Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

It doesn't have to be New Years (Resolutions)

TheClawTheClaw Registered User regular
edited September 2012 in Singularity Engine++
*taps microphone* Hi, my name is TheClaw and I'm a video game junkie.

Ahem. I have recently come to suspect that I spend too much time playing the vidja games. Therefore, upon the upcoming celebration of my birth, I have resolved to spend 365 days without their influence in my life. This is mostly just a test to see if I can do it. I'll be forced to find new hobbies and maybe, God help me, venture outside. It will be a harrowing experience but with luck, I may succeed in my quest. Thank you.

So does anyone have tales of trials they have set for themselves? Any sagas in personal discipline?

Did you fail?
fail2.png

Did you claim ultimate victory?
victory.jpg

Have you thought about making any major changes? Do you think resolutions are silly?

When have power, how get skill? - Me
TheClaw on