As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Welcome to the Boardwalk Empire

2»

• ArangArang HUEY LEWISRegistered User regular
    what I'm really excited to see after this last episode
    is harrow using all those guns

the finale could probably be him killing every single other character and I'd be at least moderately satisfied

thenews.jpg
  • PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    Arang wrote: »

the finale could probably be him killing every single other character and I'd be at least moderately satisfied
    Gillian needs to die.

jkZziGc.png
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular

I have a feeling
    him and gillian are going to die.

There were some interesting shots in the show though.

The external highup shot outside Chalky's for one.

• PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    ‎"That guy with the mask, what the fuck was that?"

jkZziGc.png
  • SwissLionSwissLion We are beside ourselves! Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    "That" was the most simultaneously exhilarating and terrifying few minutes of television I may have watched this year.

But then...
    :' (

SwissLion on
    ImWcN1I.png?3
    edited December 2012
    SwissLion wrote: »
    "That" was the most simultaneously exhilarating and terrifying few minutes of television I may have watched this year.

But then...
    :' (

He's all that matters.
    I really liked Arnold and Masseria gettin' a finger stuck in their eye. Will be interesting to see the fallout in Season 4.

I love Gaston Means.

Pharezon on
    jkZziGc.png
    Hell yes. Means is great.
    But if Richard doesn't return in some form I just don't know.

That whole scene of him stalking through the house, while fucking awesome, was also terrifying.

If they'd killed him then I don't know if I'd have been able to keep watching next season.

ImWcN1I.png?3

That whole scene of him stalking through the house, while fucking awesome, was also terrifying.

If they'd killed him then I don't know if I'd have been able to keep watching next season.
    Maybe he'll come work for Nucky? It was heartbreaking to watch him leave Julia and Tommy. Just, damn it Harrow. DAMN IT.

jkZziGc.png
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Wait some one just spoil me on the state of Richard

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Pharezon wrote: »

Maybe he'll come work for Nucky? It was heartbreaking to watch him leave Julia and Tommy. Just, damn it Harrow. DAMN IT.

He kinda has too, he's too seperate to the main story at the moment.

Langly wrote: »
    Wait some one just spoil me on the state of Richard

He is still the best character

Holy shit I keep thinking about that scene and getting shivers.

ImWcN1I.png?3
    @Langly I guess.

ImWcN1I.png?3
    Richard just acted like a boss

• ArangArang HUEY LEWISRegistered User regular
    I'd like to point out
    that harrow's plans were laid well before masseria's men left, so he was expecting to go up against forty-some instead of less than ten

unless his plan was to wait in the bushes for an indeterminate amount of time until thirty guys left for no predictable reason

thenews.jpg