As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East 2013 Forum Badges

• Options
    Lady LilybellLady Lilybell Geeky Crafter & Baker South Shore, MARegistered User regular
    Fantastic!

5FzIdZ6.png
    I ♥ making awesome crafts! I ♥ my Cookie Brigaders!
  • Options
    kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    Thanks all! I'm looking forward to asking random people at PAX East if they have read the memo. It would be really funny if replies consisted of faked anger by yelling 'For the last time I read the memo! OK?' or words to that effect.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    WackBagWackBag Registered User regular
    AwesomeSauce!!! Big Bucket of win for you Kropotkin!!

Pax East 2014 checklist:
    3 Day Pass [X] - BYOC [X] - Accomodations [X] - Travel [ X ] - Time Off [ X ]
  • Options
    Menolly07Menolly07 Registered User regular
    I foresee lots of mumbling unintelligibly beneath my breath and softly uttered threats... Though it will have to be different than burning the building down because that would not be a smart one to make in a crowded events centre. So I say we come up with something different to threaten... muttermuttermutterGoingtosickweevilsonyourmothermuttermutter

Still PAXing strong. [E] for lyfe. ELand forever.
    twitter.com/Menolly07
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    I loves it! Great work, Kropotkin!

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    KomiKomi Registered User regular
    Looks amazing. Can't wait to get my hands on it and display it proudly.

-PAX Prime 2014-
    [x]In awe that my 30 minute badge window prediction was pretty close to accurate.
    [x]Badge (HOLYCRAPIGOTA4DAY!)
    [x]Hotel
    [ ]Airfare
    [ ]Buttoneering Buttons
    [ ]Challenge Coin
  • Options
    Steel FireSteel Fire Gunboat Diplomat PAI MarketingRegistered User regular
    kropotkin wrote: »
    Thanks all! I'm looking forward to asking random people at PAX East if they have read the memo. It would be really funny if replies consisted of faked anger by yelling 'For the last time I read the memo! OK?' or words to that effect.
    I shall make a note to remember this.

• Options
    The_Doctor1The_Doctor1 Registered User regular
    It looks great, now back to those TPS reports...

PAX East 2014 Checklist: [X] Time off [X] Plane Ticket [X] Hotel [X] 3-Day Pass [X] BYOC Pass
  • Options
    TraitoriousTraitorious Registered User regular
    Looks awesome. Great work Kropotkin!

• Options
    Lady AmaltheaLady Amalthea Registered User regular
    Amazing! I am so excited for this!

Who is going to PAX South?
  • Options
    JediknightkarlJediknightkarl Registered User regular
    I cant wait to add my first Pax east badge and forum badge to my wall.

damn...bit my tongue....i hate that.
  • Options
    It looks great, now back to those TPS reports...
    Just make sure you append a cover sheet to those reports. LIKE IT SAYS IN THE MEMO!

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    spiderz13spiderz13 Registered User regular
    I cant wait to add this one to my growing collection. This has become a tradition for me.

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Greetings all! I've just bought my tickets for the Pre PAX Dinner, which means that if you attend that also, you will get a Forum Badge from me :) Other methods of getting a badge is going to the Pre-PAX tabletop game night at the Westin, which I'll be going to after to the PPD. Failing either of those, you'll have to get a badge from the BYOC registration desk.

kropotkin on
    ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    AboutLastNightAboutLastNight Whitney Registered User regular
    Greetings all! I've just bought my tickets for the Pre PAX Dinner, which means that if you attend that also, you will get a Forum Badge from me :) Other methods of getting a badge is going to the Pre-PAX tabletop game night at the Westin, which I'll be going to after to the PPD. Failing either of those, you'll have to get a badge from the BYOC registration desk.

Do you happen to have any left over from last year?

• Options
    Do you happen to have any left over from last year?

No, any left overs are dropped into the nearest recycle bin. I just retain the plastic sleeves.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    Sleepy KittySleepy Kitty Registered User regular

Me thinks I will have to make my way to the Westin on Thursday night , as getting the badge from "the man" himself is so much better then grabbing 1 from BYOC

• Options
    MTSonic11MTSonic11 Registered User regular
    These look awesome, I can't wait to grab one again. Thanks again kropotkin, as always!

• Options
    SashanSashan Registered User regular
    Really looks nice, great work!

