As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Colonoscopy: It’s Not that [Chat]

ElkiElki get busyModerator, ClubPA mod
edited September 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Ugh can't sleep. Nauseated. Hope I'm not pregnant.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I actually have one in 3 weeks. Thanks for reminding me dick.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I do not even want to think how much money I have wasted on getting this suit dry cleaned.

How a country that is this humid settled on suits is beyond me.

Of course they also love rice and soup and settled on eating with two sticks.

• Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    Perhaps not, but isn't nearly as not bad as some good ass chicken and a foot massage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPkMUU9tUqk

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I got the worst kind of inappropriate boner today.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    kfN3g.jpg

this thing looks amazing and it died ignominiously at the last guy

FTL is an unfair fucking game

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Sup folks

• Options
    Elki wrote: »

Kneeling by the casket at your grandmother's funeral?

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited September 2012

Was it because of the OP you made?

Cinders on
  • Options
    @Inquisitor
    SEGA's Border Break comes to iOS

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Ugh can't sleep. Nauseated. Hope I'm not pregnant.

It's boneitis.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Lola is a good film for German students.

Everyone keeps repeating things!

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »

I'm sure ass doctor's get plenty of accidental boners to the point where they don't even notice it anymore.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Wow, so uh, watched the first episode of season one of Game of Thrones and.

Yeah that's a thing.

A rapey, incesty, child-murderey thing.

I don't care how many emmys it's won, if it doesn't start getting less intentionally, beat-you-over-the-head vile, I will probably not subject myself to any more of it.

• Options
    moniker wrote: »

Waiting to go up before a judge (traffic citation). He walks in, I'm close to being called up (wearing very light and boner non-friendly slacks), and I just get one of those random erections. I did all I could to kill it without moving around too much.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Sup folks

Not much, figuring out how to pass the b2 to b1 test in border break.

Looks like I have 20 minutes to get 10 medals.

For every 3 enemies I kill I get 2 medals, I get one 1 medal if I do enough damage to the enemy core, and I get 2 medals if I destroy enough enemy base assets.

Sounds a little rough because it is dependent on doing stuff in the enemy base, which means my team needs to be winning or at least on the offensive.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    The only fair part of FTL is the tutorial.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Inquisitor

Oh my. I have an iPhone so this is good news. I wonder if it interfaces with the arcade game in anyway though? Like... can one affect the other?

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @Elendil @Nerdgasmic @Thomamelas @Thanatos

so I guess what happened is that I pre-ordered BL2 last week, forgetting that I had preordered it months ago, and I went to cancel one and I apparently cancelled the earlier one

so for some dumbass reason my copy is not due in until Friday, even though I put in the preorder last week.

this is kind of annoying and I think it happened in 2010 with the first game as well. haaaargh.

anyway, I will have it and be raring to go by this weekend. I hope you all aren't burned out on it yet.

• Options

Yeah that's a thing.

I don't care how many emmys it's won, if it doesn't start getting less intentionally, beat-you-over-the-head vile, I will probably not subject myself to any more of it.

I can just tell you now that you should stop watching the show right now then.

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    So there's this infamous report that used to have to be done by our department. It doesn't benefit our department in anyway, it's not fixing orders that are broken, and it's a job that could be done by a script. We call it the Stupid Report. A couple of years back, the guy running it got to stop running it on a account of it being stupid.

Last week I was asked to start running the Stupid Report again. Sigh.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Inquisitor

Oh my. I have an iPhone so this is good news. I wonder if it interfaces with the arcade game in anyway though? Like... can one affect the other?

Thats all GAF gave me sorry bro.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    [mg]http://i.imgur.com/kfN3g.jpg[/img]

this thing looks amazing and it died ignominiously at the last guy

FTL is an unfair fucking game

half crewed, no cloak, teleporter, or drones

Cloaking devices are worth every penny, especially at the end boss

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Cinders wrote: »

I know a coworker who got one and eventually ejaculated (a tiny bit) during a colonoscopy.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

Waiting to go up before a judge (traffic citation). He walks in, I'm close to being called up (wearing very light and boner non-friendly slacks), and I just get one of those random erections. I did all I could to kill it without moving around too much.

yeah, there's no point in giving the court more hard evidence

• Options

Well, it's not your fault the bailiff said 'all rise' is it?

• Options
    Inquisitor

Thats all GAF gave me sorry bro.

It is all good, I think the 23rd is the big day for border break related news so, I shall just have to be a patient boy.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Yeah that's a thing.

It's really pretty true to the books, except less vile (a lot of people are older in the show). It's also totally amazing. No the wire or breaking bad, but damn fine television.

• Options

Yeah that's a thing.

Thanks. I had heard complaints that Martin used rape as a plot device overmuch, but heard nothing but praise for the show. It's beyond dark and there was really nothing in the episode that was compelling, other than I guess as horror.

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    edited September 2012

Yeah that's a thing.

it is not a show that will leave you feeling good about humanity

ive only watched the first few episodes but ive read the books and its quite good but definitely very heavy

very very mild spoiler
    knowing you the second episode will be even harder to stomach, but it gets better after that

Sir Landshark on
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options

Yeah that's a thing.

Thanks. I had heard complaints that Martin used rape as a plot device overmuch, but heard nothing but praise for the show. It's beyond dark and there was really nothing in the episode that was compelling, other than I guess as horror.

I personally love the TV show, but yeah, if the stuff you are seeing now is bugging you that much it just definitely is not the show for you. Rape, incest, and despicable human beings abound.

• Options

Yeah that's a thing.

You should probably stop watching it, then. Though it does manage to get more drunken rapey/incesty/child-murderey if that helps at all.

• Options

Yeah that's a thing.

I personally love the TV show, but yeah, if the stuff you are seeing now is bugging you that much it just definitely is not the show for you. Rape, incest, and despicable human beings abound.

Maybe I'll give it another shot later. But much later. I don't see any reason to watch it instead of Justified or Castle, which are the other shows we have piled up.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    And I don't care about the driver wearing a uniform because of the uniform. I like it when they are professional and take pride in what they do. A nice guy who knows the route, shows up on time, and is out of uniform is way better than a stiff in a suit, but on the whole, I prefer it when they exhibit professionalism by wearing the full outfit.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    The only fair part of FTL is the tutorial.

How is it not fair? Everyone dies alone in the void.

• Options
    Wearing a uniform for work is generally a rather humiliating thing.

• Options
    On a side note I am bummed out

I have to wait until march for Monster Hunter Tri G and Tri G HD oh whats that? Japan gets Monster Hunter 4 in March. Well fuck me now I'm all unhyped about the ones were getting.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012

Yeah that's a thing.

Maybe I'm just drawing a complete blank but I can only remember one instance of rape/the possibility of rape occurring so far in two seasons, so don't get put off it just by that. I think it gets better, as it uses the childmurdery bit to set off all the throne-pursuing intrigue

I wouldn't stop after just the first episode, but if you found literally nothing about the story compelling it might not be a good fit for you

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    And I don't care about the driver wearing a uniform because of the uniform. I like it when they are professional and take pride in what they do. A nice guy who knows the route, shows up on time, and is out of uniform is way better than a stiff in a suit, but on the whole, I prefer it when they exhibit professionalism by wearing the full outfit.

I don't care what they're wearing. I just hate it when they repeatedly ask which route I prefer.

Dude... I don't care. I literally have no opinion. Please leave me be.

• Options
    I liked the cute dogs.

But like, there are puppy videos on youtube
    that don't end with someone throwing a child out of a tower to land on them.

This discussion has been closed.