Options

The Resistance [BSG-esque PBP Game] - Now with Plots within Plots!

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Man, this may end up sucking for us. :(

We were doing so well too.

Clearly this is another no vote proposal. We have the No Confidence cards to worry about as well for future proposals. Hopefully we don't time out.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    No, plot cards are only at the start of each round. This is the second vote of the third round.

• Options
    Capfalcon wrote: »
    No, plot cards are only at the start of each round. This is the second vote of the third round.

Good, mi-go doesn't need more cards to screw us over with. :D

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Plot cards are only distributed at the beginning of a round, so no more until after the next mission. Also NO

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Thanks for the weirdness, Vanilla.

• Options
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    Thanks for the weirdness, Vanilla.

Forget it, Blah.

Its Vanillatown.

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    Am I supposed to receive my plot cards?

In any case, any team I assemble will be shot down but here it is:

mi-go hunter, MrBody, Jdarksun, and stever777

I won't take Cerb, Kil, or Flim because I believe they are all spies.

Since you ARE a spy, and I KNOW it, I will be voting as follows HELL NO!!!!

• Options
    @Cerberus

I voted in picture form:

VaderscreamsNOOOOOOOOO.jpg

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    That's a crazy plan, mi-go! Surely you won't get nearly enough sabotages on that mission!

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    That's a crazy plan, mi-go! Surely you won't get nearly enough sabotages on that mission!

i-give-up-thumb.jpg

• Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    *spyhug*

• Options
    MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    I guess it's possible all 3 guys are spies framing Mi-Go, but the chance is so remote it's not worth considering.

Voting no

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    I'm tired of all you spys!

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    @Cerberus

I voted in picture form:

I like that you don't just oppose the proposition, but you are upset by it.

• Options
    Egos wrote: »
    @Cerberus

I voted in picture form:

I'm upset because we have to vote NO here. Upset because Mi-go has a No Confidence card and can trash the next proposal if we YES vote it, and I gave one out to doodles at the start and I don't know if we can trust him or not. We may end up defaulting on mission proposals and it could cost us the game. D:

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    Egos wrote: »
    @Cerberus

I voted in picture form:

I'm upset because we have to vote NO here. Upset because Mi-go has a No Confidence card and can trash the next proposal if we YES vote it, and I gave one out to doodles at the start and I don't know if we can trust him or not. We may end up defaulting on mission proposals and it could cost us the game. D:

Do we get informed if the card gets used up? That would be some information at least... Even if he tried to use for reverse psychology purposes it would cost them the use of the card.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    nvm it would be obvious because of the leader change.
    thought there was one where you could just null a vote.

edit: well that is what you are doing, but in effect you would cause a leadership change under the right circumstances (if I'm reading it correctly).

Egos on
  • Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • Options
    1. Kilnaga - No Confidence
    2. Cerberus -
    3. Flimflammery -
    4. "mi-go hunter" THE OPINION MAKER- In The Spotlight, Strong Leader
    5. MrBody -
    6. JDarkSun -
    7. Stever777 -
    8. Egos -
    9. blahmcblah THE OPINION MAKER -
    10. doodles613 - No Confidence

• Options
    doodles613doodles613 Registered User regular
    I'm voting no, but I'm not a spy so you don't have to worry about the misuse of the card :)

• Options
    So, if someone uses a Strong Leader card, on the mission/proposal after theirs does the leadership revert to the previous order, or does it just go to the person after the Strong Leader? I would assume the former, but it's not entirely clear to me.

• Options
    Ah so mi-go does have Strong Leader, not No Confidence. Hence why I was a tad confused.

I kind of assume it goes to the person after the Strong Leader, Spymmery.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    I guess we need a ruling then!

Flimflammery on
  • Options
    Who are we waiting for...?

• Options
    @Capfalcon what's going on? It's too quiet... I'm sure my top secret plan to have all the resistance members massacred wasn't supposed to kick in for at least a week or so more...

Ah well; long live the Empire!

• Options
    Sorry, I missed the question.

Strong Leader changes who the leader is. Once that leader's turn is over, it goes to the person after the Strong Leader.

And I don't have a lot of votes, so I guess we're still waiting on people. I'll send out some reminders.

• Options
    :( ...everybody's dead, Dave, dead, Dave, everybody is...

• Options
    I have no clue who we are still waiting on.

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    *Shrugs*

• Options
    I voted publicly!

• Options
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    1. Kilnaga - NO
    2. Cerberus - NO
    3. Flimflammery - NO
    4. "mi-go hunter" THE OPINION MAKER- YES
    5. MrBody - NO
    6. JDarkSun - NO
    7. Stever777 - NO
    8. Egos - NO
    9. blahmcblah THE OPINION MAKER - NO
    10. doodles613 - NO

So, @MrBody , you're up for the third mission.

Capfalcon on
  • Options
    doodles613doodles613 Registered User regular
    OK, so what is the plan now?

• Options
    Me + Cerb + NotMigoOrFlim + Etc

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    so we were waiting on migo that whole time :(

migo *insert sitcom music8->

• Options
  • Options
    So, I thought leaders have 24 hours to put there suggested team forward?
    Are we actually doing that or just leaving it until people turn up?

I'm only asking as this game has slowed down a lot.

• Options
    Well, people complained about the time limit not working for the PbP setting because mafia spy scum could cheese the time limit, so I did away with it.

• Options
    MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    I'm thinking Kilnaga, Cerebus, myself, aaaaaaand do we have any ideas for the 4th?

I admit there's a chance that Kilnaga, Cerebus, and Flim are all spies framing Mi-Go, but it's so remote we can't go with it and have to assume that Flim and Mi-Go are spies while Kilnaga and Cerebus are resistance. If we don't then we're flying blind on mission 3 with a 1-1 record and we can't do that.

MrBody on
  • Options
    We have no information on anyone else. So you pick.