As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Starcraft 2] East coast: Heart of the storm

• narwhalnarwhal monodon monoceros Registered User regular
    He's the only one who speaks English well for sure :P

Narwhal#1834
    awwww yeah playing Moby <3

Narwhal#1834
    Variable
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Hmm I have not been impressed with the interviewer. She never bothered me before, but now it just seems lacking a bit. Ah well

Is it TheSTC vs ForGG first?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    MMMig
    kime wrote: »
    Hmm I have not been impressed with the interviewer. She never bothered me before, but now it just seems lacking a bit. Ah well

I have never liked her. Her legs are distracting. Like, you have these nerds in their sweatpants and tee shirts up on the main stage next to her. Where do you think the audience is looking? I feel like it's a huge disservice to the players.
    I'm not saying guys are incapable of staring at her, but damn, I even stare at nice lady legs cuz they're just pretty. So generally I wish they'd put some damn pants on her.

Narwhal#1834
  • JibbaJibba Registered User regular
    I uh... legs.

• SeguerSeguer of the Void Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    narwhal wrote: »

LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS

Hahahahaha that was completely not the direction my complaint was in, but all right, I can see that :P

Steam profile
  • InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    I was making myself a sandwich; how did Targa burn InControl?

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • mEEksamEEksa Registered User regular
    She's just not good at interviewing. Never has been. She asks awful questions and most of her interviews end up getting pretty awkward.

• GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    Invictus wrote: »

Rachel said that people were calling Targa the European inControl, and she asked how that made him feel, and he said not very good, because inControl isn't very good at StarCraft.

Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
    Invictus wrote: »

The interviewer said, "So have you heard of inControl? Some people are calling you the European inControl, how does that make you feel?"

And he replied with, "Not good, actually, I don't like it since inControl is not a good SC2 player"
    mEEksa wrote: »
    She's just not good at interviewing. Never has been. She asks awful questions and most of her interviews end up getting pretty awkward.

Yeah, it's seemed especially noticeable today for some reason haha

Steam profile
    edited September 2012
    Spanish boasting from Koreans! Awesome :P

I definitely did a double take haha

Edit: are battle.net passwords not case sensitive...? Surely that can't be true...

kime on
    Steam profile
  • LilnoobsLilnoobs Alpha Queue Registered User regular

I have never liked her. Her legs are distracting. Like, you have these nerds in their sweatpants and tee shirts up on the main stage next to her. Where do you think the audience is looking? I feel like it's a huge disservice to the players.
    I'm not saying guys are incapable of staring at her, but damn, I even stare at nice lady legs cuz they're just pretty. So generally I wish they'd put some damn pants on her.

This is weird.

How about some nice clothes for the players instead? Like, raise the bar up to her level, not lower it down to hoodies and ninja masks.

Variable
    They are not

edited September 2012

Edit: are battle.net passwords not case sensitive...? Surely that can't be true...

They're not. The reasoning is that most passwords aren't brute forced anymore, they're usually gotten through backdoors from sites like MMOChampion and wikias.

Still, I'm not sure what benefit they gain by not having it.

Jibba on
    Beatchya this time, Jibs

Points for the explanation!! No?

:(

Doesn't count if you edit it in afterwards! :P

• BiosysBiosys Registered User regular
    are people talkin shit on ninja masks up in here

that just won't do

also that targa comment is great

• LilnoobsLilnoobs Alpha Queue Registered User regular
    huh, forgg is pronounced "4 g g". I always pronounced it "forgg", like frog but with a misplaced "r."

Well, now i know.

• GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    Lilnoobs wrote: »

This is weird.

How about some nice clothes for the players instead? Like, raise the bar up to her level, not lower it down to hoodies and ninja masks.

It's also a tiny bit insulting. Not all nerds are sex crazed monsters that just can't help but stare at her legs.

Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    this is a beautiful game from forgg

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    ForGG is playing the way one might have thought an OSL champion would play. I look forward to both of the remaining series.

BRING BACK THE SPACE SUITS

midasftw.jpg

grrr13.jpg

tvt still bestest mirror

dunno if targa has much of a chance against taeja, but thennnnn i wouldn't have said he had much of a hope vs hero either so gogo targa

space suits

so beautiful...

Targa has already beaten ForGG once this tournament; apparently his ZvT is his strongest matchup.

• jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular
    GnomeTank wrote: »

This is weird.

It's also a tiny bit insulting. Not all nerds are sex crazed monsters that just can't help but stare at her legs.

Well she wouldn't be wearing the dress if most of them weren't.

Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream

This is weird.

Well, they gotta be comfortable to play their best!

Narwhal#1834
    edited September 2012
    What is this song and why is Adrian Brody so amazing?

Nm, got it.

Jibba on
  • fatalspoonsfatalspoons Registered User regular
    Jibba wrote: »
    What is this song and why is Adrian Brody so amazing?

Nm, got it.

Can you explain it to the rest of us?

They're not. The reasoning is that most passwords aren't brute forced anymore, they're usually gotten through backdoors from sites like MMOChampion and wikias.

Still, I'm not sure what benefit they gain by not having it.

That seems like a very strange decision, but ok....

Steam profile
  • MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    Hey guys, what are some of the most epic games of this DH so far?
    Looking for vods.

I have Stephano vs Taeja day 2.

Any others?

l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
    I fully expect a whole lot more TERRAN OP than I've heard in this thread tonight. Come on guys, step it up.

Narwhal#1834
    Korean OP

MMMig wrote: »
    Hey guys, what are some of the most epic games of this DH so far?
    Looking for vods.

I have Stephano vs Taeja day 2.

Any others?

It's been a really odd tourney in that it's been a lot of rock paper scissors. The brackets somehow arrange people to go up against people they just get stomped by.
    The Targa Hero games might be interesting to check out? But nothing else really stands out.

Narwhal#1834
  • fatalspoonsfatalspoons Registered User regular
    Korean Terran OP

adebissi so cute! I like his hair

Narwhal#1834
  • hlprmnkyhlprmnky Registered User regular
    I was really hoping to watch the Valencia finals from here, but that would sadly require the Twitch.tv app to function at *all*, which is apparently a bit above its pay grade. :/

_
    Your Ad Here! Reasonable Rates!
This discussion has been closed.