As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Fitness Group 2.0

• Options
    MogsMogs Registered User regular
    So this week begins the self experiment of trying to lower my bodyweight (my training partner has a bit more to lose than me, so we're starting the weight loss earlier. Last week I cut out the potatoes and rice post workout, and I'm no longer going to be force feeding myself 4500 calories on lifting days. I'll likely hover around 2000-2500 everyday. Still keeping the food clean, still lifting heavy.
    Goal: Get stronger (bench press, squat, deadlift going up). Get down to 165.

How do you plan on achieving this goal: Lifting heavy 3x/week, sprints/intervals 1x/week, yoga 3x (at least)/week. Paleo, not going nuts with calories (2000-2500/day).

2/19: bw: 175, bench: 115, squat: 200, deadlift 235, waist: 28.5"
    2/26: bw: 175, bench: 125, squat: 200, deadlift: 240, waist: 28.5"
    3/5: bw: 179, bench: 125, squat: 205, deadlift: 245, waist: 28.5"
    3/12: bw: 176, bench: 125, squat: 210, deadlift: 250, waist: 28.5"
    3/19: bw: 176, bench: 125, squat: 210, deadlift: 250, waist: 28.5
    3/26 : bw: 176, bench: 130, squat: 215, deadlift: 255, waist: 28.5"
    4/2: bw: 176, bench: 130, squat: 215, deadlift: 260, waist: 28"
    4/9:
    4/16:
    4/23:
    4/30:
    5/7:
    5/14 :
    5/21:
    5/28:
    6/4:
    6/11:
    6/18:
    6/25:
    7/2 :
    7/9:
    7/16:
    7/23:
    7/30:
    8/6:
    8/13:
    8/20 :
    8/27: (Final Weigh-In/Progress Indicator)

• Options
    brettness37brettness37 Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular

I've been lurking here for awhile, but it's time for me to make some changes. I've been yo-yoing for the last decade, last time I got down to 220 in 2007 and ran a couple sport triathlons, then promptly got hit by a car while on my bike.

I'm currently up to 285, and pretty sedentary, and yesterday I got gout, which I'm choosing to look at as an early warning signal to change my lifestyle pronto. It looks like I need to cut red meat and beer, and make with the vitamin c, so that is step one. When the inflammation is gone, I'll start up walking and stationary biking and try to get my cardio health going.

Aiming for 250 by Prime, and 200 overall.

• Options
    ChorazinChorazin Lancaster, PARegistered User regular
    I've been lurking here for awhile, but it's time for me to make some changes. I've been yo-yoing for the last decade, last time I got down to 220 in 2007 and ran a couple sport triathlons, then promptly got hit by a car while on my bike.

I'm currently up to 285, and pretty sedentary, and yesterday I got gout, which I'm choosing to look at as an early warning signal to change my lifestyle pronto. It looks like I need to cut red meat and beer, and make with the vitamin c, so that is step one. When the inflammation is gone, I'll start up walking and stationary biking and try to get my cardio health going.

Aiming for 250 by Prime, and 200 overall.

Congrats on making the choice to get healthy!

But lets not get too crazy, red meat is delicious and provides stuff your body needs. Cut back, don't cut out. :)

Twitter//@chorazin
    Google+//http://gplus.to/chorazin
    FitBit//Profile
    3DS Friend Code: 3823 8527 9997
    Wii U NNID Chorazin
  • Options
    Chorazin wrote: »

But lets not get too crazy, red meat is delicious and provides stuff your body needs. Cut back, don't cut out. :)

Thanks!

Normally I'd agree with you 100% but being unable to walk yesterday from the pain in my foot is leading me to err on the side of caution. It's either cut out the red meat, or look to supplements and medications :/

• Options
    vttymvttym Ardent Gamer Northern NJRegistered User regular

Thanks!

Normally I'd agree with you 100% but being unable to walk yesterday from the pain in my foot is leading me to err on the side of caution. It's either cut out the red meat, or look to supplements and medications :/

Yeah, unfortuantely, gout is no joke, and red meat has recently been linked to gout, which sucks. My cousin and dad both suffer from it, so while I can't say I know what you're going through, I know the changes you're going to have to make.

