Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The [Youtube Thread]: Now Easier to Browse Than the Real Youtube

• TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    Thinking about what you'd do if you were getting shot at by insurgents and you'd been hit 3 or 4 times and one of them had just shot your gun out of your hand is pointless because it's so far out of your field of experience that you might as well talk about what you'd do if you woke up on mars with a talking panda.

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    AntimatterAnialosBucketmanDisruptedCapitalistErin The Red
    For some reason the most terrifying part for me was when all the guns stopped

JayKaosBucketman
  • AaronKIAaronKI Registered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    You're mistaking memes for a classic masterpiece >=O

or vice versa

It's a strange coincidence that you posted it because I had the urge to listen to it yesterday after years of forgetting that it existed.

soempty.jpg
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Actually, if I woke up on Mars with a talking panda I know exactly what I'd do.
    Freak the fuck out!

belruelotterav-1.jpg
    I think the closest I can come to guessing at what I'd do in that situation is "hide behind something, curl up in a ball and start crying 'oh god, oh god, please don't let me die"

BahamutZERODruhimCentipede DamascusGrey GhostDisruptedCapitalistErin The Red
  • rfilyawrfilyaw Registered User regular
    AaronKI wrote: »
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    You're mistaking memes for a classic masterpiece >=O

or vice versa

It's a strange coincidence that you posted it because I had the urge to listen to it yesterday after years of forgetting that it existed.

I actually only learned of it recently. I was instantly entranced by it.

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    let's open up the archives

• DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Tube wrote: »
    I think the closest I can come to guessing at what I'd do in that situation is "hide behind something, curl up in a ball and start crying 'oh god, oh god, please don't let me die"

I'm pretty sure I'd be pooping myself as well.

But then, I do that anyway.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
    Centipede Damascus
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular
    I think if anyone even gave me a gun I would just start crying.

The video is unrelated to my previous comment.

tumblr_oj5c1nDyyk1sk79exo1_250.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by beroberos Sig by jawlipops
    One thing I'm curious about is how slowly he was moving. I'm sure there's a reason for it, it just seems like in that situation even with a heavy pack you'd want to be motoring.

• MugginsMuggins Registered User regular

Look at dis scrub not posting the hi-res

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
    BucketmanErin The Red
    Your Eighth Wonder made me want to post this one

• KanaKana Registered User regular
    One thing I'm curious about is how slowly he was moving. I'm sure there's a reason for it, it just seems like in that situation even with a heavy pack you'd want to be motoring.

The ground on the hill was really broken and loose. It looked like first he was heading straight downhill, lost his footing once, and realized it was just getting worse further down the hill, so he had to walk along it instead.

Hiking over broken ground is really hard. Especially if you're carrying a bunch of weight, one wrong step and you might be rolling down the whole way.

Anyway, if we're talking about old internet videos:

Actually still a pretty good chorus

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.

• SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    What a bunch of blasts from the past.

Most of which were originally in flash. :rotate:

Steam ID - Syphyreal --- 3DS Friend Code: 2723-9387-1002
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    MrDapper wrote: »

At the 24th generation the image becomes the howling void, and the only audio track is the dark whispers that haunt your dreams

QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
    AntimatterDisruptedCapitalistErin The Red
    edited October 2012

rfilyaw on
  • AaronKIAaronKI Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Between Animutations, Potter Puppet Pals, Ultimate Showdown, and Brodyquest, Neil Cicierega is pretty much the Secret King of the Internet.

Edit:

AaronKI on
    soempty.jpg
    Ms DapperJnAStudios
  • GoatmonGoatmon Property of Amara_P Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Drew-B wrote: »
    I just went to tinychat for the first time and what the hell is this

Tinychat right now is utter garbage. It's gone through a few changes since it first got popular around here, and I can tell you it was a lot better back when we had a thread about it.

Somewhere in the last year or so, the audio/video quality that it provided, which was originally free, became a subscription-based service, and the standard free service became crap. Then, after the updates some months ago, it got even worse. Now any attempt I make to broadcast on it will completely freeze up my browser. It's become nigh unusuable, and it's a shame because it was a really really fun site for meeting up with forumers and I miss not being able to do that anymore.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

Drew-B
  • Drew-BDrew-B Registered User regular
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular

And yes it was even more amazing seeing it in person.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
    JnAStudiosCentipede Damascus
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Thinking about what you'd do if you were getting shot at by insurgents and you'd been hit 3 or 4 times and one of them had just shot your gun out of your hand is pointless because it's so far out of your field of experience that you might as well talk about what you'd do if you woke up on mars with a talking panda.

Well. once you've gotten that far it's just a matter of playing it by instinct (which usually means "hunker down").
    It's the "been hit 3 or 4 times" at all that's the problem. Rule number one (out of 7) of moving in combat is that you do not get out into the open unless the enemy is suppressed. If you can't suppress the enemy and can't move into a more favorable position without exposing your guys, you either call in fire support or you retreat depending on the situation. If you can do neither of that. Well, either you have reinforcements incoming (and you hunker down) or you've done something wrong by getting into the position in the first place by disregarding rule no.1 (again, out of seven) of how to select your position, "always have a route of retreat that does not expose you to enemy fire".

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    I know exactly what I'd do in that situation.

Eat the panda

PSN: AWATTT66| XBox Live: AWATTT66| Steam: AL-WAT| Battle.Net: ALWATTS #1320
    Origin: aiwatt| Switch: SW-8499-0918-5960

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

I hear the altitude is killer.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular

b1ehrMM.gif
    BahamutZEROSyphyreCentipede DamascusYaYaErin The Red
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    edited October 2012

Autistic guy sings the national anthem. When he starts having difficulty, everybody pitches in and helps out.

TrippyJing on
    b1ehrMM.gif
    TankHammerAntimatterFalxSCREECH OF THE FARG
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    owns
    owns
    owns

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
    Indie WinterCentipede Damascus
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote: »

Autistic guy sings the national anthem. When he starts having difficulty, everybody pitches in and helps out.

Damn dust...

"there's sin enough without treating love like a sin"
    Falx
    Meanwhile, at fucking Wrigley Field

That is one of the worst ideas anyone's ever had that has not been featured on Jackass

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    Drew-B
    I assume you're referring to being a Cubs fan.

Anialos
    Oh, that WOULD explain it.

Goddamn it Chicago, goddamn it.

Hey, we don't condone this.

• interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    Veretas wrote: »

Look at dis scrub not posting the hi-res

the fact this exists on youtube in 1080p makes me very very happy

AntimatterTankHammer
    edited October 2012
    MrDapper wrote: »
    Let's just talk about animation in general.

Nice!

Goatmon on

While I'm in an animation mood, here's a noir animated short.

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Some of my favorite YouTubes!

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular

"there's sin enough without treating love like a sin"
    TankHammer
This discussion has been closed.