As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[GW2]The new thread is not innovative. It is however FUCKING AMAZING.

• Options
    Ragnar DragonfyreRagnar Dragonfyre Registered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Following up on this screenshot:
    k9jUF.jpg
    vTGCK.jpg

After about 2 hours of running around WvWvW, 30k more Karma.

How dafuck

That's more karma than I've earned in thirty hours of WvWvW (which generally consists of a stalemate for six hours and then you take one thing). Most of my karma in wvwvw has come from a couple of really steller rapid succession takings of things, with the rest being the rewardless back and forth (which is still often fun)
    Musical Chairs.

In the current '1 day rotation' state of WvWvW, none of the players feel any real attachment to defending their holdings in the Eternal Battleground. Occasionally a guild will attach itself to a tower and upgrade the walls and add cannons, but these sorts of things are 'fixed' around 5am by whichever server has the 'nightowls' of the given timezone, since taking an unmanned tower, even upgraded, is trivial and achieved in maybe 5-6 minutes.

But what's happening here is simply that two zergs will rotate around the four towers of a given World, taking and then retaking, and then retaking again these towers. Generally nobody ever defends them, because not only do they not care if they lose them, but equally if they let them be lost, they can retake it when they circle back around in 20 minutes.

Each tower capture is worth ~15k xp, ~700 karma and 3s50c. It takes about 3 minutes to capture a tower. So you can get a lot of karma from doing this.

This isn't actually how I've earnt most of my karma until now; previously, it was from absolutely dominating WvWvW and taking everything on every map, which is also good for karma. But for the past couple of days now, it's been obvious that people are playing Musical Chairs, and the only time this is going to stop is when people start feeling it's worth it to defend towers (which will probably come after we finally settle into 2-4 week rotations, since nobody is really too happy about blowing 1g upgrading a tower that won't last an hour).

After a time, when inflation kicks in, I don't see money being a big encouragement to defend. Especially considering what you said: Musical Chairs is EXTREMELY lucrative. Heck, my server was dominating so badly (until they cycled through enough matches to get us where we are now) that we would allow the other teams to take a point and we'd just take it right back immediately thereafter. I was getting insane karma and exp. from doing that.

Players are selfish and impatient. Defense is can be very boring, especially if you're just waiting around for an impending attack. ANet needs to make the rewards from defending much more appealing than attacking to encourage people to stick around. A successful defense should be worth significantly more fame, karma and money than a successful attack.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    qwer12 wrote: »
    Man this sucks. I haven't died at any time since yesterday, and I'm about to complete the Experience Survivor monthly achievement, when all of sudden the bar stops moving. I look online and I find out that apparently changing zones causes it to reset.

Is this intended behaviour or just a bug? Cause I was just 20k experience away from completing it :(

(tagging @World as Myth since she might know)

It's not intended behavior, it's a known bug.

Also: please refrain from tagging WaM on support questions. I know I would get kinda frustrated if every time I came to hang out with my friends someone bothered me about work. We should be respectful of that.

Seidkona on
    Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    derangedhermitderangedhermit Madstrike PortugalRegistered User regular
    Rend wrote: »
    I bought almost a full set of superior runes of the pirate, which is the same amount of magic find as traveler, for less than half the cost.

Yeah, i have my Traveler gear runned with Pirate :)

Also a Superior Sigil of Luck on my weapon.

Battle.net: Madstrike#2175 , GuildWars2: Madstrike.1436
  • Options
    HugglesHuggles Registered User regular
    Klyka wrote: »
    All these people with their "get magic find gear!" thing.
    I am not playing Diablo fucking 3.

I slot MF gear because I like playing GW2 on hard mode.

Who needs vitality? I'm too busy rolling in my huge stack of powerful venom sacs!

• Options
    MelksterMelkster Registered User regular
    Ender wrote: »
    @Rend

I hate you.

I hate you for rekindling my love for my engineer. Like I needed another character to level.

