKING WORK WITH THE REAPERS, DIPSHITS. That includes you, Geth, COLLECTIVE DIPSHITS. Because it worked so well for the vile Batarians! Jesus Christ, these "intelligent species." *sad facepalm*

    That being said--it might just be me, but I appreciated the artistic touch of the biological influence of design to the Reapers. Probably not enough to pay money for DLC, but it was a nice touch all the same.

    I'm confused about what you're saying
    Rannoch didn't lead them to have the immune systems they do; living in sterile ships for centuries has. There's even a big to-do about how hard it will be for them to readjust to Rannoch, and if you save both races the Geth can integrate with the suits to speed up their integration process.

    There's nothing, really, about Rannoch that is unique as far as their livability goes; it's just their historical homeworld which for obvious reasons would feel important to them.

    Plus as has already been mentioned, the Council continually refused to help them out with new, viable, homeworld options; furthering the various problems of being a spaceborn race.

    The only 'biological imperative' to Rannoch is it's a dextro planet; but it's not unique in that regard.

    Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

  • SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Synthesis wrote: »
    klemming wrote: »
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I forgot about their history.

    Still the fact that they don't even acknowledge they're the aggressors is annoying as duck.

    Also, what the hell are they going to do once they liberate Rannoch? They still make each other sick simply by being in the same room. They're genetic culs de sac.
    Tali does go into that in her loyalty mission in 2. They can adapt to a world, but Rannoch is relatively easy to adapt to, since it has fewer environmental hazards (no insect life, mostly beneficial viruses that encourage a weaker immune system, etc). There would still be a period of acclimatisation, but it's a matter of years, rather than decades. Basically, if any Quarian alive today wants to live on a planet without a suit in their lifetime, Rannoch is it.
    Indeed, if I'm understanding correctly, there's a reason why Rannoch is their homeworld--not only is it the world that would lead them to have such odd immune systems in the first place, compared to normal, parasite-and-disease ridden hovels, it's the best chance they have to adapting. The fact that they get very bad colds, instead of dying from very close physical contact with other species--albeit with lots of drugs--is indicative of the ability to adapt (like everyone else). I guess.

    It seems like a sort of heavy-handed (hah, Bioware) biological imperative to want a world in addition to a philosophical one like everyone else has.

    I wasn't in the mood to pay for Leviathan, but having read over the story, the lesson I took away from it--as for the current universe, anyway--was, and this is kind of subtle: DON'T FUCKING WORK WITH THE REAPERS, DIPSHITS. That includes you, Geth, COLLECTIVE DIPSHITS. Because it worked so well for the vile Batarians! Jesus Christ, these "intelligent species." *sad facepalm*

    That being said--it might just be me, but I appreciated the artistic touch of the biological influence of design to the Reapers. Probably not enough to pay money for DLC, but it was a nice touch all the same.

    I'm confused about what you're saying
    Rannoch didn't lead them to have the immune systems they do; living in sterile ships for centuries has. There's even a big to-do about how hard it will be for them to readjust to Rannoch, and if you save both races the Geth can integrate with the suits to speed up their integration process.

    There's nothing, really, about Rannoch that is unique as far as their livability goes; it's just their historical homeworld which for obvious reasons would feel important to them.

    Plus as has already been mentioned, the Council continually refused to help them out with new, viable, homeworld options; furthering the various problems of being a spaceborn race.

    The only 'biological imperative' to Rannoch is it's a dextro planet; but it's not unique in that regard.
    It's been a LONG time, but I was alluding to the weird symbiotic relationship that they have with other life on Rannoch that is very much unique to that world. If I remember correctly, Tali describes it as an absence of insect life (or something like that) forced successful microbes to be beneficial rather than harmful to large animals like the Quarians (and everything else).

    That's a very big, and very unique factor, for any species that evolved on that world. Living on sterile ships didn't help--but let's face it, Quarian ships probably weren't that sterile when they started out. They were going into them with an immune system shaped by their very weird, nonfestering world. Granted, it will still be very hard, but it would be easier than, say, everyone settling down on a swamp.

    That's just how I remember it though.

    Synthesis on
  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Mass Effect 3: Retaliation MP DLC has been announced.
    Prepare to face off against the Collector Praetorian, Scion, Abomination, Trooper, and Captain. Reports have also come in that Cerberus has enlisted the Dragoon to their ranks and the Geth are deploying new Drones to the battlefield.

    Link

    Trailer

    sig.gif
  • Ides of MarchIdes of March Registered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »
    Mass Effect 3: Retaliation MP DLC has been announced.
    Prepare to face off against the Collector Praetorian, Scion, Abomination, Trooper, and Captain. Reports have also come in that Cerberus has enlisted the Dragoon to their ranks and the Geth are deploying new Drones to the battlefield.

    Link

    Trailer

    I am SO FUCKING EXCITED HOLY SHIT AAAAAAAHHHHHH!

    Best part: it comes out Tuesday and I HAVE THE DAY OFF FROM WORK. I'm gonna be on that from the second it's ready to download.

  • SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    "Mathemagician."

    ...oh, god, that's awful.

  • LuxLux Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    The customization options + challenge mode seems like features that should have been in there a while ago.

    I'm excited. Operation: Patriot was the first mission I failed/did not participate in, not because I couldn't, but I just didn't care about getting a Hurricane IV or Valiant VI anymore. Hopefully this will reenergize my will to play.

    Lux on
  • gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    Synthesis wrote: »
    klemming wrote: »
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I forgot about their history.

    Still the fact that they don't even acknowledge they're the aggressors is annoying as duck.

    Also, what the hell are they going to do once they liberate Rannoch? They still make each other sick simply by being in the same room. They're genetic culs de sac.
    Tali does go into that in her loyalty mission in 2. They can adapt to a world, but Rannoch is relatively easy to adapt to, since it has fewer environmental hazards (no insect life, mostly beneficial viruses that encourage a weaker immune system, etc). There would still be a period of acclimatisation, but it's a matter of years, rather than decades. Basically, if any Quarian alive today wants to live on a planet without a suit in their lifetime, Rannoch is it.
    Indeed, if I'm understanding correctly, there's a reason why Rannoch is their homeworld--not only is it the world that would lead them to have such odd immune systems in the first place, compared to normal, parasite-and-disease ridden hovels, it's the best chance they have to adapting. The fact that they get very bad colds, instead of dying from very close physical contact with other species--albeit with lots of drugs--is indicative of the ability to adapt (like everyone else). I guess.

    It seems like a sort of heavy-handed (hah, Bioware) biological imperative to want a world in addition to a philosophical one like everyone else has.

    I wasn't in the mood to pay for Leviathan, but having read over the story, the lesson I took away from it--as for the current universe, anyway--was, and this is kind of subtle: DON'T FUCKING WORK WITH THE REAPERS, DIPSHITS. That includes you, Geth, COLLECTIVE DIPSHITS. Because it worked so well for the vile Batarians! Jesus Christ, these "intelligent species." *sad facepalm*

    That being said--it might just be me, but I appreciated the artistic touch of the biological influence of design to the Reapers. Probably not enough to pay money for DLC, but it was a nice touch all the same.

    I'm confused about what you're saying
    Rannoch didn't lead them to have the immune systems they do; living in sterile ships for centuries has. There's even a big to-do about how hard it will be for them to readjust to Rannoch, and if you save both races the Geth can integrate with the suits to speed up their integration process.

    There's nothing, really, about Rannoch that is unique as far as their livability goes; it's just their historical homeworld which for obvious reasons would feel important to them.

    Plus as has already been mentioned, the Council continually refused to help them out with new, viable, homeworld options; furthering the various problems of being a spaceborn race.

    The only 'biological imperative' to Rannoch is it's a dextro planet; but it's not unique in that regard.

    The problem is that they flanderized the Quarian immune system between ME1 and ME2.

    In ME1, their immune system was compromised because their ships were incredibly sterile.

    In ME2, their species never developed a full immune system and their ships weren't sterile enough to take off their suits.




    So you're right if you're using ME1 logic, wrong if you're using the completely contradictory ME2 logic.

  • Muddy WaterMuddy Water Quiet Batperson Registered User regular
    That's a lot of cool new stuff, and I know this is just me being a sourpuss but I was hoping for something to help ease the grind of unlocking everything.

  • Blackbird SR-71CBlackbird SR-71C Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Really curious what "more classes being added on a regular basis" means.

    Optimistic: We'll see something like one new class per month, maybe even week.

    Pessimistic: Could just mean they're gonna reveal all the new classes of Retaliation on a regular basis.

    Some things I gathered from the trailer:

    - New Batarian Class with Lash

    - New Krogan Class: Deploys a new Biotic Power, looks like Shockwave

    - New Turian Class, with Jetpack

    - New Asari Class: Looks like she get's Dark Channel



    - Cerberus Dragoon uses the Phoenix model, seems to have whips as well


    "fortify your gear with unique upgrades"

    So gear items get gear items? Gearception :P

    Also:

    Me: "Chris, does "A host of new characters have joined the war to fight this new threat, including the Turian Havoc Soldier, Turian Ghost Infiltrator, with many more being added on a regular basis." mean we'll get new MP characters on a regular basis after the DLC is released?"

    Chris: "I believe we'll have an announcement coming soon with more details on what this means, but I'm not sure when. Stay tuned!"

    Blackbird SR-71C on
    steam_sig.png
    Steam ID: 76561198021298113
    Origin ID: SR71C_Blackbird

  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Harbinger appears to be able to possess Captains and Collector Soldiers.

    Son of a bitch.

    All these new maps, and weapons, and game modes, and hazards and shit

    Hazard mode

    Gonna play dis so hard

    Edit: Wait a second it looks like he can possess the new Scion, too

    WHAT IF HE CAN POSSESS EVERYTHING

    Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
  • OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    If Harbinger can possess Praetorians, I'm out.

  • SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    gjaustin wrote: »
    Synthesis wrote: »
    klemming wrote: »
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I forgot about their history.

