Options

[Planetary Annihilation] Beta has landed. Via asteroid impact.

• Options
    subediisubedii Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    New Livestream at the end of the week:

http://www.uberent.com/pa/2013/04/15/planetary-annihilation-livestream-friday-april-19th/
    This Friday: Live Game Client Demonstration LiveStream for Planetary Annihilation

Details: Friday, April 19th, at 13:00 PDT (20:00 UTC)

We’ll be showing a live, in-engine demonstration of the game client. It will be a 15 minute demo, followed by the normal Q&A. We may have a few other things to show off and talk about, but the focus of this livestream will be on the in-engine demo.

LiveStream will be uploaded to YouTube as soon as it’s finished, if you can’t make it to the broadcast!

subedii on
  • Options
    KashaarKashaar Low OrbitRegistered User regular
    Here's Friday's livestream: The first pre-alpha ingame footage of Planetary Annihilation!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ugz7I8Z1bkI

Indie Dev Blog | Twitter | Steam
    Unreal Engine 4 Developers Community.

I'm working on a cute little video game! Here's a link for you.
  • Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    This game already looks good and its still pre-alpha. Can't wait to get a chance to play it.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    EnigEnig a.k.a. Ansatz Registered User regular
    A spiritual successor to TA. It is a given I will buy it. Why do you taunt me with alpha footage devs, why?!

ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
    Steam (Ansatz) || GW2 officer (Ansatz.6498)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Latest livestream (as usual, Alpha footage etc. etc.), the first real alpha combat / gameplay footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU9vVC_Hchs

QA Session:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQavbTGaJtQ

Note the way that health bars only crop up when the unit is damage, nice touch (IIRC that's going to be a toggleable setting). And headlights toggle when crossing to the dark side.

Some talking points: Talk about the replay functionality, which if they get it done is going to be freaking awesome and way beyond any RTS on the market (and what they've shown here is already freaking impressive). From what they've talked about here (and previously), their objectives are:

- Replays should be independent of game patch status. So no more losing awesome replays because the game's been updated.
    - The ability to fast forward and rewind to any point in a replay.
    - Oh, and the ability to do this DURING a match. Literally you can rewind and look at previous events whilst you're still in that game.
    - Allow you to select a unit corpse and have a window pop-up and show you its last seconds of life, so you can see what happened to it.
    - Multiple people watching the same replay.
    - The ability to jump into a replay at any point and take over control of a side (again, this should be for all the people watching the replay).

Again, this functionality should be supported with different windows on-screen / multi-monitor support (as with how SupCom used to do it, although that was never time shifted IIRC). The reason this is all possible is because from the perspective of the client software and the way they've designed it, there's little real difference between a replay, a live game, or a savegame. The way most RTS's tend to handle replays is basically as a sequence of instructions and events fed to the engine, which effectively "Re-Plays" (that hyphen is deliberate) the game on an instruction by instruction and event by basis. Which can throw things for a loop when say, unit values get altered or changed in a new patch, and you can't simply "rewind" the game by reversing the instructions. The way they're doing it here (from what I understand of what they're saying) is that the replays are self contained, not just a series of instructions but containing all the information on things like unit stats, game state over the course of the game etc. Which allows you to do things like skipping to specific game states and entering into them.

What's funny is when this heads off into discussion of "creating an alternate timeline" once you decide to go in and change events, forking the game (separate savegame presumably if you save it then).

There's also been some talk of a kind of "mod store" or something, though they haven't really elucidated on the details (information will be forthcoming within the coming weeks).

Regarding metal planets:
    Q: Can the Metal Planets be rejuvinated and turned into giant space stations able to destroy whole planets?

A: That's kind of the idea.

At the same time I'm not sure I see how that can work, since they still aren't sure they're going to allow planets to be moved out of orbit (which I imagine would be necessary if you wanted to use a planet to attack another planet. Unless presumably they're in the same solar system, depending on what they're thinking here)

There will be in-game text chat as standard, but no specifically built in voice-coms (explained in the QA as to why, but general gist is that those that want it have probably got access to plenty of other voice-coms suites, and in-game voice coms with strangers is usually just an avenue for grief). Personally I don't agree with the reason not to include it (yes people will be jerks, but that doesn't mean you should limit access), but I'm not too concerned. I can take it or leave it since as they say, there's a dozen other options available for me.

