Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Carnival Catastrophe (Mini)Phalla! Carnie (village) win!

1235715

Posts

  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I just watched "The Blind Bandit" again. Maaan that is such a good episode.

    I wanna change my mind from being the carnival's contortionist to being the carnival's earthbender :P

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Lucedes wrote: »
    i want a giant panda bear

    that is all i have to say on the matter

    And so you shall have one.
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    Hate the Bears? How can you hate the Bears? Did Brian Urlacher legitimately rape a family member or something?

    Didn't he? I thought he did. Pretty sure he did. :P

    E - Nice "legitimately rape" reference, btw.

    stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

    The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    I just watched "The Blind Bandit" again. Maaan that is such a good episode.

    I wanna change my mind from being the carnival's contortionist to being the carnival's earthbender :P

    Or from the carnival's earthbender to the carnival's zombie?

    steam_sig.png
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Mike Ditka headbutted you ,didn't he @stever777?
    House%2BHearing%2BNFL%2BRetirement%2BBenefits%2BsRhXvY5jWCxl.jpg

    While On VACATION!

    Egos on
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    He don't scare me!
    (He doesn't read this forum, does he? ) :?

    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

    The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    I just watched "The Blind Bandit" again. Maaan that is such a good episode.

    I wanna change my mind from being the carnival's contortionist to being the carnival's earthbender :P

    Or from the carnival's earthbender to the carnival's zombie?

    zombie earthbender!

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    How did Toph become a zombie in the first place? Or is it like Marvel Zombies and another Zombie Bender got her?

  • KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Current Vote Count

    Anialos: 3 (38th, Egos, Unearthly Stew)
    Ebum: 2 (jdark, Kilnaga)
    Jdark: 2 (Megafrost, Ebum)
    Megafrost: 2 (Spoit, Cayrus)
    Unearthly Stew: 2 (stever777, Mill)
    Egos: 2 (T_A, Taya)
    MrT: 1 (Lucedes)
    Assuran: 1 (Mi-go)
    Stever777: 1 (Blahmcblah)
    Taya: 1 (Assuran)
    Langly: 1 (Wiet)
    Wiet: 1 (Typhus733)
    Premium: 1 (Greenbarons)
    38th: 1 (Anialos, Anialos)
    T_A: 0 (Egos)
    Kime: 0 (Kilnaga)
    Kilnaga: 0 (Anialos)
    Typhus733: 0 (stever777)
    Mill: 0 (Unearthly Stew)
    Mi-go: 0 (38th)

    This should be our current vote standings... I think. Anybody care to double check for me? (Thanks for the double check. Apparently I can't count.)

    Kilnaga on
    † We don't have to be mean. 'Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are.†
    DS Friend Code: 2680-9293-7063
  • MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    You have Assuran on there twice. I don't think he ever voted for Anialos.

    Don't see any other discrepancies on there.

  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Megafrost wrote: »
    You have Assuran on there twice. I don't think he ever voted for Anialos.

    Don't see any other discrepancies on there.

    That is correct. beep boop bop

  • KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    How in the?

    I was copy and pasting them to get them in order and make it look pretty, must have botched it there. D:

    † We don't have to be mean. 'Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are.†
    DS Friend Code: 2680-9293-7063
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Anialos

    No real reason except that I don't like close votes.

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Anialos

    No real reason except that I don't like close votes.

    Better reason than just about every other one given for a vote today. :P

    † We don't have to be mean. 'Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are.†
    DS Friend Code: 2680-9293-7063
  • mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Anialos

    No real reason except that I don't like close votes.

    Better reason than just about every other one given for a vote today. :P

    You doubt my crystal ball?!

  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    You doubt my crystal ball?!

    What's the other one?

    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

    The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • premiumpremium Registered User regular
    stever777 asked for votes, it would be rude to deny him such a simple request.

  • Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    stever777 wrote: »
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    stever777 wrote: »
    Vote for me!!

