Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The [Youtube Thread]: Now Easier to Browse Than the Real Youtube

• XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    TrippyJing wrote: »

yes

Xehalus on
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist rugged, weathered Registered User regular

Awesomeness starts at 2:34

f36tsqisrl51.png

Indie WinterLord_Snot
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    JnAStudios wrote: »

Once again, a video where Mark Meer dressed as Commander Shepard appears, and yet no footage of him talking like Shepard.

wpyz0Y5.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    Waking around singing this song all day provided interesting results.

PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • AphostileAphostile Registered User regular
    I can not stop listening to this after muse introduced me to them.

Tinychat is dead. Long live Tinychat. D3 BTag: Aphostile#1366 : Steam - ADD ME JERKS : | Xbox Live : LastAphostile | PS4 : Aphostile
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    That is a pretty perfect workout song

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular

VayBJ4e.png
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    Kadith wrote: »
    Kadith wrote: »
    I think I've watched this like exactly a million times now.

Man, you've got me hooked.

I bought the song for 5cents because Amazon is having a little promotion: get a song for .05

EyQGd.jpg
    Kadith
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular

tumblr_oj5c1nDyyk1sk79exo1_250.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by beroberos Sig by jawlipops
  • SticksSticks Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    I think the moral here is place GPS devices on everything in your luggage.

"Excuse me sir, I'm missing a pair of ninja turtle boxers and this GPS locator says you're wearing them."

Sticks on
    ThreeCubedErin The Red
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Aphostile wrote: »

a nice, long song to run to!

ikbUJdU.jpg
    Twitter Steam Playstation- Mechaphiliac
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular

b1ehrMM.gif
  • interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    Mysst wrote: »
    Aphostile wrote: »

a nice, long song to run to!

capsule are amazing

the same producer is also responsible for perfume, who are also amazing

• LegbaLegba Registered User regular

I just became a man.

Some of Capsule's stuff gets way too J-poppy for me to handle, but their more techno stuff is pretty great. Good workout music.

This song's got a pretty great beat

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    i also really like their earlier bossa nova-esque stuff

interrobang on

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    GAH

RCmKIvs.gif
    indie_winter on PS4 | @indiewinter on twitter | 3034-4093-8537 on Switch
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

just so you know

he's not actually playing the notes, the notes are triggered in succession. He's basically generating the rhythm and the tones generate themselves.

Over and over and over he hits the same key with different tones coming out.

• AphostileAphostile Registered User regular
    Well then there's this.

Tinychat is dead. Long live Tinychat. D3 BTag: Aphostile#1366 : Steam - ADD ME JERKS : | Xbox Live : LastAphostile | PS4 : Aphostile
    interrobang
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I've had this Youtube tab open for a half hour because I can't remember what I went there to look up

QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
  • rfilyawrfilyaw Registered User regular
    I demand the title of the thread be changed from "Rocky Balboa" to "Makunouchi Ippo"

also...
    Legba wrote: »

There ain't a thing Gungnam about this dance.

• UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I've had this Youtube tab open for a half hour because I can't remember what I went there to look up

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    That was it

QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
    That's not my favorite simpson joke, but it's damn close.

• SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular

Looks good, but listening to the notes, has to be staged. He isn't hitting the correct notes for what's being played.

Steam ID - Syphyreal --- 3DS Friend Code: 2723-9387-1002
  • HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Because I feel this thread is sorely missing it...

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular

• GoatmonGoatmon Property of Amara_P Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »

just so you know

he's not actually playing the notes, the notes are triggered in succession. He's basically generating the rhythm and the tones generate themselves.

Over and over and over he hits the same key with different tones coming out.

Actually it's mostly the reverse. He's getting the same notes while hitting different keys.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

eeeeeEEEE

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Syphyre wrote: »

Looks good, but listening to the notes, has to be staged. He isn't hitting the correct notes for what's being played.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • WeX MajorsWeX Majors 8th Floor, MegashipRegistered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Uriel wrote: »
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

I've had to stop watching Simpsons for about a year now, because it was getting to the point where I was constantly going through about a disc a day and was actually managing to tire myself out on the good stuff. But I was listening to a podcast that Dana Gould was on and he told some utterly amazing stories about the simpsons writer room. The natural one-liners that the writers would be saying, without actually realizing they were throwing out jokes were utterly fantastic
    "I want to wreak something. Not Havoc..."
    "Look, no one wants Cargo Pants in this punchline more than me!"

• BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Kana wrote: »
    eeeeeEEEE

How are they making this if the story has not even ended... then again it has not even started up again in months now, years even. Just been a new crew and gutts, on a boat. And somehow all the evil monsters are good guys now or something.

Barcardi on
    3rd movie is winding up the golden age arc.

After that there's still tons and tons of material left. It'd take quite a while for them to ever catch up with the manga. There's all the miscellaneous stories of Super Asshole Guts wandering around after the Eclipse, and then the Lost Children arc could easily be its own feature, and then you get into that whole inquisition arc... Shoot, I'd buy a bluray of just an adaptation of Serpico's crazy backstory arc. I think Serpico's story is probably two of the best back-to-back issues of almost any comic, western or Japanese that I've ever read.

This discussion has been closed.