Oh, and for extra reassurance, no "levelling up and unlocking things", that isn't part of the gameplay model, this isn't F2P, and it's not CoD.

The stated plan at the moment is for alpha code to be in the hands of players THIS MONTH (for those that opted for the Alpha package during the kickstarter). Man, it's hard to believe it's already been 8 months. They haven't fully confirmed whether you'll be able to stream / cast footage from the Alpha, although Mavor's leaning towards "yes" at the moment. Expect actual dates "soon" (which means, don't expect actual dates).

Oh, and no I don't know what the deal with the muppet is.

subedii on
  • Options
    DrovekDrovek Registered User regular
    subedii wrote: »
    - Replays should be independent of game patch status. So no more losing awesome replays because the game's been updated.
    - The ability to fast forward and rewind to any point in a replay.
    - Oh, and the ability to do this DURING a match. Literally you can rewind and look at previous events whilst you're still in that game.
    - Allow you to select a unit corpse and have a window pop-up and show you its last seconds of life, so you can see what happened to it.
    - Multiple people watching the same replay.
    - The ability to jump into a replay at any point and take over control of a side (again, this should be for all the people watching the replay).

That is just so awesome.

I really, really love that this game is being done. :D

steam_sig.png( < . . .
  • Options
    SkabSkab Registered User regular
    Oh man, I just noticed that the cursor in that video is totally the TA cursor. That makes me happy for some reason.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    I've never been a massive fan of the TA/SC style RTS game, but all these replay features sound sexy as hell.

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Time for the fortnightly update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCRA1ae5WWQ

As always all footage and all stated plans is preliminary and subject to change etc.

Basic plan for release is as follows:

Alpha: Starts in June, goes through July and August.

Beta: Runs from September through November.

Official Release: December

Regarding the Alpha, this is going to be coming through Steam's Early Access program, so presumably aside from pre-ordering on the main Planetary Annihilation site, you should in theory be able to pre-order off of Steam as well. E-mails will be going out later with Steam access keys if you're in the Alpha / Beta, once those phases start.

Also, I feel it's important to note here: Alpha means that the game is still in production and feature incomplete. If you're in it, bear in mind the game WILL be buggy and probably crashy and they will be basically updating and adding features all the time over the course of the alpha. Expect zero balance as well. Whatever feedback you give here should be oriented towards bugs that crop up and opportunities for features which may be helpful to implement (like if you believe a small interface tweak would help the player out a lot).

Beta means that the game is technically "feature complete" for its core features, at which point it's mainly bug fixing and balancing.

Talking points:

- Minor talk on how things are going to work when you're going with generated maps (basically you choose your spawn locations)

- Modding: Basically there's a real core focus on making the game as moddable as possible. Aside from the modding tools, the plan is that players should be able to set up custom servers for modded games. If you attempt to join one without the appropriate mods, the game will inform you and allow you to download them.

- Talk on balancing aircraft: The reason this comes up is because it's been a significant point of discussion in the forums. It's always been difficult to balance air power in these games because of the way they work, it can be very easy to make aircraft overpowered or underpowered, and in previous games the situation was only exacerbated as the map sizes increased (allowing aerial attacks far earlier than any ground force could reach you, and in general allowing much better harassing power on spread out maps). Main conceptual idea at the moment is that aircraft will have a "payload" which they deploy, and then regenerate over time from your energy reserves, thus effectively giving them a cooldown on attacks once the initial attack wave has gone through. To be honest this sounds a lot better than SupCom's attempt with "fuel" making aircraft slower.

Other miscellaneous bits and pieces regarding things like the commander "egg" (basically how you deploy to the map, and something you can build to move to other planets), mini maps, and daylight (which looks cool when they show off how the planetary rotation causes the lighting to change).