    Wish granted! stever777

    Aww, you're just doin' this cuz I'm a Pack & Cubs fan.

    Wait, were you not actually asking for votes? Oh well, too late now.

    For those confused: stever roots for the Chicago Cubs baseball team. This in itself is pretty awful, but he somehow also claims he hates the beloved Chicago Bears (American) football team and instead roots for the detestable Green Bay Packers, whose fans are generally stupid and reek of cheese, the enemies of all good Chicagoans. THIS IS A HUGE CONTRADICTION AND MAKES NO SENSE. Hate the Bears? How can you hate the Bears? Did Brian Urlacher legitimately rape a family member or something? So in some ways, I am as confused as the non-sports-fans among us.

    Wow I'm almost tempted to vote for Stever because of this. Though I also hate the Bears. True football fans root for Vikings, because no matter how hard you cheer, you'll never win a super bowl!

    I think I just depressed myself... :(
    Lucedes wrote: »
    i'm inept

    i could win myself a panda

    That just sounds like panda thievery.

  • KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    stever777 wrote: »
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    stever777 wrote: »
    Vote for me!!

    Wish granted! stever777

    Aww, you're just doin' this cuz I'm a Pack & Cubs fan.

    Wait, were you not actually asking for votes? Oh well, too late now.

    For those confused: stever roots for the Chicago Cubs baseball team. This in itself is pretty awful, but he somehow also claims he hates the beloved Chicago Bears (American) football team and instead roots for the detestable Green Bay Packers, whose fans are generally stupid and reek of cheese, the enemies of all good Chicagoans. THIS IS A HUGE CONTRADICTION AND MAKES NO SENSE. Hate the Bears? How can you hate the Bears? Did Brian Urlacher legitimately rape a family member or something? So in some ways, I am as confused as the non-sports-fans among us.

    Wow I'm almost tempted to vote for Stever because of this. Though I also hate the Bears. True football fans root for Vikings, because no matter how hard you cheer, you'll never win a super bowl!

    I think I just depressed myself... :(
    Lucedes wrote: »
    i'm inept

    i could win myself a panda

    That just sounds like panda thievery.

    That would be what almost all of my family roots for, though with almost all of them living in MN, that makes sense I guess. :P

    † We don't have to be mean. 'Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are.†
    DS Friend Code: 2680-9293-7063
  • MillMill Registered User regular
    Well Kime, you could always be Kimbie the undead contortionist and earth bender.

  • Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    stever777 wrote: »
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    stever777 wrote: »
    Vote for me!!

    Wish granted! stever777

    Aww, you're just doin' this cuz I'm a Pack & Cubs fan.

    Wait, were you not actually asking for votes? Oh well, too late now.

    For those confused: stever roots for the Chicago Cubs baseball team. This in itself is pretty awful, but he somehow also claims he hates the beloved Chicago Bears (American) football team and instead roots for the detestable Green Bay Packers, whose fans are generally stupid and reek of cheese, the enemies of all good Chicagoans. THIS IS A HUGE CONTRADICTION AND MAKES NO SENSE. Hate the Bears? How can you hate the Bears? Did Brian Urlacher legitimately rape a family member or something? So in some ways, I am as confused as the non-sports-fans among us.

    Wow I'm almost tempted to vote for Stever because of this. Though I also hate the Bears. True football fans root for Vikings, because no matter how hard you cheer, you'll never win a super bowl!

    I think I just depressed myself... :(
    Lucedes wrote: »
    i'm inept

    i could win myself a panda

    That just sounds like panda thievery.

    That would be what almost all of my family roots for, though with almost all of them living in MN, that makes sense I guess. :P

    Most of your family are true Americans then. And where do you stand, Kilnaga?

  • KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    stever777 wrote: »
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    stever777 wrote: »
    Vote for me!!

    Wish granted! stever777

    Aww, you're just doin' this cuz I'm a Pack & Cubs fan.

