As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

my dogs [chat] you jerks

1899091929395»

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    There's tons fo different kinds of prisons too

the worst are probably state penitentiaries as they tend to focus on short term, violent offenders

our federal prison system has progressively gotten less and less violent because the bulk of the prisoners are in for non violent offenses. Mainly drug related shit.

*snip*

I'm totally agreeing with this post.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »
    snip

This man is now dead.

His yelp is getting destroyed, I believe.

It was getting destroyed before someone noticed and, hey, it turns out that substantially more liberals use Yelp.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    hmm wait. dont people live in houston? who lives in houston? Skippy, do you live in Houston or Austin?

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    um this is awkward but I alt tabbed dungeons of dredmor and now I can't seem to re open the window? Crtl M alt tab and clicking on it dont do anything. anyone have any thoughts?

anyone?

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    where is his yelp?

everyone here should submit a 5 star review

I'm kinda tempted to go there next time I visit friends on that side of the state, but it's both a long and painfully boring drive.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
This discussion has been closed.