Hard to believe that in a couple more weeks (assuming everything goes according to plan) we may be hitting Alpha, and then a few months later it'll be basically complete but for balancing and patching.

subedii on
  • Options
    Man, release in December? That's really soon.

• Options
    edited May 2013
    No kidding. Although to be honest, I'm kind of surprised with the progress they've already shown to date.

That said, they still need to get the core game up and running. Which means full air, sea and land, AND satellite/space stuff. And all the planet types. And then the galactic conquest mode as well (assuming that was something slated for when the game launches, I can't remember now). And I've seen a lot of games that were much further along than this take more than half a year to get to release.

I'm not going to be terribly surprised if they miss December. Or at least, I hope they don't intend to hold themselves to that deadline against all odds, but I suspect they won't.

subedii on
  • Options
    Steam Early Access page:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/233250/

From the page, looks like Alpha launches on the 7th of June.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    No kidding. Although to be honest, I'm kind of surprised with the progress they've already shown to date.

That said, they still need to get the core game up and running. Which means full air, sea and land, AND satellite/space stuff. And all the planet types. And then the galactic conquest mode as well (assuming that was something slated for when the game launches, I can't remember now). And I've seen a lot of games that were much further along than this take more than half a year to get to release.

I'm not going to be terribly surprised if they miss December. Or at least, I hope they don't intend to hold themselves to that deadline against all odds, but I suspect they won't.

Don't forget balancing all those units, that's got to take up a pretty decent chunk of time (or so I would think).

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    DockenDocken Registered User regular
    Well they are only shooting for one complete army so balance is going to a lot easier than normal...

• Options
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that. That would make it easier

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Alpha keys have started going out to the highest paying kickstarters. The rest should be going out tomorrow if you're in the Alpha.

A livestream or two has already cropped up on twitch.tv.

One thing I've noticed already during a feed is that alongside the standard Free For All (one army per team) and Team modes, there is what appears to be a "Team Armies" option. What that means is: Two people taking simultaneous control of one army.

If that is an actual feature (and I'm understanding it right), then that's pretty awesome, it's something I've been thinking should be added to RTS's since I started playing them: The ability for two people to take control of an army so that one can handle the Macro and the other the Micro. And communication between the two would be essential.

That may sound odd to a lot of you, and I know, some of this is stuff better handled by a single person in some ways, but it's something I really love the sound of. In a game that can span multiple planets, having one guy handle the bases and economy, whilst the other takes care of combat, could be a pretty sweet experience.

EDIT: Naturally, everything is placeholder at the moment, from graphics to icons to sound, and I'm pretty sure the music as well (doesn't really sound like it was recorded from an orchestra, maybe that's just me). This is something you want to be in on purely if you want to give feedback and help the game develop, so if you're tempted to spring for it purely to play it now, just be aware of that. If you're not fussed about giving feedback, I'd suggest the beta or full release candidate.

subedii on
  • Options
    MegaMekMegaMek Girls like girls. Registered User regular
    How do you know if you'll get access to the beta? Was that a particular funding tier? I don't even remember what I chipped in :\

Is time a gift or punishment?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    MegaMek wrote: »
    How do you know if you'll get access to the beta? Was that a particular funding tier? I don't even remember what I chipped in :\

Yeah different funding tiers got (or can get, it's still on pre-order) access to Alpha / Beta. I believe it was $15 / $20 for the game, $40 for additional stuff + Beta Access, and IIRC $90 for a whole load of stuff plub Alpha access.

