As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

WII-U WII-U WII-U WII-U (think siren style pronunciation)

12346»

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    Speaking of influence

I can't believe that games like Jetpack Joyride have been an influence to the goddamned Mario series of all things

That shit's crazy

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Rayman is pretty boss.

Sorry, bad opinion.

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Rehab wrote: »
    You don't seem that open minded given that you're already dismissing the GamePad as being shitty despite never having played anything with it and saying that none of the games you wanted came out on the Wii . . . despite having owned one. Why did you even git it?
    As a gamer (got to actually say it!) who has used the controller I can then tell you, conclusively, that its shit.

It is best described as awkward and dumb.

But whatever. Despite loving Nintendo as a child, I have come to the conclusion that I'm not their market audience anymore. So they can do whatever, it's fine. I'm just not down with it.

We will see if it will make money.

Amazingly people who have held it have said the exact opposite of what you are. Like they have different opinions or something.

Its possible you my not be the definitive word on the subject. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    I'm worried it'll be too weighty

Have they said how much it will weigh?

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Does the tablet controller have waggle controls? Because I really want to hear stories of tablet related mayhem.

• Options
    Does the tablet controller have waggle controls? Because I really want to hear stories of tablet related mayhem.

Yes

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular

Yes

YES!!!

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Rehab wrote: »
    You don't seem that open minded given that you're already dismissing the GamePad as being shitty despite never having played anything with it and saying that none of the games you wanted came out on the Wii . . . despite having owned one. Why did you even git it?
    As a gamer (got to actually say it!) who has used the controller I can then tell you, conclusively, that its shit.

It is best described as awkward and dumb.

But whatever. Despite loving Nintendo as a child, I have come to the conclusion that I'm not their market audience anymore. So they can do whatever, it's fine. I'm just not down with it.

We will see if it will make money.

Amazingly people who have held it have said the exact opposite of what you are. Like they have different opinions or something.

Its possible you my not be the definitive word on the subject. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

No I did a study.

• Options
    The conclusions were I rule, you smell. And my experiences are the best experiences.

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular

It does but not anything on the level of the Wiimote

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.