:P

Honestly, I love your build. Sure, I'm only 22, but bombs + flamethrower + pistol/shield is awesomesauce. 3 blinds? Multiple bleeds? Confusion, burn, poison, more burn, knockback, daze? Swear to god my engy does more conditions than a necro.

I actually agree with that. For necros supposedly being all about conditions, they they mostly do bleeds (though holy hell can they put up lots of bleeds, with a smattering of chills, poisons, and blinds -- and the very occassional fear and daze. But the engineer has reliable bleeds (though not as much), poisons, blinds, confusion, and fire, in addition to a number of of stuns, knockbacks, and dazes. And personally I'd rather take the multiple knockbacks and stuns over the Necro's terrible, short fears. (Speaking for PVE only though.)

I've also been really impressed by the ability of Engys to self-combo. It's not listed on the tooltip, but the shield AOE knockback (4, I think it is?) seems to be a combo finisher. Try laying down the fire-in-a-line from the flamethrower, then swap to pistol/shield and pop your AOE knockback, and watch how a cloud of flame will errupt in all directions. It's beautiful.

I still need to take my engy into a dungeon, though. I'm hoping that he'll satisfy my desire for a versatile, useful member of a PvE party that can actually solve problems that the group is facing. Which I just don't think the Necro provides any useful tools other than damage.

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    I still don't see how Necro is "all about conditions" more than, say, my ranger.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    TheKoolEagleTheKoolEagle Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    I know I've said it before, but playing the AH right now is retardedly stupid, @TOGSolid mentioned it a few pages ago and it got me riled up again haha. I can't believe how many people are pants on head retarded and sell their items for 1c above vendor price... not taking into account they are paying a listing fee.

As someone who has also played way too much eve online, I enjoy abusing the AH to make me filthy rich, I've found it extremely difficult in this game save for selling special resources which screws me out of them.

I know someone mentioned how to use the mystic forge before to upgrade materials, thats something better saved for level 80 I am guessing?

TheKoolEagle on
    uNMAGLm.png Mon-Fri 8:30 PM CST - 11:30 PM CST
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    I am really enjoying how trivial it is to level. It makes me feel like I'm progressing even if I only play an hour or two at a time. It also makes me feel powerful and useful.

• Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    There's not much point selling anything but mats and yellows at the AH right now. And even then, only some mats are profitable. However, I regularly sell Yellows I can't use and the price I get for them has been steadily increasing.

• Options
    BuddiesBuddies Registered User regular
    I know I've said it before, but playing the AH right now is retardedly stupid, @TOGSolid mentioned it a few pages ago and it got me riled up again haha. I can't believe how many people are pants on head retarded and sell their items for 1c above vendor price... not taking into account they are paying a listing fee.

As someone who has also played way too much eve online, I enjoy abusing the AH to make me filthy rich, I've found it extremely difficult in this game save for selling special resources which screws me out of them.

I know someone mentioned how to use the mystic forge before to upgrade materials, thats something better saved for level 80 I am guessing?

Just best left saved for when you have all the utility/elite skills you care to have. It costs 1 skill point to get an item for transmutation.

• Options
    BuddiesBuddies Registered User regular
    I miss the kill spam from DAoC in WvWvW. Now, it would likely be a little excessive here and I don't even know how they would accomplish it with the downed/dead states. BUT, what I think would be a great improvement to WvWvW would be the announcing of guilds claiming territory. Maybe not the Sentry posts, but Camps, Towers, Keeps and Stonemist castle definitely. Would give some pride to the server and create some fun rivalry's where you want to stay at your keep because you know some other guild is going to want to assault it primarily because your guild owns it.

• Options
    FalvesFalves Registered User regular

The market is saturated with a load of resources that had been accumulated by players when the AH was offline, after this initial supply madness cools down, prices should go up.