IIRC you can check your funding tier by heading to the store and logging in with your Uber account. I can't remember whether it automatically links your purchase to your login via the e-mail you supply, or whether there's some other key you should have received that will allow you to do so. It's been a while. Either way, the Uber Store is where you want to head, just use the option on the right to login and manage your current purchase.

https://store.uberent.com/Store/PreOrder?titleId=4

EDIT: Oh, and there's a livestream going right now if you want:

Can't tell too much since the graphics are largely basic geometry at the moment, but you can see the basic concepts in play, and things like the Live-game rewind (Crono Cam).

subedii on
  • Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    The two players per one army was a hallmark from the halcyon days of total annihilation. Both players were still they're own entity (both started with a commander) but in the alliance/diplomacy menu there was an option to irrevocably join both forces and you could command each others units.

my old friend and I did so in a 2 vs 8 match in high school in the computer lab. In one or two hour blocks, we played. 1st week we eliminated four players,

2nd week was a hard meat grinder and defense building/siege affair, but we managed to husband a few units from each batch of skirmishers to build THE ARMY along with a captured CORE construction drone to build our own korgoths to breach the artillery network (coupled each 'goth with a radar jammer to move as close.as possible before the fight).

Third week was an absolute shit storm of mechs, machines, air power, and siege weaponry attacking on 4 or 5 sides to cover the 26 'goths we built to break a 4person maginot line.

nobody wanted to play against us after that fight... We were forever separated to opposite teams

NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Huh, I don't remember that option. I remember that you could transfer (I think?) units between sides, but I didn't know you could command the army together.

TA is, as it was, ridiculously ahead of its time in some ways.

EDIT: And that game sounds awesome.

subedii on
  • Options
    Age of Kings also let multiple people control 1 army. The slang for it was "coop" when I played.

• Options
    Alpha keys have started going out to the highest paying kickstarters. The rest should be going out tomorrow if you're in the Alpha.

A livestream or two has already cropped up on twitch.tv.

One thing I've noticed already during a feed is that alongside the standard Free For All (one army per team) and Team modes, there is what appears to be a "Team Armies" option. What that means is: Two people taking simultaneous control of one army.

If that is an actual feature (and I'm understanding it right), then that's pretty awesome, it's something I've been thinking should be added to RTS's since I started playing them: The ability for two people to take control of an army so that one can handle the Macro and the other the Micro. And communication between the two would be essential.

That may sound odd to a lot of you, and I know, some of this is stuff better handled by a single person in some ways, but it's something I really love the sound of. In a game that can span multiple planets, having one guy handle the bases and economy, whilst the other takes care of combat, could be a pretty sweet experience.

EDIT: Naturally, everything is placeholder at the moment, from graphics to icons to sound, and I'm pretty sure the music as well (doesn't really sound like it was recorded from an orchestra, maybe that's just me). This is something you want to be in on purely if you want to give feedback and help the game develop, so if you're tempted to spring for it purely to play it now, just be aware of that. If you're not fussed about giving feedback, I'd suggest the beta or full release candidate.

Age of Empires 1 did this, and I'm pretty sure 2 does it as well

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    There were times in that game that were pretty hairy. You have to remember that every thing costed energy to do. There were times they almost broke through, only to have their armies stutter due to no energy stockpiles... Even with fusion plants churning along. I made it a point in my spoiler raids to target stockpile buildings because late in the war, you needed to worry about consistent energy flow more than, just build another reactor. Thank god.the map we played wasn't a metal world... That helped us too, because every deposit denied was 2 to 16 metal not in their coffers.

we wanted desperately to mine the battlefield for scrap, but decide against it so that the rubble would lead to channel lines for killboxes. That started helping us after 3or4 hours of war

you know what? I don't care if the disks are at home. I'm buying TA from a digital site tonight and loading it up.

NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    OK, I get it, other games did it in the past. :)

@NotoriusBen: Instead of TA, you might want to hold yourself over with SupCom, since Forged Alliance Forever came out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg_z-pIcUJo

• Options
    edited June 2013
    UPDATE: Alpha access delayed for Steam Early Access purchasers, until June 13th:
    As is clear from the buzz around twitter, reddit, our forums, and elsewhere, people already know the alpha is starting to get out to people. We started sending out the first batch of keys on Wednesday morning in Seattle, and we have sent out a total of 1600 keys. We will be sending out another batch tonight hopefully, and if all goes well, the final keys should hit mailboxes tomorrow!