Hopefully that foot pain becomes managable, and you get on the wagon.. or treadmill.. of health again!

• Options
    vttym wrote: »

Thanks!

Yeah, unfortuantely, gout is no joke, and red meat has recently been linked to gout, which sucks. My cousin and dad both suffer from it, so while I can't say I know what you're going through, I know the changes you're going to have to make.

Hopefully that foot pain becomes managable, and you get on the wagon.. or treadmill.. of health again!

Ahhh, I had no idea there was a link between the two. Definitely make that cut if that's the case!

Twitter//@chorazin
    FitBit//Profile
    Wii U NNID Chorazin
  • Options
    _jnup_jnup Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Since being off this diet for the past week, only gained about 2 lbs despite not watching what I'm eating and not working out as hard.

I must say, playing bball while being 20 lbs lighter is much easier.

Feel free to follow me: https://twitter.com/_jnup
  • Options
    _jnup wrote: »
    Since being off this diet for the past week, only gained about 2 lbs despite not watching what I'm eating and not working out as hard.

I must say, playing bball while being 20 lbs lighter is much easier.

This is so true. I remember having that revelation last year :) -- of course, since I played down low, I was pushed around a bit more, but I managed. Too bad lifting destroyed my shot for a while.

Now on to my progress THIS year:
    Goal: 210 lbs by PAX (technically I never said which one) - Run @ 6.5 MPH for 30 minutes straight

How do you plan on achieving this goal: Tracking food, running on the treadmill in the morning. Will work in light weight training once I get my weight back under control (likely around 215-220).

Week 1 - 1/10: 227 - 10-15 minutes start/stop (no more than 10 minutes straight so far)
    Week 2 - 1/17: 226 - Fell back to 5-10 minutes running - very sporadic gym visits this week - weight loss likely due to more attention on what I eat, though I blew out calories on a few days still.
    Week 3 - 1/24: 224 - Got in two 12 minute 5.8 MPH runs broken up with a 4.3 MPH walk today! Time to work on ditching the walk.
    Week 4 - 1/31: 223 - More walking than running this week, but I did get 2 hours of full-court basketball in
    Week 5 - 2/ 7: 222 - Some basketball this week, mostly walking - I need to refocus on running more. No energy, though.
    Week 6 - 2/14: 224 - Missed gym days and terrible eating on Valentine's day = a step back. Walking when I did get on the treadmill.
    Week 7 - 2/21: 224 - NOPE
    Week 8 - 2/28: 223 - This included being sick most of the week, so eating was reduced. Exercise was 2 days of walking.
    Week 9 - 3/7: 223 - 2 or 3 gym visits isn't going to cut it! Especially when wakling. Going to push for 220 in two weeks.
    Week 10 - 3/14: 225 - I consider this a win - I was in buffalo over the weekend and ate about 20 lbs of wings. I was at 227 on Monday, so I dropped a few LBs quick. I also suck at goals this year.
    Week 11 - 3/21 (First goal - PAX East - Failed): ??
    Week 12 - 3/28: 226 - Refocus begins. New goal is PAX Prime. I will not be denied.
    Week 13 - 4/4: 225 - Eating better, and moved to the elliptical to ramp up my exercise more.

• Options
    vgcvgc United StatesRegistered User regular
    I started crossfit this week and so far it's going all right. I have never lifted weights before, so I'm taking a one on one personal training course to learn proper lifting techniques. It's harder than it looks! Hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon.

I'm down 3 pounds from last week. I haven't been drinking as much water, so it was probably all that water weight. I'm also sick. AGAIN! ARG! I think it's con crud from SakuraCon.
    Goal: 100lbs by PAX Prime as well as significant muscle tone

How do you plan on achieving this goal: Exercising at least 5 times a week. Protein shakes twice a day on the days I work out as well as dietary supplements. Lots of water. I'm going to try to lay off the junk food.

