Options

A Little Bit Over It

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    I realized a few days ago we should have gone to pax instead

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    i'm gettin real tired of crawford tweetin about lost i mean HELLO i never watched the show please tweet about something else

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    i'd like to oregon again and have it not suck there are good people up there

I will never be over Oregon

Under Oregon is the place to be

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    denihilistdenihilist Ancient and Mighty Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    denihilist wrote: »
    But I mean, it's cool. Be internet angry sage or whatever.

Man, I saw you still being mad about Childish Gambino or whatever.
    Childish Gambino killed my family

• Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    crwth we should get drunk and be unemployed and watch lost together

edit: i'll make good drinks for us

Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • Options
    Futore wrote: »
    crwth we should get drunk and be unemployed and watch lost together
    i can only consent to two of those things

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Anjin-San wrote: »
    i guess "my little pony sucks" as a broad stroke is a little unfair to the people who put the effort into it but the toy line cartoons never sat right with me (g.i. joe, transformers, care bears) and the way the grown adult fans subverted it seems like a portent of uglier times, uglier souls
    I think there are things far worse than grown men getting far too into a kids cartoon show, in fact, I would say that the reason a lot of these men are into said kid's show is that they can't deal with the very real and very scary things in the world.

ill admit my view is one from the outside looking in and yeah without getting on with a armchair psychologist routine that's a very real possibility. ideally i'd like better objects of desire or perhaps a quenching of that need from something aside from consumer goods. like my non-academic view is this'll engender a greater body of dehumanizing ourselves through that great of an investment. like dudes thinking they got pony souls

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    I only smoke when i drink, and i only drink like once every few months. Even then i don't smoke every time. That's one habit i'm glad i never picked up. Shit is too expensive to screw around with.

sig2.jpg
  • Options
    or a man naming his baby Call of Duty

twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    Princess Luna is my soulbond.

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    they smell gross taste gross and I asked my mom for one and she started to cry.

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Seriously never thought of the dehumanizing aspect of otherkin though, interesting.

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Pax Trip Youtube Vid

I made it 13 seconds in. What did I miss?

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    Anjin-San wrote: »
    or a man naming his baby Call of Duty

Hell yeah i could pat that baby

sig2.jpg
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Princess Luna is my soulbond.

You do not know anything about anyone else's soulbonds, except maybe their name, hairstyle, and a rough sketch of their past. You look silly when you pretend that you do know about others' soulbonds. Most of the time you guess things, and you guess wrong.

• Options
    SkylarkSkylark o7 Vile Rat o7 o7 Photon Torpedo o7Registered User regular
    Yo, I heard this was the brony thread.

• Options
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Pax Trip Youtube Vid

Mostly just intense social dysphoria compounding with the alienation of consumerism.

• Options
    Call of Duty Wedding

• Options
    Pax Trip Youtube Vid

I made it as far as people laughing nervously while camera person asks them if they went to PAX and if they liked it or not

sig2.jpg
  • Options
    I like video games

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Pax Trip Youtube Vid

Mostly just intense social dysphoria compounding with the alienation of consumerism.

It's late and I feel like shit. I made the right choice.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    that PAX video is incredible

• Options
    "...This place is full of adults."

is one of my favorite quotes from anything relating to youtube or PAX in a long long time

ETqXK.png
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »
    FirmSkater wrote: »
    Tox wrote: »
    FirmSkater wrote: »
    My thing with MLP is how crazy into it people are. Like I love Star Trek and regularly post in a star trek online community and most of those people are extremely well adjusted compared to a huge majority of the "brony" types who i've only come across in passing. For whatever reason it become a life-defining thing for MLP fans.

No one here has ever set off that warning in my head, but it seems way more common in that community than other fandoms.

Wait you've never heard of overly-dedicated star trek fans?

...seriously?

No? I didn't say this at all.

Your issue with MLP is how crazy into it people get. You then use Star Trek as a comparison, implying that Star Trek does not have as high a percentage of its fans who are as into it as MLP fans.

Which Star Trek series was it that incited fan outrage by scaling back a character entirely comprised of disability stereotypes?

Voyager?
    Oh come on people with disabilities don't need to be compared to Garret Wang like that.

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    SkylarkSkylark o7 Vile Rat o7 o7 Photon Torpedo o7Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Is there any Nazi Picard fanart?

I found this:

2011-11-07-startrekpatterns.jpg

Fapping so hard right now.

Skylark on
  • Options
    I can't stand watching it, how did he hurt his leg

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    I think the moral about everything here is Maybe Don't Take Things To Far And Also Don't Be A Douchebag

there we go, thread over

everyone go home

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    So, I'm taking it the video isn't about incredibly awkward, anonymous sex

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options

I watched more of it. Skipped around a bit. I have no clue. I do know that he is pretty well spoken and witty, but uses both of those to express over and over again that he doesn't understand why people would come here. Also to point out that PAX attendees are children that exist to feed an economic machine.

So, I'll watch the whole thing tomorrow and form a real opinion. Cause right now it just seems like, here is a thing I don't understand or care about. I shall dissect it from the outside looking in. Whee?

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    When I hear "PAX video" I immediately assume its the one where crwth & co. tried to create a human tower on the sidewalk.

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    that video legitimately makes me want to watch a Herzog documentary.

it's like encounters at the end of the world if being in antarctica was marketable

ETqXK.png
  • Options
    When I hear "PAX video" I immediately assume its the one where crwth & co. tried to create a human tower on the sidewalk.
    rip my balls

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    rip my balls

were your balls given a small and tasteful ceremony

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    I am watching the first season of The X-Files on netflix. Now I remember why I never watched The X-Files.

Oh shit, Seth Green as a "Grunge Teen."

• Options
    Watched the whole video. Basically a dude goes to PAX despite not really liking video games, wanders around the place for a day, discovers that he hates all the people there and there is nothing that he thinks is interesting at all. He asks his friends what they thought was fun and they say they like seeing the game previews, getting free stuff, and being around other people like them. He didn't like any of that stuff.

sig2.jpg
  • Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular

I watched more of it. Skipped around a bit. I have no clue. I do know that he is pretty well spoken and witty, but uses both of those to express over and over again that he doesn't understand why people would come here. Also to point out that PAX attendees are children that exist to feed an economic machine.

So, I'll watch the whole thing tomorrow and form a real opinion. Cause right now it just seems like, here is a thing I don't understand or care about. I shall dissect it from the outside looking in. Whee?

i got to about 10 minutes in where he states that he went to a panel about queer culture and gaming because he "thought it would be funny"

i don't know if he was being serious or what

• Options
    very small

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    I think the moral about everything here is Maybe Don't Take Things To Far And Also Don't Be A Douchebag

there we go, thread over

everyone go home

But what if I don't want to go home? What if I want to go to Idaho or Montana instead?