    Wait, were you not actually asking for votes? Oh well, too late now.

    For those confused: stever roots for the Chicago Cubs baseball team. This in itself is pretty awful, but he somehow also claims he hates the beloved Chicago Bears (American) football team and instead roots for the detestable Green Bay Packers, whose fans are generally stupid and reek of cheese, the enemies of all good Chicagoans. THIS IS A HUGE CONTRADICTION AND MAKES NO SENSE. Hate the Bears? How can you hate the Bears? Did Brian Urlacher legitimately rape a family member or something? So in some ways, I am as confused as the non-sports-fans among us.

    Wow I'm almost tempted to vote for Stever because of this. Though I also hate the Bears. True football fans root for Vikings, because no matter how hard you cheer, you'll never win a super bowl!

    I think I just depressed myself... :(
    Lucedes wrote: »
    i'm inept

    i could win myself a panda

    That just sounds like panda thievery.

    That would be what almost all of my family roots for, though with almost all of them living in MN, that makes sense I guess. :P

    Most of your family are true Americans then. And where do you stand, Kilnaga?

    As I stated earlier, I don't watch sports. I don't find them interesting.

    † We don't have to be mean. 'Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are.†
    DS Friend Code: 2680-9293-7063
  • Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    So you're one of them commie carnies then? *glares questioningly*

  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    stever777 wrote: »
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    stever777 wrote: »
    Vote for me!!

    Wish granted! stever777

    Aww, you're just doin' this cuz I'm a Pack & Cubs fan.

    Wait, were you not actually asking for votes? Oh well, too late now.

    For those confused: stever roots for the Chicago Cubs baseball team. This in itself is pretty awful, but he somehow also claims he hates the beloved Chicago Bears (American) football team and instead roots for the detestable Green Bay Packers, whose fans are generally stupid and reek of cheese, the enemies of all good Chicagoans. THIS IS A HUGE CONTRADICTION AND MAKES NO SENSE. Hate the Bears? How can you hate the Bears? Did Brian Urlacher legitimately rape a family member or something? So in some ways, I am as confused as the non-sports-fans among us.

    Wow I'm almost tempted to vote for Stever because of this. Though I also hate the Bears. True football fans root for Vikings, because no matter how hard you cheer, you'll never win a super bowl!

    I think I just depressed myself... :(
    Lucedes wrote: »
    i'm inept

    i could win myself a panda

    That just sounds like panda thievery.

    That would be what almost all of my family roots for, though with almost all of them living in MN, that makes sense I guess. :P

    Most of your family are true Americans then. And where do you stand, Kilnaga?

    Anyone else think it's weird to drop off the vote leader in a close vote with 3 hours to go in a long day 1?

  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    stever777 wrote: »
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    stever777 wrote: »
    Vote for me!!

    Wish granted! stever777

    Aww, you're just doin' this cuz I'm a Pack & Cubs fan.

    Wait, were you not actually asking for votes? Oh well, too late now.

    For those confused: stever roots for the Chicago Cubs baseball team. This in itself is pretty awful, but he somehow also claims he hates the beloved Chicago Bears (American) football team and instead roots for the detestable Green Bay Packers, whose fans are generally stupid and reek of cheese, the enemies of all good Chicagoans. THIS IS A HUGE CONTRADICTION AND MAKES NO SENSE. Hate the Bears? How can you hate the Bears? Did Brian Urlacher legitimately rape a family member or something? So in some ways, I am as confused as the non-sports-fans among us.

    Wow I'm almost tempted to vote for Stever because of this. Though I also hate the Bears. True football fans root for Vikings, because no matter how hard you cheer, you'll never win a super bowl!

    I think I just depressed myself... :(
    Lucedes wrote: »
    i'm inept

    i could win myself a panda

    That just sounds like panda thievery.

    That would be what almost all of my family roots for, though with almost all of them living in MN, that makes sense I guess. :P

    Most of your family are true Americans then. And where do you stand, Kilnaga?

