Options

Old STEAM Thread

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    I like how "nobody", "gives" and "shit" are all capitalized in the thread title.

It makes me think there's some guy named Nobody Gives, and that he belongs to an organization of people known collectively as "Shit."

In other news, every 5 seconds I get a popup saying that someone on here who is also my Steam friend is playing Borderlands 2 or FTL.

I'm glad to be a part of something bigger than myself.

• Options
    slappybagslappybag Local Badass Minnesota, USARegistered User regular
    that orcs and human game looks sweet

wishlisted

• Options
    Al BaronAl Baron Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    By the way, Half-Minute Hero's store page is up and is coming out on the 27th. You guys should look into that. It basically distills the JRPG experience down to its essences.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT8RpJCtlgg

There's also a sequel out that might be coming over here if this does well.

Al Baron on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Did I play a demo of that on psp? It looks familiar.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    Al BaronAl Baron Registered User regular
    anoffday wrote: »
    Did I play a demo of that on psp? It looks familiar.
    Yeah, it originally came out for the PSP.

This version is based off the XBLA one, but with all the content from the PSP version restored.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    For some reason I assumed that Xseed was bringing it to the PC since they localized it for the US on PSP.

• Options
    BrocksMulletBrocksMullet Into the sunrise, on a jet-ski. Natch.Registered User regular
    Does anyone know how to change screenshot visibility for all your pictures at once? Or is it just picture by picture?

I, for one, enjoyed the Mako.

Steam: BrocksMullet http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972421669/

• Options
    mr_michmr_mich Mmmmagic. MDRegistered User regular
    Seriously how the fuck do I get that Cortex Command game.

• Options
    JediabiwanJediabiwan Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Hey has anyone actually played Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon? The original game looked interesting but was just unbearable to play. If they fixed it up any I might actually give it a shot. Also I gotta say that Half-minute hero game looks awesome. Will definitely look into that when it comes out.

Jediabiwan on
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    vamen wrote: »
    Tef- Thanks again, Mr Marty just gifted me the BL2 copy. Woot!

I'm paaaaages late, but I just wanted to say you're welcome! Hope ya have fun!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    ebotasticebotastic Going Gonzo In People's HeartsRegistered User regular
    Does anyone know how to change screenshot visibility for all your pictures at once? Or is it just picture by picture?
    I assume you're talking about the screenshots on your Steam profile page. There's a "Manage screenshots" button to the top right of the screenshots, click that. Each screenshot will get a little checkbox in the upper lefthand corner of its thumbnail and you'll get four options on what to do with the ones you've checked.

Please, call me ebo.
  • Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    I need that half-minute hero game. I have it on PSP but I will gladly buy it again. So good. Gameboy stage is still best stage.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    mr_mich wrote: »

At the moment just directly from Data Realms, but I'm fairly confident there will be a Steam release with 1.0.

• Options
    emp123emp123 Registered User regular
    Drake wrote: »

At the moment just directly from Data Realms, but I'm fairly confident there will be a Steam release with 1.0.

The video says it'll be on Steam by the end of the month. The game looks good, but I don't know if it looks $20 good.

• Options
    starmanbrandstarmanbrand Registered User regular
    Yaaay Cortex Command is finally coming out. I tried dicking around with the mods (they have a whole bunch, most entertaining looking was a WW2/Mech mod) but I could never get it to work.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Man, I remember downloading a demo or something for cortex command a long time ago, and simply having no idea what was going on.

• Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Just got done with a classy trade with @TNTrooper, a Borderlands 2 key for a trade of Torchlight II. That's basically paying $20 to buy the game off him. Couldn't turn down a deal like that.

Professor Snugglesworth on
  • Options
    CroakerBCCroakerBC TorontoRegistered User regular
    Alright, a day left (and that'll teach me to make giveaways on very little sleep).
    Go, click the link. Invade other countries! Steal their things!

signature.png

"Do you have...a flag?"

• Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Man, I remember downloading a demo or something for cortex command a long time ago, and simply having no idea what was going on.

A long time ago there wasn't much to it beyond a tutorial and a few different modes to check stuff out. Maybe some placeholder incomplete campaign stuff. The release version looks to have a nice campaign mode and set of scenarios to play with that will give focus to the gameplay.

• Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Half Minute Hero was one of the best portable games I've ever played in my life.

There are like five or six versions of this game out now, hopefully one of them finally sells enough so we can get the damn sequel over here.