• Options
    CaedereCaedere S'no regrets BIRDIESRegistered User regular
    Caedere wrote: »
    Caedere wrote: »
    See, with the focus, not only do you get, like, the only source of mesmer Swiftness, you also get what's essentially an AoE Force Throw. So fun.

but it doesn't do like...any damage, does it?
    i'm having a hard time taking off my pistol or my staff because i feel like dead weight with any other loadouts

It counts as an interrupt for all of those traits that care about such things, including the one that has interrupts deal damage. =)

I'm using staff for my damage and then scepter/focus for the insane utility and survivability.

scepter? really?

my impression has been that mesmer scepter is unequivocally the worst weapon in the game

Well, mesmers have two choices for MH: Scepter, and sword. Sword is useless to me, scepter at least offers a block.

Some context: I'm currently level 46. Since about level 13 or so, I've been exclusively fighting enemies that are a minimum of five levels above me. I go after critters that are five to nine levels above mine, because the drops are DELICIOUS. In those situations, going melee as a mesmer is pretty much instant death. You more or less have to kite. Thus, the scepter/focus and staff combo.

Scepter/focus gives me the "oh shit I gotta run away" utility that I love, since I often have to run. :lol: Most of my damage comes from my staff.

For slot skills, I'm using Mirror and Feedback pretty much permanently. I'll use Decoy and Phantasmal Disenchanter when I'm soloing, and I'll swap Decoy for Null Field when I group up. My traits constantly change, so those don't matter much.

Specifically regarding my love for focus: It does, like, everything. It gives me and allies Swiftness, it gives enemies Cripple, it smacks enemies around, it can do damage and vulnerability and all sorts of awesome stuff on interrupt, AND it reflects projectiles back, which is so good. So good.

FWnykYl.jpg
  • Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    Anon the FelonAnon the Felon In bat country.Registered User regular
    edited September 2012

I haven't been able to make a dime off the market. Every time I see an exploitable point, the market becomes saturated before I can sell more than a dozen units.

It's very frustrating.

Alternatively: I've just started saving everything, it'll make trade skill grinds easier, later.

I'm so broke.

Edit: I don't know how you guys have been doing the Philosopher Stone stuff, that is such a huge loss of resources...it's also ridiculous to ask for 250 of a particular thing. The only way I have 250 of a commodity is because it's a cooking ingredient. Everything is far to rare to amass that quantity.

Anon the Felon on
  • Options
    MelksterMelkster Registered User regular
    MrGrimoire wrote: »
    There's not much point selling anything but mats and yellows at the AH right now. And even then, only some mats are profitable. However, I regularly sell Yellows I can't use and the price I get for them has been steadily increasing.

Also, and I mentioned this on TS a while back, "playing" the Auction House is going to be extremely difficult given the 15% tax on selling things.

15% is huge. It pretty much means that only the very best deals are profitable enough to be worth the time. And the time in which those deals are actually valuable is going to be very small given the massive numbers of people on the system.

The game has greatly incentivized buying things off the Auction House rather than selling things. To my mind, this means that it's probably most profitable to find sources of revenue off the Auction House.

• Options

In a global economy with infinite resources and no way to hamper another players ability in said collection of resources, it's going to be hard to play the TP.

Unless you manage to corner a market early and stay on top of it (which you would need A LOT of money for), only exceedingly rare items are going to be worth anything on the TP. :(

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular

I haven't been able to make a dime off the market. Every time I see an exploitable point, the market becomes saturated before I can sell more than a dozen units.

It's very frustrating.

Alternatively: I've just started saving everything, it'll make trade skill grinds easier, later.

I'm so broke.

Edit: I don't know how you guys have been doing the Philosopher Stone stuff, that is such a huge loss of resources...it's also ridiculous to ask for 250 of a particular thing. The only way I have 250 of a commodity is because it's a cooking ingredient. Everything is far to rare to amass that quantity.

My wife had been doing it for a while, buying up a couple thousand tiny scales and using philosopher stones to transmute them into the next grade up. She was sitting on something like 15 gold last I knew, and that's after buying every dye she could ever want (including spending 2g on white). When she was doing that, the bottom tier crafting mats were going for less than 10c, though. Now they're closer to 30-50c each, so it's not really possible to get the same level of profit anymore.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I wish there was feedback on the duration between Virtue procs. It's pretty shitty to gain Aegis come up on its own right before you blow the Virtue.