Week 1 - 2/5 : 105.0 - A bit surprised because I didn't eat so well this past weekend and it's the first week I've been feeling 100% since the surgery.
    Week 2 - 2/12: 104.0 - Woot!
    Week 3 - 2/19: 104.2 - Was sick for the past week and missed 3 workouts. This upcoming week isn't looking so good either with a convention coming up.
    Week 4 - 2/26: Missed this weigh-in. Was really sick. Cough cough cough.
    Week 5 - 3/5: Didn't have a weigh-in due to working out at a new location that didn't have a scale. Was also crazy busy this week and only worked out twice.
    Week 6 - 3/12: 105.0 Finally got a chance to weigh myself! Not too bad all things considered.
    Week 7 - 3/19: 106.2 I should really lay off the candy, chips, cookies, ice cream, and food in general.
    Week 8 - 3/26 : 108.0 Yikes! I'd like to say it's muscle and water weight.
    Week 9 - 4/2: 105.0 Hurray for crossfit!
    Week 10 - 4/9:
    Week 11 - 4/16:
    Week 12 - 4/23:
    Week 13 - 4/30:
    Week 14 - 5/7:
    Week 15 - 5/14 :
    Week 16 - 5/21:
    Week 17 - 5/28:
    Week 18 - 6/4:
    Week 19 - 6/11:
    Week 20 - 6/18:
    Week 21 - 6/25:
    Week 22 - 7/2 :
    Week 23 - 7/9:
    Week 24 - 7/16:
    Week 25 - 7/23:
    Week 26 - 7/30:
    Week 27 - 8/6:
    Week 28 - 8/13:
    Week 29 - 8/20 :
    Week 30 - 8/27: (Final Weigh-In/Progress Indicator)

• Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Well, two weeks of not tracking with WW and two weeks of losing. I am going to attempt this for a third week.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    cadmiacadmia Registered User regular
    So.. I am not overweight, but I tend to yoyo quite a bit and it's always helped to have someone to work with, to help keep me accountable. Would anyone be up for a buddy system partner?

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Boston, MARegistered User regular
    I haven't been to the gym (or shaved) since PAX.
    It started as an attempt to get more sleep (my schedule is ridiculous right now), and ironically resulted in insomnia.
    This ends today!

5I7JEDi.png
  • Options
    Get back on it, ladies and gentlemen! :)

@cadmia - welcome to the group. We can all be your buddy, if you want! I post weekly updates on my progress, as it helps keep me honest.

• Options
    So I think getting to 165 will be fairly easy. I haven't felt restricted with my food, although I'm drinking protein shakes after lifting just to make sure I hit enough protein for recovery's sake. Finally going to get my bike fixed tomorrow, so I'll be able to start cycle commuting again. I'm continuing to weigh myself around the same time each day to be consistent, but it's not first thing in the morning (we don't have a working scale in our house), so I have a feeling I'm clocking in slightly heavier than I would, given that I have breakfast and some water/tea in me at that point.

How do you plan on achieving this goal: Lifting heavy 3x/week, sprints/intervals 1x/week, yoga 3x (at least)/week. Paleo, not going nuts with calories (2000-2500/day).

4/9: bw: 173, bench: 130, squat: 220, deadlift: 260, waist: 28"
    4/16:
    4/23:
    4/30:
    5/7:
    5/14 :
    5/21:
    5/28:
    6/4:
    6/11:
    6/18:
    6/25:
    7/2 :
    7/9:
    7/16:
    7/23:
    7/30:
    8/6:
    8/13:
    8/20 :

• Options
    Gah, went up 1.5 since East, and I just got back from a three day anniversary getaway where I definitely didn't eat as well as I could. I did get close to 20k steps on Monday though....

Twitter//@chorazin
    FitBit//Profile
    Wii U NNID Chorazin
  • Options
    Lifting weights is hard! My clavicle is bruised from the bar. I'm still getting the hang of techniques and such, and I'm only lifting 55 pounds for now. My back is sore, which is new for me. Hopefully I'll catch up with everyone else in my crossfit class soon.

How do you plan on achieving this goal: Exercising at least 5 times a week. Protein shakes twice a day on the days I work out as well as dietary supplements. Lots of water. I'm going to try to lay off the junk food.