• Options
    AtomicGaryBuseyAtomicGaryBusey I put on my robe and wizard hat. Beautiful Lynnhood, Wash.Registered User regular
    I can't wait to get one of these. As always, love the work kropotkin!

fss_overall.png
  • Options
    GhostDanGhostDan Registered User regular
    Well it appears we're going to be going with a version of 5. So here is my final flourish with it that has been tweaked to address the lighting and add some tearing at the top of the page. After all, the printer did eat paper as well as not print at all!

That is really awesome. Great work!

• Options
    Captain Spaulding IICaptain Spaulding II [E] Marlborough, MARegistered User regular
    Looks awesome as usual. Well done!

• Options
    Cliffs of SanityCliffs of Sanity Registered User regular
    Just now starting to un-lurk on the forums in preparation for PAX East. The forum badges for this year look great. I won't be attending the PPD, but I'm hoping to catch some of the Thursday night gaming at the Westin, so maybe I'll be able to catch a badge there. If not, there's always the BYOC desk!

• Options
    LinkSmashLinkSmash Registered User regular
    Oh whoa. I've missed out on months of posting! Is there still time to get my name on the badge? :O I've gotten one for the past few years :X Also, I do enjoy #5, even though it's all crumbled up.

• Options
    wrccitroenwrccitroen New EnglandRegistered User regular
    In order to pick up the badge at Pax are the desks clearly marked & labeled so I can obtain mine?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    wrccitroen wrote: »
    In order to pick up the badge at Pax are the desks clearly marked & labeled so I can obtain mine?

The BYOC security desk is usually pretty clear.

• Options
    edited February 2013
    The enforcers who staff the BYOC desk are an affable lot who are very familiar with handing out the Forum badges. They regard it as just one of their tasks and do an excellent job of dispensing them. Don't be shy, they won't bite. Well there was that one time....BUT THEY HAD IT COMING TO THEM!

kropotkin on
    ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    acetheriveracetheriver Registered User regular
    Is it just me or can anybody else not see the image?

• Options
    Is it just me or can anybody else not see the image?

The image in the OP is not up to date, and is a broken link. I assume @kropotkin will update it when he has finalized things.

• Options
    acetheriveracetheriver Registered User regular
    oh ok thanks, I finally got to page 9 and saw what I think is the finalized design. Looks cool!

• Options
    DarkshowersDarkshowers Registered User regular
    Great job as usual kropotkin!! I can't wait to see the finalized version!

Ds3hsEH.png
  • Options
    LordOwenLordOwen Young Joel Heyman Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    I'll have to see when my shift allows it, but count on me hunting you down for one, kro! :)

• Options
    TriiipledotTriiipledot Registered User regular
    How can we find you at the Board game thing at the Westin? Ill be attending the Poke crawl but could swing by before to pick up the pass.

• Options
    JaysonguyJaysonguy Registered User regular
    Add me please

Thank you

• Options
    DelaneyDelaney Registered User regular
    I hope to be able to find one of these. Great tradition!

"I will participate in the game. It's a wonderful, wonderful opera, except that it hurts." - Joseph Campbell

Steam: delaney_a

• Options
    NickTheNewbieNickTheNewbie Registered User regular
  • Options
    <Omicron-8643><Omicron-8643> Just outside DC. Registered User regular
    Any ideas as to when the finalized list of names is available?

• Options
    ScudMuffinScudMuffin MarylandRegistered User regular
    Looks amazing, I missed out at Prime, will try not to miss out at East :D

XBL: Scud FTW
    PSN: ScudMuffin
  • Options
    EchoZeroEchoZero Registered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    wrccitroen wrote: »

The BYOC security desk is usually pretty clear.

While the desk is clear once you find it, finding it in the first place is rather difficult if you arent familiar with the BCEC layout. Last year being my first year it took me over 30 minutes to find the dang thing and thats after asking 5 different enforcers including the info booth. Half of them didnt know where it was and the rest gave me wrong directions (or i just followed them like crap not sure which) only reason i found it was because @MarsChelios had walked me over there to get my assassins badge since I couldnt find where the entrance to that room was as dumb as that sounds.

• Options
    Once the map is available, I'm sure we can work out some instructions that will make it easy (since the desk will have moved from last year).