Dr. Chaos on
    Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    emp123 wrote: »

The video says it'll be on Steam by the end of the month. The game looks good, but I don't know if it looks $20 good.

20 bucks? Glad I'm getting it free. Anyone know how this works? I got it in a humble bundle so will they email me a steam key?

Steam: offday
  • Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    It'll likely be that the Humble Bundle key is updated like when they added Revenge of the Titans and it was just suddenly in your account. Have to wait and see though until the release date.

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    anoffday wrote: »
    emp123 wrote: »

20 bucks? Glad I'm getting it free. Anyone know how this works? I got it in a humble bundle so will they email me a steam key?

If you've already registered the key for that Humble Bundle, I'd guess you'll get it automatically. I think there was some other game that wasn't initially included in the Steam key for a Humble Bundle and that got added automatically for everyone.

• Options
    HuntingNoobHuntingNoob Registered User regular
    slappybag wrote: »
    that orcs and human game looks sweet

wishlisted

Same, the music sounds good too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDEwYT4xbvc

• Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Corpekata wrote: »
    It'll likely be that the Humble Bundle key is updated like when they added Revenge of the Titans and it was just suddenly in your account. Have to wait and see though until the release date.

Anyone happen to remember which bundle ir's in?

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Don't know if folks have seen it but Cheapassgamer has someone saying the bonus games for the Humble Bundle to be added this week are Wizorb, Jamestown, Gratuitous Space Battles and Bit.Trip Runner.

I don't have Jamestown or Gratuitous Space Battles but they look good. Wizorb is fun, but I keep going back to Shatter as far as Arkanoid style games go even if it turns my stomach at times. Runner is fun too, but I suck at it.

• Options
    rikdalyrikdaly Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Iolo wrote: »
    Corpekata wrote: »

Anyone happen to remember which bundle ir's in?

it was in HIB 2, looking at my bundle keys it was also added to 3

rikdaly on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    vamenvamen Registered User regular
    Tef wrote: »
    vamen wrote: »
    Tef- Thanks again, Mr Marty just gifted me the BL2 copy. Woot!

I'm paaaaages late, but I just wanted to say you're welcome! Hope ya have fun!

Best steam gifting ever, good sir. I played - what can only be described as - "the hell out of it" this weekend. Coop!

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Mentioning this here since I've been bugging most of you in steam chat about my interviews and general health issues with those..... Looks like I'll be upgrading the PC in a few months and taking part in the winter sales after all! :D

Thanks for all the support, really appreciated it. <3

edit: ffffff I need too sleep now, was up playing borderlands till 2am and didn't sleep a wink after.

Big Classy on
  • Options
    vamenvamen Registered User regular
    I didn't know of this Isy, but I hope you are on the mend, whatever was ailing you!

• Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    cortex command is finally releasing? never thought i'd see the day

vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • Options
    Arithon32Arithon32 Member of the Pinquisition Registered User regular
    Glad to hear you'll be part of the Winter Sale, Isy. Hope you're fully recovered well before then!

vru37z14gk5j.png

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Wow, Steam is having problems right now.

• Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    Peewi wrote: »
    Wow, Steam is having problems right now.

HL3 CONFIRMED!

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    Yeah, even their forums are offline right now too. Rare to see the forums and Steam itself off at the same time.

• Options
    RoyceX7RoyceX7 Registered User regular
    Big thanks to @Handgimp for Torch2. My pleasure to be one of the winners, classy dude.

Steam is having problems on the login page though. Damn!

Steam: RoyceX7

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TPSouTPSou Mr Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Saw Steam wasn't connecting and first thought it was this house's terribad connection , so restarted the router. Still no luck, so I checked speedtest and that worked, looked at gaming sites and nothing about it, went to Facebook and nothing had been said, then came here and realised it's not just me. I love the PA forums, the source of all my knowledge.

TPSou on
  • Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Yeah Steam is borked.

• Options
    RoshinRoshin My backlog can be seen from space SwedenRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Jediabiwan wrote: »
    Hey has anyone actually played Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon? The original game looked interesting but was just unbearable to play. If they fixed it up any I might actually give it a shot. Also I gotta say that Half-minute hero game looks awesome. Will definitely look into that when it comes out.

I was disappointed in the first game, so this time I'm waiting for Total Biscuit to do a WTF of the sequel.

Roshin on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    u0yqi.png

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
This discussion has been closed.