If only there was a mod- no wait, forget I said anything.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    ironzergironzerg Registered User regular
    The problem (or solution) is since it's a global marketplace, the knowledge essentially becomes universal instantly, so when you find a way to profit, it's almost instantly swallowed up.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Bwahaha sword/torch and greatsword for the Guardian are phenomenal. DIE HERETICS, CLEANSING FIRE etc etc.

(Join the Merch, send me a tell/mail to Gallifry and I'll throw you an invite! We need more peoples. YOU KNOW YOU WANNA)

Rorus Raz wrote: »
    I wish there was feedback on the duration between Virtue procs. It's pretty shitty to gain Aegis come up on its own right before you blow the Virtue.

If only there was a mod- no wait, forget I said anything.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Yeah that'd be nice. They ever gonna have those? I'm guessing no? Ah well.

SniperGuy on
  • Options
    charrbroiledcharrbroiled 'dis guy Registered User regular
    Curious what armor set is this? Looks like Helmet/Shoulders/Gauntlets are similar and the lower half is different. Anyone know?

YDLoe.png

4d93c4f1d9d6247c.png
    Guild Wars 2: Tyreh, asura Warrior
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Curious what armor set is this? Looks like Helmet/Shoulders/Gauntlets are similar and the lower half is different. Anyone know?

YDLoe.png

*shudders*

It's pictures like this that make me feel very fortunate to have a solid grasp on colour theory.

Edit: Red and yellow in tandem (also green) are often used in food media because of how often those colours occur in our foods. They naturally elicit a hunger response. See: McDonalds.

Ragnar Dragonfyre on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    I still don't see how Necro is "all about conditions" more than, say, my ranger.

Necros are better at utilising those conditions. They move conditions around better than anyone else, gain benefits for having conditions on themselves, on their target, have abilities that give themselves conditions then can transfer them to enemies, can convert allies' conditions to boons or enemies' boons to conditions.

• Options

YDLoe.png

*shudders*

It's pictures like this that make me feel very fortunate to have a solid grasp on colour theory.

Agreed. The colors aren't what I am after. I am after the set itself.

4d93c4f1d9d6247c.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Buddies wrote: »
    I miss the kill spam from DAoC in WvWvW. Now, it would likely be a little excessive here and I don't even know how they would accomplish it with the downed/dead states. BUT, what I think would be a great improvement to WvWvW would be the announcing of guilds claiming territory. Maybe not the Sentry posts, but Camps, Towers, Keeps and Stonemist castle definitely. Would give some pride to the server and create some fun rivalry's where you want to stay at your keep because you know some other guild is going to want to assault it primarily because your guild owns it.

I still gotta say this game feels like DAoC 2 and I am loving it.

Makes me wonder how a DAoC 2 would fare.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    Huggles wrote: »

Necros are better at utilising those conditions. They move conditions around better than anyone else, gain benefits for having conditions on themselves, on their target, have abilities that give themselves conditions then can transfer them to enemies, can convert allies' conditions to boons or enemies' boons to conditions.

It is the manipulation of conditions, not their application, where necros are king of the hill. That is a major strength against some enemies. You can easily see why in PvP, but in PvE there are enemies that like to spam poison, burning, etc, where that would be just as useful.

They are also hella tanky.

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular

YDLoe.png
    The Helm and Shoulders are certainly the 42k karma items from the various temples to the Gods in Orr and the Pact camp just outside of Arah.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Rend wrote: »
    Huggles wrote: »

It is the manipulation of conditions, not their application, where necros are king of the hill. That is a major strength against some enemies. You can easily see why in PvP, but in PvE there are enemies that like to spam poison, burning, etc, where that would be just as useful.

They are also hella tanky.

'Why thank you for those twenty-five stacks of vulnerability! Here, have them back!'

Alternatively: 'OMNOMNOM. Now I'm at full health!'