Week 1 - 2/5 : 105.0 - A bit surprised because I didn't eat so well this past weekend and it's the first week I've been feeling 100% since the surgery.
    Week 3 - 2/19: 104.2 - Was sick for the past week and missed 3 workouts. This upcoming week isn't looking so good either with a convention coming up.
    Week 5 - 3/5: Didn't have a weigh-in due to working out at a new location that didn't have a scale. Was also crazy busy this week and only worked out twice.
    Week 6 - 3/12: 105.0 Finally got a chance to weigh myself! Not too bad all things considered.
    Week 7 - 3/19: 106.2 I should really lay off the candy, chips, cookies, ice cream, and food in general.
    Week 10 - 4/9: 105.5 The scale only goes in increments of .5 pounds. Bleh.
    Week 11 - 4/16:
    Week 12 - 4/23:
    Week 13 - 4/30:
    Week 14 - 5/7:
    Week 15 - 5/14 :
    Week 16 - 5/21:
    Week 17 - 5/28:
    Week 18 - 6/4:
    Week 19 - 6/11:
    Week 20 - 6/18:
    Week 21 - 6/25:
    Week 22 - 7/2 :
    Week 23 - 7/9:
    Week 24 - 7/16:
    Week 25 - 7/23:
    Week 26 - 7/30:
    Week 27 - 8/6:
    Week 28 - 8/13:
    Week 29 - 8/20 :

• Options
    vgc wrote: »
    My back is sore, which is new for me.

Can't say this enough: if you don't already, stretch before and after. I get the same thing from lifting and proper stretching/warm-up is the only thing that let's me move the next day.

5I7JEDi.png
  • Options
    Certainly stretch after. There's some debate on whether stretching before has any benefit, but after, certainly.

Of course, I say this, and I've stretched after working out exactly 0 times in my life, so .. yeah.

Speaking of stretching.. my body is... doing whatever the opposite of stretching is.
    Goal: 210 lbs by PAX (technically I never said which one) - Run @ 6.5 MPH for 30 minutes straight

How do you plan on achieving this goal: Tracking food, running on the treadmill in the morning. Will work in light weight training once I get my weight back under control (likely around 215-220).

Week 1 - 1/10: 227 - 10-15 minutes start/stop (no more than 10 minutes straight so far)
    Week 2 - 1/17: 226 - Fell back to 5-10 minutes running - very sporadic gym visits this week - weight loss likely due to more attention on what I eat, though I blew out calories on a few days still.
    Week 3 - 1/24: 224 - Got in two 12 minute 5.8 MPH runs broken up with a 4.3 MPH walk today! Time to work on ditching the walk.
    Week 4 - 1/31: 223 - More walking than running this week, but I did get 2 hours of full-court basketball in
    Week 5 - 2/ 7: 222 - Some basketball this week, mostly walking - I need to refocus on running more. No energy, though.
    Week 6 - 2/14: 224 - Missed gym days and terrible eating on Valentine's day = a step back. Walking when I did get on the treadmill.
    Week 8 - 2/28: 223 - This included being sick most of the week, so eating was reduced. Exercise was 2 days of walking.
    Week 9 - 3/7: 223 - 2 or 3 gym visits isn't going to cut it! Especially when wakling. Going to push for 220 in two weeks.
    Week 10 - 3/14: 225 - I consider this a win - I was in buffalo over the weekend and ate about 20 lbs of wings. I was at 227 on Monday, so I dropped a few LBs quick. I also suck at goals this year.
    Week 12 - 3/28: 226 - Refocus begins. New goal is PAX Prime. I will not be denied.
    Week 13 - 4/4: 225 - Eating better, and moved to the elliptical to ramp up my exercise more.
    Week 14 - 4/11: 224 - Continuing the good eating, I was on the elliptical every work day but one. Feel much better, and am now incorporating weights again to start toning up. Nothing major, just 15 minutes or so of one or two muscle groups a day.

I have foud that the new sony walkman that I got from Klout has really changed my workout. I don't know why, but not having myself tethered to my phone or a music player while running and lifting makes me want to run and lift more. So I now will run on the elliptical at 8 resistance, maintain a pace of 160 steps / minute, and play Magic the Gathering on my ipad. Time flies on the treadmill (to the point where I'm often adding time to finish a game), and when I'm done, I don't feel tired, so I'm lifting. Hope this keeps up, because I'm loving it right now.

• Options
    _jnup_jnup Boston, MARegistered User regular
    After taking a week off from lifting, gained about 4 lbs -_-

Back to lifting this week and basketball, my body currently hates me.