With that in mind, we have decided to delay our official Steam launch til June 13th! This gives the early backers and pre-orders a little more time to get to know the current state of the game, allow us more time to iterate on the build, and just overall get this awesome experiment called Planetary Annihilation really moving! Even if you want to play on Steam and are part of the alpha, you can hop in as soon as you get your key, and once we have the Steam key exchange ready, you can convert your key then! If you’re eager to get in the alpha but backed at a lower level than $90, you can go to http://store.uberent.com and upgrade your pledge. If you pledged at $50, $40, $20 or $15 and don't see an upgrade option, please go to the FAQ at http://www.uberent.com/pa/faq for details on how to finalize your pledge. If you bought extra keys, we will have a way to update those very soon!

We appreciate your patience and your understanding as we’ve been rolling this Alpha out. From all of us here at Uber Entertainment, thanks for your support so far, and we'll see you in game!

This is probably because at a glance they're already getting a tonne of stuff to work through just from this limited Alpha. Opening up now would probably be more about stress testing.

subedii on
  • Options
    MegaMekMegaMek Girls like girls. Registered User regular
    The alpha is silly, but I'm having a blast with it. Feels like old TA with some modern conveniences.

Is time a gift or punishment?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Yep, Alpha is live for everyone on the Alpha tier of the Kickstarter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-VIq_3N3SU

With regards to that, there's usually at least one or two live feeds going on at the moment:

http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Planetary Annihilation

Not much to see, but it's there if you want it.

And a general PSA for those in the Alpha: For bug reporting, do NOT use the official forums if you can avoid it. They're getting spammed hard. They didn't do a good job of advertising it at first, but there's a dedicated bug tracker that they're making use of, which can be found here:

http://pa.lennardf1989.com/Tracker/

Use your Uber account to log in, and do a search to make sure you're not reporting a duplicate bug. Also, be sure to check patch notes regularly since they're updating basically every day.

subedii on
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    So Alpha Access just hit Steam and the Steam forums are going abso-freaking-lutely BALLISTIC at the $90 price tag for access.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/233250

So this is just a friendly PSA to anyone who's seeing this for the first time:

The $90 price tier was the price on the original Kickstarter for Alpha access. Pragmatically speaking, the price is pretty much there to LIMIT access to the Alpha. If you want to get into the Alpha and in general support the game to a hefty degree not expected of most people, then by all means, sign up. This is basically for truly hardcore fans only. As it currently stands, the Alpha forums and bug tracker are already completely swamped purely from reports and feedback from the Alpha Tiers of the the Kickstarter.

If you want to pay a normal price, then you can, right now, or later. Just do so by visiting the main Planetary Annihilation page and visiting the store, you can pre-order for $40. Just understand, that this will be for the fully completed game when released, not for Alpha access.

subedii on
  • Options
    LanrutconLanrutcon The LabyrinthRegistered User regular
    Someone throw some impressions out. I loves me some Supreme Commander, for what it's worth.

Capture.jpg~original
    Currently playing: GW2 and TSW
  • Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    IMO, it never should have been put on Steam at that price. It can only hurt them.
    If they already have enough testers, they should have stuck with those.

• Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    Oh Steam Forums. This time, you might be going too far in your utter silliness.

Even in the rare case someone actually acknowledges the arguments and why the price is so high at the moment they still just brush it away with a casual f word.

Admitedly Uber could definitely have handled this better by sticking the $40 dollar option on the page and mention it doesn't have early access (just like Payday 2).

• Options
    edited June 2013
    I agree, I think they could have handled this better. To be honest, I don't think they actually expected the sheer volume of feedback that they're already getting from the Alpha as it is. I suspect if they did, they never would have put up the Alpha on Steam Early Access to begin with.

General impressions from the Alpha so far.

- Playing on a sphere as opposed to a flat map really changes how you expect to play, and makes your selection of drop zone important. The way things currently work, you do not know where your opponent is going to be before you scout them, and even then, you could be attacked from any angle given enough time. Setting up your base near impassable ravines or mountains may actually be to your advantage since they create natural barriers to land armies. Depending on how they're implemented, I could also see base walls becoming a LOT more important than they were in previous games.