Huggles on
  • Options
    SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    Well, here's the explanation for the terrible trailer:
    To celebrate the reopening of sales, ArenaNet has released the Our Time Is Now video. The video
    was directed by James McTeigue, known for his work on the Matrix Trilogy and V for Vendetta. Our
    Time Is Now captures the revolutionary spirit of Guild Wars 2 and puts forth a call-to-arms for gamers
    everywhere.

Whoa.

Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • Options
    EntriechEntriech ? ? ? ? ? Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »

It's very frustrating.

I'm so broke.

My wife had been doing it for a while, buying up a couple thousand tiny scales and using philosopher stones to transmute them into the next grade up. She was sitting on something like 15 gold last I knew, and that's after buying every dye she could ever want (including spending 2g on white). When she was doing that, the bottom tier crafting mats were going for less than 10c, though. Now they're closer to 30-50c each, so it's not really possible to get the same level of profit anymore.

Yup, my wife and I exploited a similar disparity in price between tiny fangs and small fangs, which were at one point going for 8c and 1.2s respectively. The market on that is basically gone now. I'll also caution anyone attempting to repeat this sort of strategy with the higher level materials. The tiny -> small transmute only eats 2 philosopher's stones (1/5th of a skill point) and yields anywhere from 8 to 40 of the small material. I saw what I thought was a potential gap on vials of blood between the second highest and highest (1s vs 20s). However not only does that level of transmute eat 5 stones (1/2 a skill point), it only seems to yield between 4 and 10 items. It wasn't very profitable.

But while there was a glut on the market, it was good for some quick scratch. In the end, I do like that those recipes exist, as it should do a good job of preventing the market on lower level fine materials from collapsing again. If the low level material ever gets too cheap without a commensurate drop in the next level up material, people will exploit this process to correct it back upwards. That means that eventually the price of each entire class of fine crafting material will be tied from lowest to highest tier.

There are people who are still claiming to be making a fortune off the AH, which seems unlikely to me, short of direct market manipulation (i.e. a combination of mass purchasing and inputting of buy orders to artificially raise prices, then servicing the heightened orders using the mass purchased item). I do think there's some long term money to be made in speculation, as there are still some commodities that are oversupplied. Iron ore won't be 5c forever. There's also the idea of speculating on gem <--> gold pricing. While prices have been fairly stable around 25-26s per 100 gems, as inflation works on gold, I'd expect the price per 100 gems to increase over the lifespan of the game. That means buying gems low now would eventually prove profitable if you were willing to hang on to them.

• Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    Well, here's the explanation for the terrible trailer:
    To celebrate the reopening of sales, ArenaNet has released the Our Time Is Now video. The video
    was directed by James McTeigue, known for his work on the Matrix Trilogy and V for Vendetta. Our
    Time Is Now captures the revolutionary spirit of Guild Wars 2 and puts forth a call-to-arms for gamers
    everywhere.

Whoa.

Well. That at least makes some sense. I can forgive it since it's really the creative work of someone else.

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options

YDLoe.png
    The Helm and Shoulders are certainly the 42k karma items from the various temples to the Gods in Orr and the Pact camp just outside of Arah.

Thanks. I think the bottoms are Draconic armor. Appreciate the input for those items!

4d93c4f1d9d6247c.png
  • Options
    BeltaineBeltaine BOO BOO DOO DE DOORegistered User regular

ANY kind of announcement either in /map chat or via the HUD would be an improvement. I shouldn't have to hit M, zoom out a little bit and drag the map around to figure out WTF is going on.

"Gate of Madness is assaulting Durios!"

"Stonemist Castle has been claimed by Fort Aspenwood!"

"All your base are belong to us!"

Just something more visible than what we have

XdDBi4F.jpg
    PSN: Beltaine-77 | Steam: beltane77 | Battle.net BadHaggis#1433
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    The most amazing thing with the market right now for me is that Fine Crafting Materials are RIDICULOUSLY more expensive then the insignias/inscriptions they make. And those insignias/inscriptions are the only reason I'd want the damn things.

People out there are literally mass producing insignias/inscriptions at like a 10th or less of the price of the components.

And it's even worse for basic crafting materials.