    Anyone else think it's weird to drop off the vote leader in a close vote with 3 hours to go in a long day 1?

    Yes... Unearthly wants to gain votes or give the impression that's what he wants.

  • TayaTaya Hit refresh Registered User regular
    Not particularly.

  • mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    stever777 wrote: »
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    stever777 wrote: »
    Vote for me!!

    Wish granted! stever777

    Aww, you're just doin' this cuz I'm a Pack & Cubs fan.

    Wait, were you not actually asking for votes? Oh well, too late now.

    For those confused: stever roots for the Chicago Cubs baseball team. This in itself is pretty awful, but he somehow also claims he hates the beloved Chicago Bears (American) football team and instead roots for the detestable Green Bay Packers, whose fans are generally stupid and reek of cheese, the enemies of all good Chicagoans. THIS IS A HUGE CONTRADICTION AND MAKES NO SENSE. Hate the Bears? How can you hate the Bears? Did Brian Urlacher legitimately rape a family member or something? So in some ways, I am as confused as the non-sports-fans among us.

    Wow I'm almost tempted to vote for Stever because of this. Though I also hate the Bears. True football fans root for Vikings, because no matter how hard you cheer, you'll never win a super bowl!

    I think I just depressed myself... :(
    Lucedes wrote: »
    i'm inept

    i could win myself a panda

    That just sounds like panda thievery.

    That would be what almost all of my family roots for, though with almost all of them living in MN, that makes sense I guess. :P

    Most of your family are true Americans then. And where do you stand, Kilnaga?

    Anyone else think it's weird to drop off the vote leader in a close vote with 3 hours to go in a long day 1?

    This stew tastes funny!

  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
    Leaving the beach for PAX. My parents are watching jdarksunson. Time away from kid: 10 minutes.

    Still unbearably sad. :(

  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    2 people left to vote , I believe..

    and Anialos is ahead of a bunch of people by 1

  • Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    Jesus fine! You people are brutal! Anialos.

    If you really wanted me to stick with Mill's plan you should have just told me so.

  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Unearthly Stew

  • Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Are you not entertained?!

    I'm just the sad clown of the cruise. :(

    Unearthly Stew on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Mill wrote: »
    Well Kime, you could always be Kimbie the undead contortionist and earth bender.

    This is my role.

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    So what are the odds of UES switching onto himself last minute?

  • Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    Very little. Though I'm getting a good feeling for who is evil and who is a true carnie out of all of this.

  • KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Just because I don't watch sports is not an indication that I'm not a carnie. If anything, you guys all talking about sports sound more like unruly teenages than carnies. Carnies are unkempt, traveling folk. We don't have fancy things like TVs.

    † We don't have to be mean. 'Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are.†
    DS Friend Code: 2680-9293-7063
  • Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    Just because I don't watch sports is not an indication that I'm not a carnie. If anything, you guys all talking about sports sound more like unruly teenages than carnies. Carnies are unkempt, traveling folk. We don't have fancy things like TVs.

    Poppycock! Professional athletes are just amateur carnies who haven't learned to rig their games just yet. I'm really only interested in seeing if any of them will rise to our level!

  • MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    LAST MINUTE VOTE SWITCH TO--

    kidding.

  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Right, so just to let you guys know I'm a Village Special but don't have any way to prove it! Unless a vig wants to contact me that is! Have fun folks, I'll be at PAX tommoz.

    "there's sin enough without treating love like a sin"
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Oh, and Unearthly Stew out of self-preservation.

    "there's sin enough without treating love like a sin"
  • KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Anialos wrote: »
    Right, so just to let you guys know I'm a Village Special but don't have any way to prove it! Unless a vig wants to contact me that is! Have fun folks, I'll be at PAX tommoz.

    Because we're just all going to take it on faith you're what you claim. :P

    † We don't have to be mean. 'Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are.†
    DS Friend Code: 2680-9293-7063
Sign In or Register to comment.