- Other than that, the core mechanics are very similar to Total Annihilation. Two tech levels, vehicle / bot / sea / air factories. The planned intent is to make the two tech levels distinctive in terms of units, and not just "bigger and more expensive". Being an Alpha, assuming that's the plan, there's nothing really to report on that front just yet. They also only have the basic conventional units for the time being, none of the more exotic stuff like radar jammers and gunships.

- The Chrono-cam works pretty much as described so far. No saved games just yet, but you can pause and rewind as you're playing if you want. You can also free-look the camera to get a more close up view of the battlefield and see the horizon.

- You know what's cool? Having your artillery cannon shell the enemy commander. Bringing the camera in close, watching as the shot disappears over the curve of the world, and then a second later a bright FLASH and mushroom cloud appears from over the horizon. And then you press rewind, watch the shell arc backwards into its cannon, and press play again and...

EDIT: Oh good grief, they're already review-bombing metacritic. Over the optional pricing. To access the Alpha. Of a game that is not out for another 6 months. And can still be pre-ordered for cheaper than release day pricing, right now.

As communities go, Steam forums rates somewhere around the level of Youtube.

subedii on
  • Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    Sounds neat. I look forwards to playing/watching it as it develops.

Also yeah, the Steam Forums are hives of bad opinions in pretty much every situation possible. I think the only time I've actually had some good fun in one was the Archeblade one and even then they're mostly elitist ass holes.

• Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    EDIT: Oh good grief, they're already review-bombing metacritic. Over the optional pricing. To access the Alpha. Of a game that is not out for another 6 months. And can still be pre-ordered for cheaper than release day pricing, right now.

Another pertinent question is why the fuck would Metacritic allow user reviews for a game that's not even out yet.

• Options
    Zxerol wrote: »

Another pertinent question is why the fuck would Metacritic allow user reviews for a game that's not even out yet.

At a guess: "Page hits are page hits".

• Options
    OpposingFarceOpposingFarce Registered User regular
    Haha I'm not upset at the price at all but I totally wasn't expecting that. It's kind of funny. People seem mad butt hurt though. Quit gettin mad at video games.

And yes steam forums are awful. Don't go to the xenonauts one. Something about Early Access brings out the worst in people. Rarely do I find such a thick collection of bad opinions.

I'm really excited though. I loveeeee SupCom. I just recently figured our my disc version of FA can activate on steam. Made my day.

I hope people pay the 90 dollar price because I'm not but I want this game to grow.

• Options
    EnigEnig a.k.a. Ansatz Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Ugh, the stupid in the Steam forums hurts my brain. Why did I go there... Just entitled children who want early access for free talking bullshit.

I can see why people would think $90 is too much.. It is too much for me in fact, despite my love of TA and its spiritual successors (by far my preference ahead of small scale stuff like SC2). But I can certainly see why they would price it there. I guess that just means I'm not a moron, whew.

I assume the price will drop to $60 in September when the beta starts. Will probably go for that.

Enig on
    ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
    Steam (Ansatz) || GW2 officer (Ansatz.6498)
  • Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Probably $40, since beta access was the reward for that tier in the Kickstarter. Basically doing what Introversion is doing: amped up prices for prerelease access to help ensure only people who are really interested come in, and who really are interested in actually testing the thing instead of the whole "beta but really a just a hyped up demo" shit lots of publishers are keen on doing, while the actual release game would of course be much cheaper.

Zxerol on
  • Options
    BastableBastable Registered User regular
    Have to stop my self being a raging cock and impulse paying for alpha access on steam when I already have kicked in $40 into the kickstarter.

Philippe about the tactical deployment of german Kradschützen during the battle of Kursk:
    "I think I can comment on this because I used to live above the Baby Doll Lounge, a topless bar that was once frequented by bikers in lower Manhattan."

• Options
    KashaarKashaar Low OrbitRegistered User regular
    The reason early access is so expensive is that if it wasn't, alpha backers would feel kinda cheated. Rightfully so.

Indie Dev Blog | Twitter | Steam
    Unreal Engine 4 Developers Community.

I'm working on a cute little video game! Here's a link for you.