I'm sitting on a large pile of basic mats cause it's cheaper to buy most of the components on the TP and get the discoveries myself for mucho crafting skill ups.

• Options
    BeltaineBeltaine BOO BOO DOO DE DOORegistered User regular
    shryke wrote: »
    The most amazing thing with the market right now for me is that Fine Crafting Materials are RIDICULOUSLY more expensive then the insignias/inscriptions they make. And those insignias/inscriptions are the only reason I'd want the damn things.

People out there are literally mass producing insignias/inscriptions at like a 10th or less of the price of the components.

I'm sitting on a large pile of basic mats cause it's cheaper to buy most of the components on the TP and get the discoveries myself for mucho crafting skill ups.

I didn't even think about looking at what the inscriptions themselves were selling for. The only reason I want fine crafting materials is for discovery skillups in crafting.

Interesting. Just buy the dowels I need and skip the middle man.

XdDBi4F.jpg
    PSN: Beltaine-77 | Steam: beltane77 | Battle.net BadHaggis#1433
  • Options
    Okay Warriors...

I've been keeping this tactic close to my chest but I love Penny-Arcade and want to share. Maybe this is already well known, but I doubt it since I've never seen another Warrior try this.

Spec Tactics so you get Fast Hands and use a Longbow. Time your swap to a longbow when you're one attack from full adrenaline and use Fan of Fire since you should be at point blank range. Then use the Longbow's Burst skill and Swap back to your melee (in this case I use axe/mace dual wield) and go to town with self combos.

If done right you can get four self combos out of the deal. I can fire off a level 1 eviscerate immediately which gives me a fire aura, whirl and get both projectile finishers in most cases. If you're feeling sassy, you can drop a Arcing Arrow instead for a chance at a beefy crit and area might.

This tactic can absolutely melt people, but requires pretty strict timing. Sometimes it seems like Fast Hands doesn't "proc" and gives me an 8 second cooldown instead of a 5 second one. I haven't figured out why this is yet (whether it's a bug or some unknown factor in the swap cooldown).

All things considered, I don't see myself ever using a Rifle again. Usually by the time I finish with my combos, my adrenaline is full again and I can start over.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    Beltaine wrote: »
    shryke wrote: »

I didn't even think about looking at what the inscriptions themselves were selling for. The only reason I want fine crafting materials is for discovery skillups in crafting.

Interesting. Just buy the dowels I need and skip the middle man.

I figured this out a few days back and it's made leveling crafting SO much easier.

The only hickup I've hit so far is the savings on Masterwork Insignias/Inscriptions is alot less then on the Fine ones. Still cheaper, but not to such a ridiculous extent. Not a huge problem, but it's a thing to look out for.

Also, check out basic components too. Some of them sell for way way less then the mat prices too. I was buying Shoe Soles for Jute Cloth Shoes for 3c each (ie - 6c per shoe). The materials cost 60c!

I'm starting to think that somewhere out there is a huge group of people leveling crafting WoW-style by just making shitloads of basic components and stuff and dumping them on the AH instead of using discoveries.

• Options
    eeSanGeeSanG I slice like a goddamn hammer. Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Kor wrote: »
    So far everything I've seen as the Undead have a living equivalent except for one species found in the level 80 zone:
    Gorillas. I've not seen any regular gorillas in the game, and that makes me suspicious. Are they tucked away in a dungeon somewhere I haven't been? Or is this a call back to GW2, and maybe Orr was known for its gorillas.
    There's a dynamic event in Cursed Shore where you escort Historian Fia around and the entire time she's like "Ooooh, I wanna see Gorillas!" and "They were only on Orr and then it sank, I wonder if any survived" while a bunch of Risen Gorillas try to kill her

eeSanG on
    LFMGb.jpg
    Slice like a god damn hammer. LoL: Rafflesia / BNet: Talonflame#11979
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    bowen wrote: »

I still gotta say this game feels like DAoC 2 and I am loving it.

Makes me wonder how a DAoC 2 would fare.
    Probably not too well seeing as how most of the original Mythic team has been gutted.

YL9WnCY.png
This discussion has been closed.