    Still the fact that they don't even acknowledge they're the aggressors is annoying as duck.

    Also, what the hell are they going to do once they liberate Rannoch? They still make each other sick simply by being in the same room. They're genetic culs de sac.
    Tali does go into that in her loyalty mission in 2. They can adapt to a world, but Rannoch is relatively easy to adapt to, since it has fewer environmental hazards (no insect life, mostly beneficial viruses that encourage a weaker immune system, etc). There would still be a period of acclimatisation, but it's a matter of years, rather than decades. Basically, if any Quarian alive today wants to live on a planet without a suit in their lifetime, Rannoch is it.
    Indeed, if I'm understanding correctly, there's a reason why Rannoch is their homeworld--not only is it the world that would lead them to have such odd immune systems in the first place, compared to normal, parasite-and-disease ridden hovels, it's the best chance they have to adapting. The fact that they get very bad colds, instead of dying from very close physical contact with other species--albeit with lots of drugs--is indicative of the ability to adapt (like everyone else). I guess.

    It seems like a sort of heavy-handed (hah, Bioware) biological imperative to want a world in addition to a philosophical one like everyone else has.

    I wasn't in the mood to pay for Leviathan, but having read over the story, the lesson I took away from it--as for the current universe, anyway--was, and this is kind of subtle: DON'T FUCKING WORK WITH THE REAPERS, DIPSHITS. That includes you, Geth, COLLECTIVE DIPSHITS. Because it worked so well for the vile Batarians! Jesus Christ, these "intelligent species." *sad facepalm*

    That being said--it might just be me, but I appreciated the artistic touch of the biological influence of design to the Reapers. Probably not enough to pay money for DLC, but it was a nice touch all the same.

    I'm confused about what you're saying
    Rannoch didn't lead them to have the immune systems they do; living in sterile ships for centuries has. There's even a big to-do about how hard it will be for them to readjust to Rannoch, and if you save both races the Geth can integrate with the suits to speed up their integration process.

    There's nothing, really, about Rannoch that is unique as far as their livability goes; it's just their historical homeworld which for obvious reasons would feel important to them.

    Plus as has already been mentioned, the Council continually refused to help them out with new, viable, homeworld options; furthering the various problems of being a spaceborn race.

    The only 'biological imperative' to Rannoch is it's a dextro planet; but it's not unique in that regard.

    The problem is that they flanderized the Quarian immune system between ME1 and ME2.

    In ME1, their immune system was compromised because their ships were incredibly sterile.

    In ME2, their species never developed a full immune system and their ships weren't sterile enough to take off their suits.




    So you're right if you're using ME1 logic, wrong if you're using the completely contradictory ME2 logic.

    This is Bioware. They may have done it simply because they didn't want to render the Quarians in their own Flotilla. "Hey, technically, we never said all their ships were sterile."

    It doesn't help that the ME1 biology of it was hilariously flanderized as well. Classic Bioware.

  • gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    Wow, that announcement looks really cool. Sounds like I need to jump back into the MP this weekend.

  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Orca wrote: »
    If Harbinger can possess Praetorians, I'm out.

    The Scions look like Elite mobs

    That's probably as high as it'll go

    dN0T6ur.png
  • manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Harbinger appears to be able to possess Captains and Collector Soldiers.

    Son of a bitch.

    All these new maps, and weapons, and game modes, and hazards and shit

    Hazard mode

    Gonna play dis so hard

    Edit: Wait a second it looks like he can possess the new Scion, too

    WHAT IF HE CAN POSSESS EVERYTHING

    Harbinger should just land in the middle of the battlefield like in the trailer.

  • Phoenix138Phoenix138 ArizonaRegistered User regular
    WHOOOO! WE'RE GETTING JETPACKS! WHOOOOOO!

  • Blackbird SR-71CBlackbird SR-71C Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Key points:

    1. CHallenge system adding something to do

    2. Variety through new enemy faction/units and weekly changing Hazard/map combinations

    3. NOT CONFIRMED: Characters being added on a regular basis. Even if that's not the case: New Turian Soldier, Turian Infiltrator, Batarian Biotic and Krogan Biotic.


    Edit: PC PATCH IS OUT

    Blackbird SR-71C on
    steam_sig.png
    Steam ID: 76561198021298113
    Origin ID: SR71C_Blackbird

  • OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    New environmental hazard: Reapers.

    No, not reaper ground forces.

    Reapers.

    0609_36ba.jpeg

  • dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    ... Jetpacks?

  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Should be interesting.

    It will be great to finally have the collector assault rifle at a higher level than II as well.





    edit: also the trailer song is "Triple Dog Dare" by The Thirteen Brotherhood.

    tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • KarlKarl Registered User regular
    So who got the new update for ME3 and now they can't connect to xbox live on their console?

  • AgusalimAgusalim Registered User regular
    this looks pretty damn tasty

  • Mr PinkMr Pink I got cats for youRegistered User regular
    JETPACKS.

Sign In or Register to comment.