As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[GW2]New thread is go. We are still doing pretty great at WvW.

1909192939496»

• Options
    skippymchaggisskippymchaggis Registered User regular
    REG Rysk wrote: »
    This conversation reminds me of a board game I played where weapon cards could be combined for effect.

So like, a chainsaw that had mean cleavers for teeth. Or like, a Tommy Gun that shoots spears. Best weapon in that game? A revolver that fired Tommy Guns, that then shoot chainsaws teethed with katanas and cleavers. But the revolver is still normal sized of course; it would be silly otherwise.

The Punisher had something like that for a while, didn't he? When he had that magic coat or something?

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    DaemonSadi wrote: »
    For those who played GW1, how do you think these halloween events will go down? Will they be like DE style things? Or would they be like story event quests?

4 events leads me to believe we will see some dungeonage from this update. 1 Story path and 3 explorable?

• Options
    mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    We may have some pubbie stragglers tonight that we may toss in any extra party slots / make sure to squad them up.

Things were going well today (they were outmanned but still.)

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    KupiKupi Registered User regular
    "Fish employed as a projectile weapon" is absolutely incapable of being threatening, even when the launcher is an undead battleship and the fish is ten feet long.

My favorite musical instrument is the air-raid siren.
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Kupi wrote: »
    "Fish employed as a projectile weapon" is absolutely incapable of being threatening, even when the launcher is an undead battleship and the fish is ten feet long.

Sword (fish).

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    Kupi wrote: »

Well, the smell would be rather horrific I imagine.

But yeah, at Fort Trinity that was my initial reaction to the Orrian bombardment. :p

• Options
    WolveSightWolveSight Registered User regular
    great wuvwuving tonight all. :)

253J736.png
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    WolveSight wrote: »
    great wuvwuving tonight all. :)

Indeed. Let's celebrate with a new thread all ready for Halloween! http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/168638/gw2seek-ye-the-mad-king-this-hallows-eve-gw2s-first-update-starting-oct-22nd

488W936.png
  • Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    Of course, when the salvage kit chance to not recover the rune hits, it hits for the 74s Superior Sigil of Air, not the barely-worth-it 4s of Water.

This discussion has been closed.