As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Weird [chat] Yankovic

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I love how casual Jason Siegel is so casual about showing his penis in movies

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    The way these computer parts lack meaningful instructions kind of makes me want to swirly an engineer.

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Lesbians drive Subarus. It is known.

It is known.

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @quid was doorman in trade 1? if not where was it

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    If there is one thing I wish I could willfully impose on the human race and myself included, it's that comparing yourself to another person is fruitless. Ditto for analyzing their motives.

No doubt that would cut out some key part of us, and I'd have regrets and need to reverse the wish for #2.

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Good morning [chat].

oh my god superman and wonderwoman on a date

god i love you astro city

just bone already you two

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular

Volume 5, Local Heroes.

Quid wrote: »

Volume 5, Local Heroes.

God damnit, Quid. I do not own volume 5. Frown.

FROWN.

FROWN.

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    If there is one thing I wish I could willfully impose on the human race and myself included, it's that comparing yourself to another person is fruitless. Ditto for analyzing their motives.

No doubt that would cut out some key part of us, and I'd have regrets and need to reverse the wish for #2.

I don't think there is necessarily anything inherently wrong with comparing yourself to another person but, yes, often the way in which people do it make it a fruitless, or often actively unproductive, endeavor.

Well, think about it this way.

You don't scrutinize anyone physically the same way you do yourself.
    You don't see a relationships real moments.
    You don't know how that person likes their job.
    Their mental health.

So you can see someone physically fit, seemingly in a great relationship with a great job but they may hate the job, take it out on their partner (or it just sucks) and they have plenty of things they don't like about themselves.

Wanting improvement is a human thing I would never remove even if it brings much unhappiness, but unhappiness is part of us too, but that's not what I'm suggesting. Just comparison.

just spitballin

i don't really want to alter the human race in any way

Volume 5, Local Heroes.

FROWN.

FROWN.

It very well may be my absolute favorite. But I believe I have 2-3 volumes to go.

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

Yesssss.

For anyone that's ever wondered, Astro City is basically a bunch of stories that go like this.

Have you gotten the newish trade with Astra?

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    yeah i most def forgot to take my pills

if i take them now ill probably sleep through my class

but i really dont want to get back into the pattern of all nighters and a three hour class on no sleep will be miserable

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Have some late night chill music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzQfGfDb81A

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

but i really dont want to get back into the pattern of all nighters and a three hour class on no sleep will be miserable

Try to sleep sans pills.

Thomamelas wrote: »
    Have you gotten the newish trade with Astra?

Nah. I've still got to pick up both The Dark Age books.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Clegg had an interview on BBC breakfast. He actually fought back quite well but it was hilarious

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

Try to sleep sans pills.

I have been trying on and off, I don't know if it is possible.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

Volume 5, Local Heroes.

FROWN.

FROWN.

oh man bro you need to get caught up

Astro City has slowed down a lot because of Busiek's illness in recent years but it still comes out every so often and the latest story, The Dark Age, was fucking mind-blowing

rRwz9.gif
    Well, it was bad for awhile, right?

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    A WRX would be nice

I might make it my nex car

fuck gendered marketing
  • South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular

Wait, what movies has he done this in?

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
    oh my god look at how many points jacob has.

did they stroke the shaft and cup the balls? :winky:

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    How are things?

fuck gendered marketing
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Clegg had an interview on BBC breakfast. He actually fought back quite well but it was hilarious

When a remix of your apology for your U-turn charts, there is a baseline of hilarity assumed.

http://nasophilia.tumblr.com/ this blog is awesome for when i need faces for extras

South host wrote: »

Wait, what movies has he done this in?

one of the best comedies ever

forgetting sarah marshall

and it's jason segel @casual eddy (YOU DON'T DESERVE HIS LOVE) @organichu

I'm glad Elldren asked no specific person how things were.

man, watching all of the office again. michael scott's storyline. so good.

he grows so much.

i would def murder casual eddy for his life

@casual eddy maybe we could do a timeshare on your life

also what job terms should i be searching for publishing, assoc copy editor, what else ... for publishing

Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

Volume 5, Local Heroes.

FROWN.

FROWN.

oh man bro you need to get caught up

Astro City has slowed down a lot because of Busiek's illness in recent years but it still comes out every so often and the latest story, The Dark Age, was fucking mind-blowing

The Dark Age was a pretty damn near perfect comic. Also Dredd was pretty good.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    oh my god look at how many points jacob has.

did they stroke the shaft and cup the balls? :winky:

what points are these

rRwz9.gif
    my brother and aaron are going to see dredd together and bro out this week. i'm happy about that.

Well, it was bad for awhile, right?

what was?

rRwz9.gif
This discussion has been closed.