Options

Heres yer dating thread.

• Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »
    every single one of my relationships has been a colossal embarrassing failure

Same, although the bright side for me is that most of them weren't my fault.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Odin wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    the first date i went out on with my gf was to a place that was having a dollar burger night cause i am poor

also got to pick up her tab 8-) real romantic over here

Did you fart on her burg like a gentleman?

real talk: i do not fart around girls

they don't need to be subjected to that

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    @HyperBallad on out first date took me to this fantastic chocolate cafe. This was the first time we had ever met in person and while we were initially awkward we soon settled into a nice conversation. Once we made our orders though she insisted on paying, but I wanted to at least pay for my half. Playfully bickering we both had the bright idea to kiss each other to shut them up. Except she had the foresight to put down the cash on the counter while doing so.

Then recently we celebrated our two year anniversary. Had a wonderful lunch at a harbour-side pancake place, enjoyed some nice drinks, and at the end of the meal I briefly excused myself only to find out upon return that she'd paid for the entire meal and was all ready to go.

I don't think I'm ever going to outsmart her and I'm fine with that.

• Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    I'm taken.

sorry ladies

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Rogue LemonRogue Lemon AVATAR BOX TOO TIGHT, 50 YEARS DUNGEON!Registered User regular
    I'm so glad I don't have to do that dating thing thing now that I have a girlfriend. Nothing but watering, feeding, and having sex with her.

Girls are like houseplants, right?

Tentaclemon.jpg
    STEAM: BioSpark // POKEMON: 0303 9578 6730
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    Wiet wrote: »

lets see

girl i lost my v to kept the fact that she was already seeing someone quiet for a few months

one night stand at my mates uni, oh the recrimination

art college girlfriend (also work girlfriend) left me for a stoner i think now they are married and have kids and stuff

2009 ex oh god why she cheated on me with a wow guildmate

2011 ex hmm well most of you know about her

• Options
    edited September 2012
    duple posts

Beasteh on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    i'm really happy with my boyfriend but GOD DAMN does his mom drive me fucking apeshit. she is so manipulative and cruel and shit.

my boyfriend's mom is basically
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTJvlsHlSpo

• Options
    i just remembered when i was 17 i got stoned + watched hentai with my friends a lot

also listened to linkin park

kill me

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    my girls and cars both skirt off

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Shorty wrote: »
    snip/quote]

why would I click play on a video in which the words "reddit" and "okcupid" are clearly visible?

Because you hate yourself
    Go on
    Click it.

yeah you fucked that right up

Shorty on
  • Options
    ArangArang HUEY LEWISRegistered User regular
    hey come on, quote trees are
    snip/quote]

why would I click play on a video in which the words "reddit" and "okcupid" are clearly visible?

Go on
    Click it.

thenews.jpg
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Once, a girl gave me a birthday present.

It was a cd with hentai and hentai games on it.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    BerkBerk THE BUDGIE SMUGGLER Registered User regular
    When I get home in the morning Trishas hosting a debate/
    she says if you don't like the fish yer catchin' then you've got tae change the bait/

sig-1.jpg
  • Options
    i sell hentai and hentai accessories

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    we miss yez, hen

• Options
    YaYa wrote: »
    Gatsby wrote: »
    Apparently I give good dating advice? I dunno who wants to test his out, maybe we'll prove my mates wrong.

my lady is in Europe for another month

what should we do when she gets back

@YaYa where in Europe exactly? Also what's she doing over there (studying, working, etc.)? Also how long have you two been dating?

As a general basis booking a nice restaurant, showing up on her doorstep with a nice haircut and suit, and spending the entire time listening about her trip will both show her how much you've missed her and that you're interested and supportive of what she does.

However if there's anything significant you've both missed out on, like a routine you guys follow or something she wished she'd been there for, depending on how long you've been in a relationship for it would mean a lot to re-visit that. Show her that her home is still the same, that no matter where she goes she can always rely on that stability.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    berk will you go to the prom with me

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    at work today i got trapped listening to a 97 year old scottish lady tell me all her pent up lonely old person stuff

she was lovely but so deperately keen to have an outlet

• Options
    97 is fucking old

• Options
    BerkBerk THE BUDGIE SMUGGLER Registered User regular
    Plenty of fish is so fucking bad my god

sig-1.jpg
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Hey, Crwth.

I pissed outside today.
    In the woods.

Just thought you should know.

• Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    Wiet wrote: »

lets see

girl i lost my v to kept the fact that she was already seeing someone quiet for a few months

one night stand at my mates uni, oh the recrimination

art college girlfriend (also work girlfriend) left me for a stoner i think now they are married and have kids and stuff

2009 ex oh god why she cheated on me with a wow guildmate

2011 ex hmm well most of you know about her

Yeah, most of my relationships ended because of the other half cheating. It just keeps being a devastating feeling.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    crwth wrote: »
    i sell hentai and hentai accessories

• Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    Shory wrote: »
    snip/quote]

Go on
    Click it.

[/quaote]

Yep

• Options
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Hey, Crwth.

I pissed outside today.
    In the woods.

Just thought you should know.

sounds like a pretty weird thing to do on a date, chico!

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    Apparently I give good dating advice? I dunno who wants to test his out, maybe we'll prove my mates wrong.

@YaYa where in Europe exactly? Also what's she doing over there (studying, working, etc.)? Also how long have you two been dating?

As a general basis booking a nice restaurant, showing up on her doorstep with a nice haircut and suit, and spending the entire time listening about her trip will both show her how much you've missed her and that you're interested and supportive of what she does.

However if there's anything significant you've both missed out on, like a routine you guys follow or something she wished she'd been there for, depending on how long you've been in a relationship for it would mean a lot to re-visit that. Show her that her home is still the same, that no matter where she goes she can always rely on that stability.

she's only going to be gone for six weeks total, just travelling all over

we've been dating for six months

but restaurants sound nice

• Options
    i have never experienced an amicable, mutual breakup

it must be nice

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular

Some flowers too.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    i have never experienced an amicable, mutual breakup

it must be nice
    Dunno if breaking up is ever nice but it's easier, that's for sure.

• Options
    just after christmas

driving up to collect my pc and shit i left at my fresh ex

and having her new boyfriend open the door

and her little girl runs up and wants to cuddle me and my heart just dies

• Options
    totally killed my desire to have any meaningful human interaction for months

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    I've never experienced a breakup!

I've also never dated but hey.

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »

Some flowers too.

I think you're biased Liiya

• Options
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    I've never experienced a breakup!

I've also never dated but hey.

you should do it it is nice there is sex sometimes

• Options
    ScudoScudo Registered User regular
    most of my breakups have been amicable but even then I always want to just disappear

bourne style

like, get fished out of the water off the coast of france with no memory of my ex. the only thing on my person is the location of a safe deposit box in switzerland containing a note that says "maybe don't make the next one watch so much star trek"

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular

Some flowers too.

I think you're biased Liiya

I am, yes!

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    snip

Go on
    Click it.

It's definitely amusing.

• Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    just after christmas

driving up to collect my pc and shit i left at my fresh ex

and having her new boyfriend open the door

and her little girl runs up and wants to cuddle me and my heart just dies

Jesus Christ. That's my nightmare.

You have my complete sympathy, duder.

• Options

Some flowers too.

Yes, definitely. If she mentions any country's cuisine she likes while overseas try your best to find that style restaurant, if not just work your way down her favourites.

Also a nice touch, if you're going to be dressing nicely for when she gets back, take her favourite colour and wear it in an accessory like a tie or pocket square.

This discussion has been closed.