As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Blood Brothers] F2P Android/iOS RPG. Be a Vampire! Enslave Familiars! Seek Revenge!

124»

• Options
    VorpalVorpal Registered User regular
    You are extremely lucky. I only feed in the 10 ones and probably 200 coins later I've pulled one rare O.o

steam_sig.png
    PSN: Vorpallion Twitch: Vorpallion
  • Options
    MugaazMugaaz Registered User regular
    Man a lot of people must play this alot, cause aint no way I'm gonna get into the reward tiers for these events.

• Options
    Man, I'm lucky. Got another EP, 3 star. Earl Cat Sidhe. Party is now him, Sita War Princess 2 4/4 EP, and the Black Brute.

• Options
    BaelnorBaelnor Registered User regular
    Game is starting to get fun! About level 58 I think now.

My logic has changed with regards to my team. I am basically only training things if they start at 1/4 stars and are uncommon or rare to start with. This way, when you crunch them together you get HUGE stats.

For example.
    I have a level 70 Imperial Conjurer 4/4. It has a stat line of:
    HP 7424
    AT 6120
    DF 9088 (!)
    MG 8910
    AG 7348

For this one I got a 1 star, maxed it, rolled it into a 2 star to create a 3 star, maxed another 1 star and rolled it into a 4 star then levelled it. This toon shits all over anything else I have. For example, Sita, War Princess (3/4 Star Epic)

HP 4332
    AT 5839
    DF 4743
    MG 4697
    AG 5052

Because she is "FAST" growth, her stats grow really slowly and she is already 76/99.

Putting proper growth and levelling into people creates seriously ridiculous toons. The "best" way to build a maxed out guy is to start off with 8 x 1/4* and max train each into each other. I am not going to go to that extreme (Unless I happened to have 8 of the Rare 1/4's) but yeah. Proper levelling and evolving leads to busted team :)

Next project: "Wight Acolyte"

• Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I did the Drake and waited till I got him maxed before I evolved him... The White Drake was a beast out the gate. An extra +300 to each stat was awesome.
    Also, thanks to this PvP event my two knights are both level 60 and maxed skills. Sigfried it's capped at 70 and Galahad is 99, but if ever get a second one of them? Dear god.... They will be 2 of my 4 Hoursemen (and theyre both on mounts!).

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    As good as building up guys might be, you have no way of controlling who you get or when, so while the strategy is good, there is no way to purposefully implement it.

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Are you guys using your blood meals? I just hit the cap (255) and I really just don't see any use for them besides cluttering up my stock of familiars.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    Well, they help somewhat. Get a bunch of 4 star commons, then merge then to UC then bond them (9+9+9 vs 45 xp) but if you've got a team, then yeah, there's no need for them.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    Remember, same familiar type gives you a bonus to blood bonding.

The type is that little base they are standing on.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    VorpalVorpal Registered User regular
    Here's a question on the whole 'max enhance' process...I want to get both my red dragons to level 70, then combine them.

If I get the skills of both to max level, will the resulting skill chance be higher than normal? Or does the skill level of the spawn not matter at all?

steam_sig.png
    PSN: Vorpallion Twitch: Vorpallion
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Between the referral links and the devs spamming our forums, this game is now blacklisted.

This discussion has been closed.