Feel free to follow me: https://twitter.com/_jnup
  • Options
    Thanks for the stretching tips. I'm mimicking what my crossfit classmates are doing after every workout. At first I was like, "Wtf do I do with these foam cylinders?" I haven't been hurting too bad this week, so I must be doing something right.

Yesterday we did bench presses, which I've never done before. I managed to get up to 83 pounds. Gotta aim for the bodyweight!

• Options
    Ugh, got sick today so no steps. :-(

Twitter//@chorazin
    FitBit//Profile
    Wii U NNID Chorazin
  • Options
    ishtraishtra Long IslandRegistered User regular
    I had all these great plans to get back into running b/c the weather was so nice and Boom - cold snap. At least I am walking non-stop at the new job ... and occasionally pushing patients around the floors :P.
    Of 25 miles/week goal - 2.63 this week ^_~

Attendee: PAX East 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, Unplugged 2017
  • Options
    PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    So I just weighed in at 257.2. I'm honestly surprised I'm not at like 270/280 due to how I've been since PAX. It's exam time, but I'm going to try and hit the gym at least three times a week while controlling portions.

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • Options
    Working on a couple sticking points in my lifts, but overall still improving. I started cycling to and from work this week as well, since I finally got my bike fixed.

4/9: bw: 173, bench: 130, squat: 220, deadlift: 260, waist: 28"
    4/16: bw: 170.5, bench: 130, squat: 220, deadlift: 260, waist: 27.75"
    4/23:
    4/30:
    5/7:
    5/14 :
    5/21:
    5/28:
    6/4:
    6/11:
    6/18:
    6/25:
    7/2 :
    7/9:
    7/16:
    7/23:
    7/30:
    8/6:
    8/13:
    8/20 :

• Options
    I'm up two pounds from last week. If it's muscle, then it's not a bad thing. I'm starting to doubt that 100 pounds is an attainable goal for me and maybe I should focus on muscle tone or something. My class is great for challenging me.

Week 11 - 4/16: 107.5 Muscle maybe?
    Week 12 - 4/23:
    Week 13 - 4/30:
    Week 14 - 5/7:
    Week 15 - 5/14 :
    Week 16 - 5/21:
    Week 17 - 5/28:
    Week 18 - 6/4:
    Week 19 - 6/11:
    Week 20 - 6/18:
    Week 21 - 6/25:
    Week 22 - 7/2 :
    Week 23 - 7/9:
    Week 24 - 7/16:
    Week 25 - 7/23:
    Week 26 - 7/30:
    Week 27 - 8/6:
    Week 28 - 8/13:
    Week 29 - 8/20 :

• Options
    I'm up two pounds from last week. If it's muscle, then it's not a bad thing. I'm starting to doubt that 100 pounds is an attainable goal for me and maybe I should focus on muscle tone or something. My class is great for challenging me.

Most likely you're right. Muscle is dense and weighs more, so you will start to tone and gain weight at the same time, then quickly lose a chunk of weight as the increased muscle raises your metabolism. Maybe develop a combo of short and long term goals? If you focus on smaller ones (like doing 10 pullups in one go or something), you'll often hit the big ones (like weight goals) before realizing it.
    All that said, you're doing amazing!

5I7JEDi.png
  • Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    I've been an awful, awful person and not keeping up with my Fitocracy account.

On the other hand I have gotten back into fencing on a regular basis which is making my endurance jack back up to its old awesomeness so I think that diminishes the awfulness.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    Direwolf wrote: »
    If you focus on smaller ones (like doing 10 pullups in one go or something

I'm not sure if 10 pullups in one go can be considered a small goal...

Aw, thank you! :)

@TOGSolid
    I haven't logged into my Fitocracy in forever. Don't feel bad. Fencing is awesome! I haven't done it in forever! Did you get PAX Prime tickets? We should have a fencing match in the streets of Seattle.

• Options
    Also, hopefully all of our PAXPrime fitocrats got their tickets!

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • Options
    dschneiderdschneider AustinRegistered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Been lurking for a VERY long time. Love what you guys are doing here. :)

I was about 280 in February when I decided to make a change. Currently weighing in around 244. Aiming to be 220 or less by Prime.

I've been using MyFitnessPal though, not Fitocracy. Anyone here using MFP that wants to add me as a friend on there?

dschneider on
  • Options
    Some great progress being made by folks here this week. Keep it up.. and yes, @vgc, adding muscle does tend to mess with a weight-loss plan, especially when you're as close as you are to your goal - as @direwolf said, this should even out in a bit. You can certainly hit 100 lbs while adding muscle, just make sure you follow your body's cues on what you feel is best - if 103 or 105 but toned looks good, and you feel good, then hey, that should be good! :)

@dschneider Welcome - and that's some awesome progress in a very short time - I use MFP as well.. I think I'm vttym on there, so feel free to add me.

@mogs - don't think that drop in the bw and waist went overlooked - while your lifting held steady, your body decided to give you a thumbs up! :)

Now.. where did I end up this week?

Last 4 weeks:

Week 14 - 4/11: 224 - Continuing the good eating, I was on the elliptical every work day but one. Feel much better, and am now incorporating weights again to start toning up. Nothing major, just 15 minutes or so of one or two muscle groups a day.
    Week 15 - 4/18: 224 - I continue to attend gym regularly on the elliptical - I skipped lifting this week, as I often ran out of time. I will need to explore getting back on the treadmill now that I have my legs back - it's the only way I'll really hit my run goal. I still don't eat that great: that NEEDS to change.

Historical:

• Options
    Also, something that's slightly motivating/comical. Pokemonspiration.

• Options

I'm down to 279. Haven't been "good" just cut meat and booze. I expect another week or so while my body adjusts to the changes, then the hard work will start in earnest.

• Options
    I have been slacking bad lately. :-\

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    Down 3.1 this week! Woohoo!

Twitter//@chorazin
    FitBit//Profile
    Wii U NNID Chorazin
  • Options
    I think I'm going to take a page out of @Mogs's book and have some weightlifting goals now that I'm actually lifting weights. The past week we've done max weights on the bench press, back squat and the deadlift. I figure those are good ones to have goals for and now I have a starting point.

Additional goal: BW bench press. 2x back squat. 2x Deadlift. All by PAX. I still want to aim for a body weight of 100lbs, if only because I'll have to lift just a little bit less.

Week 11 - 4/16: 107.5 Muscle maybe?
    Week 12 - 4/23: BW-106.5, Bench Press-85, Back Squat-175, Deadlift-185. Lifting weights is hard.
    Week 13 - 4/30:
    Week 14 - 5/7:
    Week 15 - 5/14 :
    Week 16 - 5/21:
    Week 17 - 5/28:
    Week 18 - 6/4:
    Week 19 - 6/11:
    Week 20 - 6/18:
    Week 21 - 6/25:
    Week 22 - 7/2 :
    Week 23 - 7/9:
    Week 24 - 7/16:
    Week 25 - 7/23:
    Week 26 - 7/30:
    Week 27 - 8/6:
    Week 28 - 8/13:
    Week 29 - 8/20 :

• Options
    If you focus on smaller ones (like doing 10 pullups in one go or something

I'm not sure if 10 pullups in one go can be considered a small goal...

Aw, thank you! :)

@TOGSolid
    I haven't logged into my Fitocracy in forever. Don't feel bad. Fencing is awesome! I haven't done it in forever! Did you get PAX Prime tickets? We should have a fencing match in the streets of Seattle.

I did get tickets! I'll be there for all four days. I'll be firing up the PPD thread shortly and have already started plotting TWDT shenanigans.

I'm assuming sabre for our epic duel just because it looks cooler?

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    TOGSolid wrote: »
    id get tickets! I'll be there for all four days. I'll be firing up the PPD thread shortly and have already started plotting TWDT shenanigans.

I'm assuming sabre for our epic duel just because it looks cooler?

Only if you have a spare sabre for me to use. And only if we can do the fancy, Hollywood style fencing match where we run around and jump from high places!

• Options
    Remind me to set up a rope swing at the PPD for Errol Flynn hijinks.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    I don't even know....

Last week I supposedly gained 5lbs. This week? I lost said 5lbs. Magic! I guess I fixed my eating halfway through the week and finally started up with hockey again. Meowwwww.

bYf6vNQ.png